Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18

Go down

"Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 Empty "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 am

KTFA

Samson » December 9th, 2018

Watch: a short video of key milestones in Iraq’s battle of liberation. #VictoryDay#UnitedinVictory #WeRemember pic.twitter.com/YTwxPdIsKK
— Government of Iraq - (@IraqiGovt) December 9, 2018

Marcia3 » December 9th, 2018

Tomorrow is a day of celebration for Iraq and in many ways for the rest of the world as well. IMO, Victory and peace will bring more prosperity. And from the way it's unfolding economically, they are taking off like a rocket!

Popeye7 » December 9th, 2018

We shall see Marcia... With another day, there is always hope... Everything is looking great despite the lack of quorum within the Iraqi parliament... That is just a fact of life over in Iraq... But things continue to move right along from a financial standpoint in a positive way IMHO... Once the wheels of prosperity begin to roll, their tune will change within parliament... Or things will continue to move along without them from an economic standpoint despite what they do within their government... They have come this far...

Marcia3 » December 9th, 2018

I hear you, Popeye. I'm a glass half full person. IMO....Whether this happens by the end of the year or the beginning of the year, it's all good. We're at the end of this year AND next year is right around the corner. I just wish Mahdi would play the red card, get those brats in line and move forward. Lol

Popeye7 » December 9th, 2018

It look as though he will more than likely have to IMHO.. A reality over there.. Perfect timing would be to pull the red card while they add value to their currency.. A diversion of sorts... You know what I mean... With this investment you have to be a half glass full person.. Otherwise one would be driven crazy...

Doc.K » December 9th, 2018

JUST ADDED LAST NIGHT.... seems like CBI is releasing slowly or this bank note site is slow in adding them ...

Iraq

Banknote News

Iraq new 500-dinar note (B359a) confirmed

07 12, 2018 08:20 Category: Middle East

"Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 A-500-dinar-note_orig
 "Taking off like a Rocket" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/9/18 A-500-dinar-note-2_orig

Like B353, but new date and printed name of governor, not signature.

Courtesy of Nurrulz Gustiputri.

Tags: Iraq

Blinkster » December 9th, 2018

Thank you, DOC (AND DELTA)! Now IMO we need to see those posted at the CBI with a nice, red "SPECIMEN" emblazoned across them...and the 1000 (and the 250) note as well. Of course, if they so choose to change the rate FIRST it will be fine by me!

Samson » December 9th, 2018

Iranian official arrives in Baghdad to meet with Abdul Mahdi

2018/12/9 12:26

Iranian official arrived in the capital Baghdad. "The adviser to the First Vice-President of Iran, Secretary of the Committee for the Promotion of Economic Relations with Iraq and Syria Hassan Danai fled, will meet in the three-day visit Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and a number of Iraqi officials," the official IRNA news agency reported.

He also met with Minister of Transport Abdullah Luaibi and discussed the bilateral relations between Iran and Iraq and the prospects for cooperation between them. He also stressed the need to complete the extension of the railway between Khorramshahr in southern Iran and Basra.

Iran has completed the extension of the railway line to the common border with Iraq, and Iraq must continue to complete 30 kilometers from it, which extends from Shalamjah to Basra. LINK

Deputy for victory: Abadi rejected an offer to assume the post of Vice President of the Republic

9th December, 2018

The representative of the coalition of victory Huda Sajjad, on Sunday, the rejection of the President of the coalition Haider Abadi offer to assume the post of Vice President of the Republic.

Sajad said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" that "the head of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi put him to take the post of Vice President, but rejected it in toto," without explaining the reasons for rejection. "The matter requires that there be one deputy to the President of the Republic," noting that "political consensus is concerned in the presence of Vice President of the Republic."

She pointed out that "the House of Representatives is waiting for the arrival of President Barham Saleh to the House of Representatives and submit a deputy to vote on it." LINK

Don961 » December 9th, 2018

After 15 years of closure .. Baghdad's green area opens its streets

- 34 Minutes Ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Saturday to reopen the streets of the heavily fortified Green Zone in downtown Baghdad starting on Monday, a year after the announcement of the Iraqi authorities victory over the organization of the Islamic state.

Last October, Abdul-Mahdi transferred the prime minister's office outside the Green Zone for the first time since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in 2003.

Abdul Mahdi's office said it had ordered the gradual reopening of the streets of the Green Zone from Monday to coincide with the first anniversary of the declaration of victory over the state organization, which controlled a third of the country.

The statement added that the opening of the streets of the Green Zone will be over two weeks after which the evaluation of the experiment and expansion "to ensure the convenience of citizens."

The sensitivity of the region

lies the Green Zone -alta established following the US invasion in 2003 , on the bank of the Tigris River in central Baghdad, stretching over ten square kilometers, and includes the Iraqi government and the presidential palace and the parliament building and the headquarters of diplomatic missions headquarters, as well as the homes of the majority of Iraqi officials.

The area is highly fortified at the security level, and is not accessible to Iraqis, and is surrounded by a wall of high cement blocks.

For years, Baghdad's Green Zone has become a symbol of the isolation of politicians from citizens who for years were at risk of bombings and other violence, while politicians were hiding behind the fortresses of this region.

The Green Zone has been a frequent target of mortars since the US invasion of Iraq, and was besieged by followers of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in 2016 in protest against the government and to demand its resignation.

Source: Anatolia Agency, Al Jazeera, websites link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum