Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister

Go down

Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister Empty Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister

Post by GirlBye Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Iraq welcomes participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction: minister 2979598

TEHRAN, Dec. 09 (MNA) – Iraqi Minister of Construction and Housing Bangen Rekani said that his country welcomes the presence and participation of Iranian firms for reconstruction of different Iraqi regions.

He made the remarks in Baghdad in a Sunday meeting with Hassan Danaeifar, an advisor to First Vice-President of the Islamic Republic of Iran and chairman of the Iranian committee on the development of economic relations with Syria and Iraq.

The two officials discussed the latest status of bilateral ties and topics of mutual interests, including ways to arrange for the payments of Iranian companies.

For his part, Danaeifar said that Iranian firms are ready to cooperate in the reconstruction process of Iraq which is damaged by the war on ISIL terrorists.

Danaeifar is slated to meet with high-ranking Iraqi officials, including Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi during his three-day visit to the country.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/140354/Iraq-welcomes-participation-of-Iranian-firms-for-reconstruction
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum