Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18

Go down

"Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18 Empty "Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18

Post by Ssmith on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:43 am

Okay, sounds good that all Tiers have been

paid, but not Tier 4 B.

Question is, why are we at the bottom of the totem pole?

We were suppose to go along with Tier 4 A.

What happened?

It feels like our turn is constantly like a can being kicked further down the road.

Does anyone have REAL legitimate info on the time frame for Tier 4 B to go?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18 Empty Re: "Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18

Post by Zig on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 am

I think there are "96 Tears"....oh wait, that's an old song....the only tiers I know of are on a wedding cake....but I do have the only reliable intel....seriously....not really....well yes, but only if you send me some money....never mind....have a piece of cake....from any tier that you wish!.....

"Does Anyone have Real Intel" by (Anonymous) - 12/9/18 Animated-wedding-cake-image-0027
Zig
Zig

http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum