Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security

Go down

Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security Empty Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security

Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security Story_img_5c0d047e869da

2018/12/9 15:03

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) warned of the integrity of the seriousness of corruption and its effects on the very existence and security of the state and stability, noting that "the scourge of corruption has become a danger affecting many joints of the state."

In a speech at the celebration on the occasion of World Anti-Corruption Day, the Chairman of the Board, Judge Ezzat Tawfiq Jaafar, said in a speech to the celebration of the World Anti-Corruption Day that "Despite the celebration of the Day by the States and anti-corruption institutions and activists in the world, through the presentation of their achievements and projects aimed at Reducing the pathways of corruption, but did not indicate progress according to global reports, the cost of corruption amounted to $ 2.6 trillion, meaning that this scourge consumes 5% of the world gross output.

The Chairman of the Board highlighted the most important challenges facing the work of the national regulatory system, pointing to the calls of some regarding the abolition of one of the national regulatory bodies, calling on the owners of these calls to the need to examine the technical reports issued by the specialized bodies, asking them to stand on the opinion of the competent authorities; On the basis of scientific and objective.

He warned of "the seriousness of corruption and its great effects on the entity and security of the state and stability and opportunities for development and investment in them," explaining that "the scourge of corruption has become a danger affecting many joints of the state and a tool to fight individuals and entities based on the dissemination of the values ​​of integrity and the fight against corruption," calling for " Each state according to its role and responsibilities in the fight against corruption; the fact that this project is a draft state and not the project of a particular party. "

He pointed out that "upgrading the country to the ranks of the highest ranking countries in the categories of integrity and achieving the desired goals and objectives" depends on the existence of a real and serious will to combat corruption. "

During the ceremony organized by the Department of Education and Public Relations of the Commission, the presentation of" Spotts "and documentary films about the work of the Commission and its activities on Both locally and internationally

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=39&storyid=181984

Integrity warns of the seriousness of corruption and its extreme effects on the state's security and security 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum