Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq

Go down

Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq Empty Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/184425/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%83-%D9%88%D9%8A

Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq

Foreign Minister stresses the importance of relations with the Czech Republic and the deposit of its ambassador to Iraq Doc-P-184425-636800490930127082

BAGHDAD / 

Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim on Monday stressed the importance of bilateral relations with the Czech Republic and the need to develop them during the farewell of its ambassador to Iraq for the end of his duties. 

"The Czech ambassador to Baghdad, Jan Vigtal, was briefed on the bilateral relations between the Republic of Iraq and the Czech Republic during his tenure in Baghdad and ways to develop them in all fields," the ministry said in a statement.

"The Iraqi-Czech relations are of great importance to Baghdad and the cooperation between the two countries can be developed to include many and many areas that will ensure prosperity for the two friendly countries," Hakim said. 

For his part, Ambassador Jan Vigtal congratulated the wise minister on the occasion of assuming the portfolio of the Foreign Ministry in the new Iraqi government, expressing "his hope for further development and prosperity in all economic, security and military fields, with full support for Iraq and his government by his friends in the Czech Republic to ensure the unity of Iraq and its security and sovereignty" .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum