Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi

Go down

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi Empty The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi 4afaf458-24c8-4a13-9ed5-8b61fbda61d9

The Cabinet, during its regular session held today under the chairmanship of Adel Abdul Mahdi, 8 decisions, including stopping the work of the recent decisions of the government of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

"The Council of Ministers held its ordinary session under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and the Council of Ministers passed several important decisions presented in the agenda related to the sectors of electricity and ration card, energy and oil," the council said in a statement.
He added that he "opened the session briefly on the government's efforts to follow up and strengthen the security situation and the steps of the recent government to open the Green Zone and vision to find solutions to various issues and needs of citizens in all provinces."

The statement pointed out that "the Council decided to suspend the work of the decisions and directives of the Council of Ministers and the former Prime Minister for the period from 1 July 2018 to 24 October 2018, and the Ministers within 7 days to provide an assessment of the decisions issued by the Council of Ministers or the Prime Minister or the Minister each according to its competence to The committee and the committee to decide on the decisions within a short period specified, and authorize the Ministry of Electricity to continue contracting to dismantle the bottlenecks that get in the summer.
He pointed out that "the Council authorized the Ministry of Finance to sign the lending agreement from the Bank of British exports, for the purpose of funding the Ministry of Electricity, and authorize the Ministry of Commerce to continue to contract on processing the ration items after 15 /

The Council also presented several recommendations to the Energy Committee about two contracts to repair three engines except for the controls of change orders as requested by the Ministry of Oil and to approve its recommendation on the tender for drilling wells for the South Oil Company And the Russian Lukoil, as well as the adoption of the recommendation of the Committee on Energy on the payment of receivables of the company of diamonds equivalent to black oil.
The Council approved, according to the statement, "the draft law of Iraq's accession to the International Convention on Load Lines for 1966 and the amended protocol for the year 88 in 2003, and the adoption of the recommendations of the consultative meeting on contracting with foreign companies."

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=11122018&id=278eefc2-36ef-48ae-b0d3-50b68137b64a

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi Empty Abadi is "very surprised" by the suspension of his government's decisions

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:39 am

http://www.almadarnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=46390

Abadi is "very surprised" by the suspension of his government's decisions

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi Image

12-12-2018

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD - 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday expressed his great surprise at the decision taken by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday, December 11, 2018, which includes suspending the decisions and directives of the Council of Ministers and the Prime Minister for the period from 1-7-2018 to 24-10-2018. Is a measure that is not commensurate with the concepts of the state of institutions that the country must follow. 
Abadi said in a statement received 'Al-Madar' a copy of it, 'What the Council of Ministers has done is a dangerous precedent that will establish a state of confusion is to stop the work of the government completely and not to take any decision after the elections and could extend to the cancellation of all previous government decisions by the subsequent The government will take the decision because it will appeal to its current decisions, especially as it is a government of incomplete number and challenged some of its ministers and the mechanism of selection marred by constitutional irregularities.
He pointed to 'part of the decisions that have been stopped and that were serving the citizens, including the suspension of the launch of allocations to all Iraqi provinces, including the province of Basra petrodollar to carry out the services and the disbursement of Basra's share of the revenues of the border crossings and assignments and procedures have been taken regarding the demands of the people of the provinces of Basra, Dhi Qar, Maysan, Babil, Muthanna, Diwaniyah, Wasit, Baghdad, Ninewa and Anbar. 
Abadi continued, as well as a two-month emergency payment to needy families in the province of Basra and the establishment of desalination plants in the province of Basra and the allocation of a piece of residential land for young athletes who obtained a gold or silver or bronze medal and stop the allocation of land with a large area for an orphanage in Najaf province and instructions for appointment to the owners And the allocation of land for teachers and other service decisions'.
He pointed out that "the importance of removing political matters from the interests of citizens and warn that such decisions are ill-considered and dominated by political nature and narrow interests will lead to chaos in government work and the government should not be dragged to such decisions adversely affect public affairs and services in the country for the benefit of citizens." 
The former prime minister said, "We are condemning such a decision, we are demanding a retreat from it or else the president and the Council of Ministers will bear the consequences of that, especially as all segments of Iraq will have a position may reflect negatively on the course of government work, especially as it is the first steps.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi Empty Abdul Mahdi Office: Suspension of business decisions will not include allocations of financial provinces

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:21 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/184669/%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%81-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%85%D9%84

Abdul Mahdi Office: Suspension of business decisions will not include allocations of financial provinces

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi Doc-P-184669-636802582608321093

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Information Office of the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, said Thursday that the suspension of business decisions will not include the allocations of financial provinces. 

The office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press that it "raised some fuss, emotion in transport, inaccuracy, and an attempt to stir up emotions about the decisions of the Council of Representatives and the Council of Ministers to review the resolutions for the period 1-7-2018 until 24/10-2018 issued by the government The day-to-day conduct of Mr. Abadi. " 

He denied this fallacy, which claims that "the review will stop the fundamental decisions to grant allocations to all provinces or the province of Basra petrodollars or border crossings, or emergency payments for families or the establishment of desalination plants, water desalination, and so on. 

He pointed out that "the real objective of the decisions of the House of Representatives and the ministers is to confirm and confirm fundamentalist decisions, and what is in the interest of citizens and the public interest, and emphasizes the continuity of the work of successive governments, and to stop the decisions of non-fundamentalism and illegal, all after review and scrutiny."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi Empty Deputy reveals new agreements after the abolition of Abdul Mahdi to the decisions of Abbadi

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:26 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/255096/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84/ar

Deputy reveals new agreements after the abolition of Abdul Mahdi to the decisions of Abbadi

Friday, December 14,

The Council of Ministers issues 8 decisions, including the suspension of the decisions of the last government of Abadi NB-255096-636803667885729742

Baghdad - 

A deputy of the Construction Coalition announced on Friday new agreements that will be signed between the construction, reform and reconstruction to complete the cabinet cab and preserve the government and its gains. He pointed out that there are solutions in the horizon to try to break the deadlock away from breaking the wills. 

Hamid al-Moussawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there is something new on the horizon, after the decision of the Prime Minister to cancel the previous government decisions period of business," noting that "the decision implicitly means that Faleh al-Fayadh return to the presidency of the popular crowd and security services the National".

"There are solutions in the horizon to try to break the deadlock by reaching solutions that will satisfy everyone without a break of will for this or that side," Moussaoui said. "There are new agreements to complete the ministerial cabins where these agreements will try to demystify the future map Which could lead to damage to the government program. " 

Moussawi pointed out that "the general scene is moving towards a new agreement between reconstruction, reform and construction to maintain the government and the political gains achieved by the choice of the Prime Minister and some of his cabinet." 

Abdul Mahdi responded to an objection by his predecessor, Abadi, to cancel the decisions taken by his previous government, pointing out that the real purpose of the measure is to stop the decisions "illegal and illegal" issued during the caretaker government.

The blocs affiliated with the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction boycotted the parliamentary session held on Tuesday, November 4, 2018 to complete the vote on the candidates of eight ministries left by the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum