Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget

Go down

Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget Empty Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:24 pm

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/254788/%D8%B9%D8%B6%D9%88-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85-50-%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7/ar

Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget

Monday 10 December

Member of the parliamentary finance announces the submission of 50 notes to the government on the budget NB-254788-636800449658345041

Baghdad

A member of the parliamentary finance committee Ahmed al-Saffar, on Monday, the Committee submitted fifty observations to the government on the federal budget for the next fiscal year, while referring to the most prominent observations made by the Committee, including the change of the distribution system of the current budget from the balance of items to a sectoral budget. 

Al-Saffar said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the parliamentary finance committee provided 50 observations to the government on the budget to be consistent with the current government program," noting that "was supposed to be held last Monday to resolve the discussions, but the government decided to postpone the meeting until completion Vision and changes around the observations made by us. "

He added that all the observations made by us were important and necessary, including that the budget was built on the price of an excessive barrel of oil, and the deficit was very large, and there is chaos in the item of loans and the lack of justice in the distribution of allocations between the provinces, "pointing to" The presence of provinces have been subjected to destruction and destruction and need to build and reform currently Kalanbar, Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Basra, which suffers difficult conditions, although it provides most of the budget imports, where we asked to reconsider the allocation of allocations according to priorities. 

Al-Saffar pointed out that "we even partially demanded that the distribution system be changed by the current budget from the balance of the items to a sectoral budget. We also called for focusing on the investment budget that addresses the suffering of the people from providing jobs, infrastructure, health and education."

The House of Representatives discussed in its session held Tuesday, November 12, 2018 federal budget for fiscal year 2018 in the presence of Finance Minister Fouad Hussein.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum