Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad

Go down

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad Empty The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:03 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14653

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad

07/12/2018

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad 11699

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hanalal announced on Friday the rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary, the oldest church in the capital Baghdad in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and the fund for community initiatives Tamkeen. 
"The Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks decided to rehabilitate the Church of the Virgin Mary in the area of ​​central Baghdad," said the head of the Association Wadih al-Hanalal, in a press statement received "The Economist News" a copy of it, noting that "the Central Bank and the Association of Banks support projects Which serve the beautiful Iraqi mosaics without looking at the sectarian or national background. " 
"The church, which was established in 1693 AD, suffers today after 380 years of erosion in its urban structure, so it is our moral and humanitarian duty to rehabilitate it according to the global architectural methods," he added. In the Church through the use of high-quality materials. " 
He pointed out that "the work is currently underway in the church 24 hours and will be the first opening of the church at the end of this month and the presence of figures representing the spectrum of Iraqi society."
"The Central Bank and the Association of Banks have decided to play a prominent role in supporting Iraqi society through community, cultural and humanitarian initiatives, including the restoration of the houses of God represented by the 400-year-old Virgin Mary Church," the statement quoted Central Bank spokesman Bassem Abdulhadi as saying. , Pointing out that "the central bank is very keen to preserve the heritage of Baghdad." 
While the Director General of the Department of Christian affairs praised the agency in the Office of Endowments, Chairman of the Committee charged with overseeing the Church by the Armenian community, Karpit Manaskan Arminak, the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks to rehabilitate the Church of the Virgin Mary. 
"We thank the initiative of the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to rehabilitate the church, which represents a surprise to us by paying attention to the heritage of heritage," Arminak said, adding that "all measures to rehabilitate the church were done without any complexity."

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad 932f0cef78c4c31

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad 4645174499551b7

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad Afb90ef6780f9ae

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are beginning to rehabilitate the oldest church in Baghdad D37a5cf5f9249a9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum