Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18

Go down

"Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 Empty "Unfolding" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:06 am

GodsServant » December 7th, 2018

SunK, Thank you for the monumental effort in transcribing the CC from Tuesday.

My question to teams and KONA pertains to the Decimal places. My understanding is these fractional calculations are used to establish very finite numbers that will be used when the dinar does go International. It makes sense that Forex has a benchmark and we are seeing that the testing rates are within the requirements of Forex.

My question is who is trading to establish these numbers and where can we see these trades. Are these trades just for the select few ie; whales , and are they regional trades or truly International and we can't see them yet. There has to be a defined time that this process will be complete.

It now seems that the REER and NEER, the high and low thresholds are being established and the banks are completing their stress testing.

RE: https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/delta-walkingstick-and-ktfa-members-thursday-night-12-6-18

Salamon69 » December 7th, 2018

Also, isn't it significant on the exchange site the dinar is now at 1189... I am assuming this was the site Delta was referring to where before the market rate was around 1200 previously.

So then it steadily dropped to around 1193 and in his call to Frank explained to the family that when it drops below the official rate of 1190, the CBI has pressure to show us the real rate.

Is this exchange site what he is watching in reporting those numbers?

Feels like we are now watching it all unfolding.

Thank you Don and Walkingstick for posting the link... now I can see how they keep adding zeros after the decimal point !

EXCITING to see the EVIDENCE! !!

Samson » December 7th, 2018

Iraqi official: Delay in government formation hinders access to Kuwait conference funds

7th December, 2018

The head of the reconstruction fund for the affected areas in Iraq, Mustafa al-Hiti, said the delay in the formation of the government in Baghdad hampered its access to loans and grants earmarked by donors at the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq.

"The reconstruction fund is underfunded and is currently relying on the financial allocations from the federal budget in Iraq," al-Hiti said in a press statement. "The fund has spent only $81 million over the past two years from November 2016 to November, to carry out 499 projects, of which 325 have been fully implemented," he said.

With regard to the funds promised by donors at the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, al-Hitti said, "Most of those funds are investment loans and have been approved by the end of the previous Iraqi government." "The countries of the world will not pay the money and the new Iraqi government is not yet complete," he said, adding, "They want a country and know what the state is and how it will deal with the money."

"The Kuwait Conference is not only a talk of grants and money, but also a significant gain for Iraq when it was able to come up with a credible assessment, far from the quasi-corruption, of the real need for Iraq's reconstruction, which the World Bank has set at 88 billion dollars," he said. "The fund currently owns only 1.5 percent of the 88 billion US dollars," he added. The countries participating in the Iraqi Reconstruction conference last February pledged some 30 billion US dollars. LINK

2Cents » December 7th, 2018

Article of the Day!!!!!! Thanks for this one Samson......I have been watching for more indications that the Kuwait Donor Conference money continues to not be released.......

IMO, "Article VIII Iraq or no moolah"

Remember a couple months back they told Iraq they would have everything required to get the funds released completed soon........

GodLover » December 7th, 2018

Although I do not disagree with your thinking, I will add that articles like this also really stress on their need to complete the Government imo. For a while the complete Government formation was looking really good imo. This back & for about Mahdi and Abadi is not helping their situation imo. I am still looking for a completed Government & then the blessing hopefully soon after imo.

I agree!!!! It's all wrapped together!!!!!

I think IMF will not recognize Iraq as Article VIII compliant until the government is "reasonably" functional.......

Arbil arrests more than 4 thousand people and prepare for the installation of 10 thousand cameras

7th December, 2018

Arbil police chief Abdulkhaliq Talat announced a project to install 10 thousand cameras in the capital of the province of Kurdistan.

"We expect the improvement of the economic and financial situation to proceed with one of the most important security projects in the province of Arbil," Talat told Kurdish magazine Kolan.

"The project is the installation of 10,000 surveillance cameras in two stages for all the streets of Arbil."

Talat said his police had arrested 4324 people since the beginning of the year. He added that the detainees varied their cases, and a number of them were released. LINK

Don961 » December 7th, 2018

The Iraqi Stock Exchange has been shut down for a week

The headquarters of the Iraqi market for securities

06 December 2018 09:44 PM

Mubasher: Iraqi Stock Exchange decided to suspend its work for a week.

The market, in a statement on its official website, said Tuesday's session is the last trading session of the year 2018.

The market continued to return to its official day on January 2, 2019.

EHankins » December 7th, 2018

IMO Suspend its work for a week????? Can ya imagine the New York Stock exchange"suspending" work for a week...How in the wild world of active trading and chips can this possibly happen?

It basically happens every year.....I am pretty sure last year it was longer than a week.........

Last trading session for 2017 will be on 25/12/2017 and first session of 2018 will be holding on Tuesday 2/1/2018 LINK

Ol Lar » December 7th, 2018

So , have they been closed for a week already? And are they saying they will be closed till after the 1st? I wonder if they open up after the 10th, if they operate till the 25th and close again or if they stay open into the next year. Many questions , very exciting changes, I can't wait to see what happens on the 10th, could be very interesting.

Hey O.......ISX has been trading on their usual schedule. We can expect a trading session Sunday the 9th, none on Monday the 10th and then resume on the 11th. They are stating they will continue normal schedule and that the 25th will be the last trading session of the year. They will resume 1/2/19. Hope that helps........

VanillaBean » December 7th, 2018

Here is a video with more explanation:

"Iraq's Stock Exchange to launch online trading in 2019" - looks like it is from the Government of Iraq's website:

English translation is provided as text captions:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xnRRruPe_EE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum