Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18

Go down

"Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  12/9/18 Empty "Enough Delays" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 am

KTFA

Samson » December 9th, 2018

Members of the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad highlight Iraq's economic opportunity. #KNOWtheFACTS pic.twitter.com/F0PctPHwSd
— U.S. Embassy Baghdad (@USEmbBaghdad) December 9, 2018

Moparman » December 9th, 2018

Article: “Signs of a breakthrough in the crisis of the formation of the Iraqi government” link

This has been going on since May. Pretty sad that we are approaching the middle of Dec and still the cabinet is not finished. The people of Iraq are trying to rebuild their homes and their way of life. They need the purchasing power to do it. Come on Iraq and get it done.

Marcie3 » December 9th, 2018

Article: “The Speaker of the Parliament explained why the hearing was postponed” LINK

IMO: Reform Alliance and PUK (that is an unfortunate acronym, by the way. Lol) are an embarrassment. Mahdi...play the red card and finish the game already.

Moparman » December 9th, 2018

The deputies that do not show up when they are told should be fined. Enough delays. This should not be tolerated. They were given the position for the people of Iraq. There are no more excuses.

Samson » December 9th, 2018

Al Muroor announces the completion of preparations for the opening of the Green Zone

9th December, 2018

The Traffic Directorate announced on Sunday the completion of the preparations for the opening of the Green Zone.

The Traffic Information Directorate, in a statement received by Mawazine News, said that "General Traffic Director General Amer Khudair Al-Azzawi and a number of traffic officers with Lieutenant General Mohammad Al-Bayati and a number of officers of the Office of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces inspected the roads that will open on Monday, 10 December 2018, within the Green Zone."

"The completion of preparations for the redeployment of traffic within the areas and roads that will open tomorrow."

The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Saturday, in conjunction with the celebration of the Iraqi Victory Day on the organization calling the terrorist to the gradual opening of the streets of the Green Zone, as of Monday, 2018/12/10 from 5 pm to 10 pm, and for two weeks during which Evaluation and expansion of the experiment to ensure the well-being of the citizens. LINK

Saku on the occasion of Victory Day: we will ring the bells and raise the prayers and dispel the culture of a callous

9th December, 2018

Patriarch Mar Luis Rafael Savo, the patriarch of Babylon, told the Chaldeans on Sunday that the churches would knock their bells and pray, calling on Iraqis to work as a team to dismantle a cult. "We congratulate the Iraqi people on this great victory, and we thank the security forces of all its classes that contributed to the liberation of its territory," Sako said in a statement on the occasion of the anniversary of "We ask God Almighty to have mercy on the souls of the martyrs, heal the wounded and comfort the hearts of their loved ones."

He called on Iraqis of all sects to "be one team, to dismantle a destructive culture, to educate people about the danger of extremism and terrorism, to promote a culture of acceptance of the other, to consolidate the values ​​of peace and citizenship and to promote coexistence." He hoped that " New ". "On the occasion of these celebrations, and in response to the invitation of the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, we directed our nationals to ring bells in our churches and raise prayers for peace and stability on Monday at 9 am to celebrate this great achievement."

On Monday, there will be big celebrations in Iraq on the occasion of the first anniversary of the defeat. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum