Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/10/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/10/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/10/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/10/18

Post by Ssmith on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:02 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY

Tony: Evidently they have a date somewhere between the 12th and the 15th.

Ray: . . . Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! . . . Saturday morning somebody sent me a text about Tony says on somebody else’s call. I didn’t mind that part. What I did mind and do mind people hold CC’s and write things and say, “TNT Tony said.” I didn’t say none of that. If your going to quote me at least say what I’m going to say. Yes, it was a female.

Then I get another one and the whole CC was Tony said, Tony said and Tony didn’t say it. People are either making up what Tony said or they just don’t understand what Tony said. I’m not going to do it today but I will make it known who is saying this. I absolutely do not mind sharing the information. That’s why we are here. To help everybody, but you just can’t make up some BS and say, “Tony said.” When we first got up to ??? tweets Google offered me $50 a month and I said No. That’s not what we were about. We turned that down years ago.

What we know so far is they set up exchanger’s on every block in preparation of this going on or those who want to exchange the three zero notes and/or the worn out currency. Also education on the process itself and how it will work.

(Bank) Exchanges going on by invitation. Do not panic when I tell you this. DO NOT. So far in the sample of what people have brought in they have found 10% of the currency to be counterfeit, which is a high number. They seem to think that is a small amount. To me anything is a large amount. What you need to do, is go online, look at the currency, the 7 factors you have to look at to make sure your currency is not counterfeit. Good news is, some exchanges that had closed before re-opened yesterday where they had been told they would not do it, reopened yesterday in anticipation of something happening this week. Not happening today but possibility we could get started tomorrow.

Over there celebrations, fireworks. We could see actual RV starting on Tuesday. Anytime after Tuesday we could see it. Usually the US veto’s it when they try to put it through. Now they are International which means the US agrees with them or they would never have let them go International. Evidently they have a date somewhere between the 12th and the 15th.

As far as the Ministers they are going to try and vote on four (4) and vote on the other four next year. Put the first four in place and worry about the remaining four next year. We will know tomorrow.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Not happening today but possibility we could get started tomorrow. . . Anytime after Tuesday we could see it . . . they have a date somewhere between the 12th and the 15th!

Ray: I’m feeling really good about the 100% this week but it might move slower than some of you expect. Reports from some members last night of group activity and receiving communications to come in on Friday to make their exchanges. The process may become more evident this week that it’s done, it’s finished!

Tony: The only thing now required is for the CBI to flip the switch and the US to flip the switch in Houston, TX to go around the world in two minutes. It’s about to happen or they would never have made them International in the system and set rates with all the other currencies if it were not going to happen. . . there have always been multiple sites to control the switch. One in Iraq and one in the US.

IRAQ: This is Victory Day in Iraq celebrating overcoming ISIS. Tomorrow is a holiday and a five day celebration.

Tony: They might slip something in there. I don’t know. They might! That’s the plan for everybody to know, they have a five day celebration. We will see what happens.

CBI: Education in anticipation of a rate change continues. Fils and lower denom’s have not yet made an appearance. Exchanges are being made inside Iraq with the citizens on the streets to take in the old, worn out currency and the three zero notes. The lower denomination currencies are expected and hoped for to appear in Iraq this week. Parliament: Four ministers expected to be voted through on Tuesday and the remaining four after the first of the year.

INTERNATIONAL: Vietnam: Tony said there are products that say they are made in China when they are actually made in Vietnam.

UNITED STATES: Banks: Still on alert and exchange centers re-opened that had been closed previously, in anticipation of operating this week. They are not yet on restriction -travel, availability. There real start date is not until tomorrow. Wells Fargo’s plan for exchanging was not approved.

Tony: We don’t know what will happen with WF. I’m waiting to see how it’s going to work. WF is the lead bank (which originally meant they had to exchange people). They were going to give everyone 30 days to move there money. You can go to any bank that is exchanging. Chase Bank has an mobile app to do your banking and the latest update allows to send money to Iraq.

Ray: Check with your banks and see if they are handling Dinar and let me know if they are. I don’t need to know if they are not. (Ray wants to update his list of banks that will be handling the dinar.) . . . Just got a text from Texas. Wells Fargo is exchanging both the Dinar and the ZIM.

Tiers: We, the internet group, are tier four (4). They are trying to get the larger ones out of the way now.

Tony: These are people who have been hand picked by the bank. You and me are expected to go between the 12th and the 15th.

Taxes: Ray: Hopefully within 24-48 hours of when this goes we will have some solid, concrete information whether it’s taxable or not. 800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

PAY-IT-FORWARD CAMPAIGN: As exchanges maybe drawn out and some will not have exchanged prior to the originally set 10 day’s following the RV watch TNT for an adjustment to the date to Pay-It-Forward.

EXCHANGING: Counterfeit currency: 10% of currency exchanged has been found to be counterfeit. You can go online and learn how to verify your currency as real/valid. Usually with counterfeit currency the bank notifies the secret service. Tony: They should still give you a receipt for that (counterfeit currency) and so far they have made the person stay at the bank until secret service gets there. If you have your receipts you can show them so they can go after whoever sent them to you. . . Once the secret service is called in your not getting the currency back. If you get counterfeit currency, talk about it on the Forum or in the chat and we see it is from the same company, can start a class action lawsuit. . . I don’t know of any one company that has sent out counterfeit currency. There is a YOU TUBE VIDEO to verify the Dinar. Search on You Tube. (Banks are not likely to stand behind the currency you purchased from them as once you leave the bank you cannot prove it is the same currency they sold you.)

RAY’S YE’ OLD CHRISTMAS PARTY: Ray: Old Christmas is January 6th. So on Dec. 28th we will hold an old Christmas party celebration. Originally we planned this for 50-60 people. If we see how this weekend unfolds I might have to adjust that for 500 people. Be sure you put it on your calendar, wide awake Wilson (Elm City), old Christmas party.

The day following we will have a pig sticker and grill a pig. That Friday we will actually go and pick the pig we want, chase him down and take him to the slaughter house. Boots and coverall’s will be provided. . . We refer to Elm City as wide awake Wilson as it goes to sleep after 9:00 o’clock. Population is 2,000.

Tony: This sounds like an Open Mic thing!

ZIM Information: Banks are

Q & A: TNT Forum -Why no news on the infrastructure to prepare Vietnam for a rate change?

Tony: That’s a head scratcher. We don’t know they aren’t being notified. We have not followed it as close as we have the Dinar.

Ray: They already have an International currency. I don’t know as they need as large a campaign as Iraq.

Q & A: Callers –

Should I gift the currency before or after it changes rates?

Ray: Some people are waiting till after it RV’s. What better way to get a million dollar tax write off. – Have the SKR holders been made liquid yet?

Tony: No! It’s been pending in their accounts for years.

CLOSING STATEMENTS: Tony . . . Okay guys Somebody sent me something the ZIM. Sending it to Ray. He can explain it to you. Everybody still excited. Exchanges happening. We’ve talked to banks, committee guy, and Iraq. Everybody is still on the same page so far so far and still think this should come to an end this week. We are praying they are all right and this will be over with somewhere between now and the 15th. We do know the ministers have not been chosen yet. Looking to do four (4) of them tomorrow if he does not submit all eight (8) names and then not going to worry about the rest next year is what the articles are saying today. As you guys know, give them another hour and they’re will be another article out saying something else. Not expecting anything from Iraq today.

Today is Victory day for Iraq. Basically there 4th of July. Mahdi doing speeches on TV. Fireworks tonight, throughout the entire country. Having, after Victory day, a five day celebration. Tomorrow is a holiday and they are having a five day celebration. They might slip something in there. I don’t know. They might!

That’s the plan for everybody to know, they have a five day celebration. We will see what happens. All good news. Nothing negative. If we do get something else we will send it out a tweet, put it in the forum, do a blast. You’ll get it when we get it. Relax. Enjoy your day. We are almost here. Almost there. Almost done with this! So we can go on to better things.

Ray . . .It’s marvelous Monday. Anything else pops up we’ll be too glad to keep you updated. At best this is an exciting week. We are looking for something to happen. Keep believing. We sure do. (played “I Believe.”)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/10/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/10/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 am

A self admitted wire fraud conspirator (not a lying scam artist) wrote:Evidently they have a date somewhere between the 12th and the 15th.
Anytime after Tuesday we could see it . . . they have a date somewhere between the 12th and the 15th!
You and me are expected to go between the 12th and the 15th.

So people were lying about Tony saying it would be Monday.

Yaaaay!!! Sometime between Wednesday and Saturday it is!!!

Ooo, I'm so excited.

jump
happydance
groupdance

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:32 pm

I think I see the RV!....

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/10/18 M0785 It is in England now!....Yeah, I see people exchanging.....should be in the US by Thursday if no ocean storms....I think I can see the rate....Wow!!
Zig
Zig

View user profile http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/10/18 Empty Really?

Post by Scotchie on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:21 pm

"""Over there celebrations, fireworks."""

Have heard this 25 times in the last few years.  Also, "they are in the stores, leaving the shelves bare".  This was about 4 years ago.

For a cash-starved country, which is what Iraq is, they could save a few thousand every time they light off fireworks.

Actually, I think the fireworks are used as temporary electricity, as they have limited light in their homes. 

Celebrations?  Well, there is always a reason to shut down the government and celebrate.  Seems like there is no other country in the world that has as many celebrations.

Tony and his brother are full of shit; yet, they take donations.  Tony might still be paying off his legal woes.

Have a feeling he might be locked up again, if the District Attorney reads all his crap which he spews on these "intel" calls.

How long can people still believe Tony?  Amazing, I say.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:10 am

Hmmm. Clearly Tony has been mis-reported again. It must break his heart to have people put out all this rubbish "intel" in his name.

The man is both a hero and a martyr. I'm sure God must have a special place reserved for him, where he'll get a very warm welcome.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:01 am

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:Hmmm. Clearly Tony has been mis-reported again. It must break his heart to have people put out all this rubbish "intel" in his name.

The man is both a hero and a martyr. I'm sure God must have a special place reserved for him, where he'll get a very warm welcome.

It'll definitely be warm where he's headed.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum