Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 12/7/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 12/7/18

Post by Mountain Goatee on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:34 am

December 7, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING IRAQI ELECTION SAGA

So Thursday came and went and still no vote on the remaining two last ministers. But negotiations are now underway. The new minister of Justice Dara Nuradin was decreed by the Mahdi and so this one is done. Iraq needed a fair and honest minister of justice for what is about to happen when they open up all these corruption files.

The two remaining include the minister of interior and defense.

The meeting of the three presidencies ended on Wednesday evening at the Peace Palace in central Baghdad, while President Barham Saleh confirmed the completion of the government formation in accordance with the constitution.

We know that Iraq had until Dec 4th to meet the constitutional deadline to form the government. But what about the other 2 ministers for Mahdi’s cabinet? So this news from Saleh is not entirely accurate. But technically they can say it is since Mahdi just uses the “proxy” excuse and assumes the interior and defense ministers himself.

But this brings us to another point. Who are the 3 VPs then? For some reason they do not tell us. Can’t have a fully formed government without them. Right? 

More news…

So as you know I am very glad that G.H.Bush is finally dead. How can you tell? …lol…lol..lol… The fact is I even celebrated his death. I wish that all of the Bush family was dead as the world would be a much better and safer place without them. If they had never existed, the US and the world might not be in the situation it is today. Since G. H. Bush we have had 28 years of forceful implementation of the UN Agenda 21 and this NOW stuff forced down out throats. It’s time we stood up to them and end this madness. It is time we all took the initiative and elect officials to office who will oppose this NWO ideology and champion our goals for a change. Yes, this is the change we need. Our goals – freedom – sovereignty – growth – prosperity – abundance.

As a result of my last newsletter dated Dec 5th 2018, someone commented on my honest reporting about this guy G.H. Bush. It discusses me that anyone could even think about honoring someone (either dead or alive) who has committed such evil works in their life. Just take some time to study this guy and he will make you puke.

So if you truly study his ‘accomplishments” you will find more detrimental work done on behalf of the NWO. These are his “great” achievements?

I will quote what was said:

“Paleki Makaio wrote- Totally disrespectful based on opinion and conjecture about H. W. Bush. Stick to the investment, goat. If it wasn't for the Bush family, none of us would be in this investment and the Iraqi people would still be under the rule of tyranny. Period.”

What I said was “opinion” and “conjecture”? Are you kidding me?

So are you kidding me Paleki or what? Of course, I am being disrespectful. Hello anybody home? That is the point of my commentary.

You see many get upset when they hear the truth and they can’t handle it. For some reason they need a hero. Oh – I guess we all need heroes. So they listen to the main stream news media and they suck it in. They make heroes out of tyrants. They do this because they are brainwashed. They don’t take the time to study who the hell they are voting for or supporting.

Why honor anyone who has committed treason many times over during his career yet he is never held accountable for any of it. Why? Because his is protected. He is one of the elite. He plans and master minds the necessary dirty work, so he is protected. Others patsies get the hammer.

As a child he learned to go along with the gang of bandits taking control of this country and as a result he got awarded. This is what “skull and bones” teaches you – commitment to an ideology. They get to live in nice mansions, eat fancy foods, attend expensive colleges, get promoted to high level political positions, attend formal gay la parties and hob knob with dignitaries. Hey- they even eventually get to be president, if they REALLY behave themselves.

So Paleki here is some advice to you.

First, please take the time really learn the truth instead of just shooting off you BIG mouth. Second, after all it’s my Facebook page and so if you don’t like it don’t read it. Third, you can also go create your own page and say whatever you want. Who’s stopping you?

Just one more question from me to Paleki.

Do you stand at home and salute a picture of Hitler hanging on your wall?

Enough said…..

More news….

So this a tweet that TNT sent out to all members on Thursday. Where in hell do they get this garbage intel from? I will tell you. They get it from this idiot fat man TNT Tony who has some guy out of nowhere call him and tell him he is from the US Treasury Dept and some “committee”. Tony does not know this guy from a bum on the streets. But he is so desperate for intel that he is easily suckered into any intel source. He does not very the credentials of this person since he has no way of doing it. So this is where your ZIM stories and all the other GCR nonsense comes from – an unverified and anonymous source. This is the quality of his intel and many of you are suckered into it three times a week.

I quote from his forum:

THURSDAY TWEET from TNT TONY: 7:43 AM PST

“Good morning TNT. Things are moving faster than is being publicized. We received great news yesterday with more confirmation this morning and you will receive it all tomorrow. It’s a good day to review your action plan.”

So this is intel? You are going to receive it all tomorrow meaning Friday. Really? Today is Friday and so where the hell is it? Like so many thousands of time before nothing happens. Why? The big question is will this idiot apologize on his call today for misleading everyone? Will he be man enough to say he was sorry? Of course not! He will simply use an excuse again that it is “not his information”, not his fault and that this is only what some “committee” member told him. Oh – but wait a second! It came out of YOUR mouth and we heard it from YOUR mouth. So who is to blame for passing on this garbage intel and not having enough common sense to screen out this bullshit?

Oh- I tell my kids Santa is coming too, but when he never shows up in person I simply say “that is what the little elf told me”….lol..lol..lol.. They were so young and naive it didn’t matter anyhow. It’s part of the Christmas fantasy anyhow. Seems this idiot from TNT lives in his own little intel fantasy world too but his is effecting thousands of lives with his foolishness everyday. He feels important and that is all that matters to him. There will come a day of reckoning for all these idiot gurus. It is coming – “What goes around comes around”. Yes, “no bad deed goes unpunished”. lol..lol..lol.. 

Define anonymous:

The source wishes to remain anonymous. An anonymous person tells a lie. The guru received an anonymous intel tip. He was given an anonymous phone call. The guru got an anonymous tip from his secret source. His was just another anonymous source for intel. He is an anonymous boots on the ground.

Hope all you idiot TNT followers get my point.

Bruce from the “Big(stupid)Call” raised his head again with yet more nonsense last night too. Yes, he lives in his own little universe too. I got to tell you this guy in mentally retarded if he really believes in this junk he is passing out. Oh – but he is another one too that when you challenge his idiocy he will tell you he is “just passing on what he is giving from his intel source”. Really? Hey Bruce - care that much about your listeners that you can pass out such garbage intel without verification or taking any responsibility for it? Again it came out of YOUR mouth. We did not hear it from the mouth of the source but from YOUR mouth. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

We are all adults here …. aren’t we? So Bruce you can pass out all those fancy French phrases and try to act so sophisticated on your calls, but in reality the bottom line is, when it comes to push and shove, you are nothing but a ignorant, head strung, idiot where it really counts. This what makes the difference between a real man and weasel.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

PRIME MINISTER NAMES HIS 8 NEW MINISTERS

Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi has reportedly named his final eight ministers, completing his cabinet after weeks of delay.

According to information received by Rudaw, the appointments are as follows:

 Falih Fayadh – Ministry of Interior

 Dara Nuradin – Ministry of Justice

 Faysal Jarba – Ministry of Defense

 Qusay Abdulwahab Suheil – Ministry of Higher Education

 Saba Khayradin Tani – Ministry of Education

 Abdulamir Hamdani – Ministry of Culture

 Nouri Natiq Dlemi – Ministry of Planning

 Hanna Immanuel Gorgis – Ministry of Immigrants and Immigration

Dara Nuradin, who took the justice brief, is an independent Kurdish politician.

EITHER TO WITHDRAW CONFIDENCE FROM THE PRIME MINISTER, ADEL ABDUL MAHDI, OR GRANT HIM FULL FREEDOM AND FULL CHOICE OF CANDIDATES FOR THE CABINET

Baghdad

The deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Diyar Berwari, on Wednesday, that the political blocs in front of two options EITHER TO WITHDRAW CONFIDENCE FROM THE PRIME MINISTER, ADEL ABDUL MAHDI, OR GRANT HIM FULL FREEDOM AND FULL CHOICE OF CANDIDATES FOR THE CABINET, unexpected and did not rise to the level of democracy.

Berwari said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the continuing differences between the blocks of reform and construction around the candidates of the security ministries was the main reason not to convene the parliament session yesterday," noting that "the conflict that has embarrassed the political blocs as they are two major blocs of Parliament and have a weight and a large audience as Embarrassed the Prime Minister being obliged to nominate names to fill ministerial portfolios to proceed with the IMPLEMENTATION OF THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRESCRIBED TIME LIMITS.

"The political process and democracy are part of it. It is an attempt to attract political parties to thwart the passage of one or more candidates, but unfortunately, democracy needs more time to mature more," he said. Something that was not expected and did not rise to the level of democracy, "stressing" the importance of calm the political forces to the situation and go to agree to complete the cabinet cab to move the budget and provide services to citizens. "

"The political blocs in front of two options either to withdraw confidence from Abdul Mahdi or give him the real freedom and full selection of candidates for the cabinet, and the national agreement should be implemented in a realistic manner and leave the other differences aside."

The blocs affiliated with the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction boycotted the parliamentary session held yesterday, Tuesday, November 4, 2018, to complete the vote on the candidates of eight ministries left by the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

(Mnt Goat – one way or the other all this nonsense has to end. You can’t take 6 or more months to hold an election the do it every four years. This does not make any sense. 6 months of any real progress in the country is already lost due to this stagnated election cycle. Something must give and they must clear up this procedure on how too effectively make a change in the govt every 4 years.)

THE DELAY IN THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT IN BAGHDAD HAS HINDERED ACCESS TO LOAN FUNDS AND GRANTS

The head of the reconstruction fund for Iraq's affected areas, Mustafa al-Hiti, said the delay in the formation of the government in Baghdad has hindered access to loan funds and grants that were monitored by donors at the Kuwait International Conference on Iraq .Reconstruction Al-Hiti said in a press statement that THE RECONSTRUCTION FUND IS SUFFERING FROM A LACK OF FUNDING and is currently dependent on the financial allocations from the federal budget in Iraq.

The fund did not spend for two years from November 2016 until last November, only $ 81 million to implement 499 projects, including 325 completed.

Regarding the funds pledged by the donors at the Kuwait International Conference on Iraq Reconstruction, Heiti said that "MOST OF THESE FUNDS ARE INVESTMENT LOANS AND WAS APPROVED " with the end of the former Iraqi government THE WORLD COUNTRIES WILL NOT PAY THE MONEY SINCE THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT IS NOT YET" COMPLETE," he said.

The countries participating in the reconstruction conference of Iraq had pledged in February to provide about 30 billion US dollars.

(Mnt Goat – so because it is taking so long to form this new govt, it is now beginning to overflow into the financial system of Iraq too. Can you see why they need to choose an honest minister of interior? So it not all about the dinar RV that is holding up the funding from investors but rather the elections.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum