Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Christmas 4U
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Санта читает у ёлки

"Fractional Banking Calculations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/6/18

Go down

"Fractional Banking Calculations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 12/6/18

Post  Ssmith on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:11 am

KTFA

Article: “Iraqi Dinar Exchange Worldwide 4:00 AM Baghdad Time” link

Frank26 » December 6th, 2018

FRACTIONAL BANKING CALCULATIONS ....................... FILLED IN

ChrisC » December 6th, 2018

Once again, I am happy to say I don't understand and would like somebody smarter than I am to explain, but I don't get being international at this rate. Is this being done with the hope of drawing in currency that is abroad from desperate people at this absurd rate? I don't believe for a nanosecond that this is the rate they are going to have when this REALLY gets going. It has sounded like a warm Southern evening of crickets the last question or two I posed. Can somebody help a brother out?

Elaine » December 6th, 2018

Frank has said that it is not international yet. It is just being traded in the region. We are waiting for it to become international. Still waiting for the 2nd article.

ChrisC » December 6th, 2018

So, this is just showing that they are prepared, sort of a pre-flight check, before take-off. Is that right?

Frank26 » December 6th, 2018

NOW ASK YOURSELF .......... WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS ? (wink)

Crose » December 6th, 2018

Because this can't fail...AND....It's Go Time!!! IMO

MilitiaMan » December 6th, 2018

Reporting or pairing is now in line for the list of currencies. Sort of additional education that is completed, imo. Those that will be needing to know can see the 4 digits to the right of the decimal. Place the international calculation in and easy math. imo One more indicator the process is underway. ~ MM

Samson » December 6th, 2018

The European Commission calls for the abandonment of the dollar and the use of the euro in international treaties

6th December, 2018

It called on the European Commission on Thursday to abandon the dollar and use the euro in international treaties.

The European Commission has published several proposals to strengthen the role of the euro on the world stage one of these measures is to use the euro instead of the dollar in international treaties, including those relating to energy. "European trade continues to trade with the US dollar, even in some European countries, which is causing both currency and policy risks," the European Commission said in a press release.

The European Commission also supported the "recommendations for a wider euro currency", calling on member states to use the euro "in strategic areas." At the same time, Russian companies are trying to get rid of the US currency. Economists have launched this trend at the beginning of "demographicizing the economy". LINK

India and UAE agree to pay cash obligations

6th December, 2018

The UAE and India's central banks have signed an agreement in Abu Dhabi, under which the monetary obligations between the two countries will be paid in local currency, the Arabian Business reported. The agreement was signed Wednesday at the 12th session of the UAE-India Joint Commission, where the two sides exchanged local currency for AED 1.8 billion, or 35 billion Indian rupees (US $ 500 million).

According to the newspaper, the Indian government believes that this agreement will allow the two countries to avoid the use of the currency of a third country such as the US dollar, noting that the volume of trade between the two countries in 2017 to 52 billion dollars.

Russian President Vladimir Putin had earlier discussed with his Argentine counterpart Mourisio Macri the possibility of switching to local currencies in payment of trade dues between the two countries.

In the same context, the head of the Department of Finance and Economics at the Institute of Contemporary Development, in an interview with the newspaper "Nation News" that the countries that are moving towards abandoning the dollar deal is moving in the right direction that meets their national interests. LINK
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum