Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems

Go down

US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems Empty US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=218471

[size=30][ltr]US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems[/ltr][/size]

07-12-2018

US concern that Iraq will join the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems Image

[ltr]The impact of Iraq's entry into the list of countries that want to buy Russian defense systems 'S400' Washington is concerned about the level of proliferation of these systems in the region[/ltr]

[ltr]Gen. Kenneth Mackenzie, director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and President Donald Trump's candidate for the position of chief of the US Army Central Command, revealed that the presence of Russia's most advanced air defense systems in Syria poses a threat to US forces deployed there. Moscow is seeking to promote the sale of its latest weapons The list of its new clients includes China, India and Turkey, and other customers such as Iraq, Qatar and Saudi Arabia may join the list. The US magazine report finds that the advanced capabilities of these systems and their low cost at the same time, To the complex of the US military industry in general and the dominance of the spread of this modern defense system exacerbates the conflict 's influence in the region and increasing threats to Israel 's security as well as the threat of US military operations in Iraq and Syria[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum