Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

TNT Tony Update! 12/9/11

Go down

TNT Tony Update! 12/9/11

Post by Ssmith on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:22 am

I am happy, I’m going to tell you everything; things didn’t happen until 1 PM PST.  Iraq is a sovereign country; we knew yesterday that a big meeting in DC, it was all about Iraq, docs signed. Were we going to see the RV this evening, this weekend, Monday? We know it’s done.  Look what happened today with the Euro crisis today, banks aren’t going to crash, euro is not going away. Somehow they came up with $600 million dollars, 2$2 billion to the IMF funds. I am getting text saying its done. everyone is telling me it’s done and the Euro deal could not have been done without the RV.

I’m getting from several agencies that is done done… We could see it today if not by Monday and you will know about it.  We don’t know if it will change today before the market closes or after or on Sunday. We they signed those docs today in DC I had a guy there that saw it.

In a couple hours we may see it-naybe not until Mon, but its done. This Euro deal is complete and would not be possible without the RV. In the news-the US is not putting money into Europe and that England is not involved in the Euro. Both countries needed to say that for the RV.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t59526-12-9-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TNT Tony Update! 12/9/11

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:33 am

Well, that's good enough for me. With Tony's track record I have complete faith in him and his intel.

Monday it is then. Think I'll take the day off work and sit by the phone so that I can ring the 800# as soon as he sends it out.

tony

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:38 am

Amazing how an ex-con has so many inside contacts in high places...people just line up to give him information....and so many people trust him.....hmmmmm......
Zig
Zig

View user profile http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie on Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:16 am

The only thing that is "done" is Tony.  Another big lie.  How much longer will people believe what he has to say?  Next, it will be New Years Day, imo

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:44 pm

tony enough of your bull shit. you have never been right once.. I have a new game for you to play its called flake off. btw if you gave the goi a choice between macdonalds or burger king they still could not agree. how do you expect them to run a country and raise the currency when they cannot agree on simple things?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Tony has contacts in high places? BS!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:36 am

Well, it's 11.30 am here in the UK. Haven't heard anything about the 800#s yet, but I know it's still very early Stateside.

Oooo! I'm so excited!

happydance happydance happydance

cashingIn

groupdance

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:06 am

Oh. Oh dear.

Well, I'm sure this disappointment is not Tony's fault. I'm sure he's not a lying bullshitting scam artist as some people say he is. I think the jury got it all wrong when they found him guilty the other year and he had to serve time in prison.

People must have misinterpreted what he said about Monday. Maybe he mentioned he was going to buy himself a big RV - nothing to do with the "Dinar RV". Maybe he meant next Monday...

Nurse, can I have my meds now please?

Edit: I've just checked the records. Tony wasn't found guilty of anything by a jury! He pleaded guilty to "conspiracy to commit wire fraud". So not a lying bullshitting scam artist at all. Completely different.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum