Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18

Go down

"We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 Empty "We Wait for their Timing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:18 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » December 5th, 2018

ftti.. long before, a hybrid polymer 10k note was created in 2013... in 2015, polymer hybrids of all denominations ... those in circulation, those ... yet to be released, were created....

Sulli » December 5th, 2018

ALL denominations!!!! WAHHHOOO! We wait for their timing. Thank you WS!

Boxman » December 5th, 2018

Appears they are ready to implement hopefully soon....IMHO

Don961 » December 5th, 2018

Article from July 2016 ... polymer notes

Upgrading of Iraqi currency

Date: July 9, 2016

Special - NEN Iraq

Author - Ahmad Salami

- Dinar plastic (polymer)
- Restructuring of the Iraqi currency
- Re-evaluate the value of the dinar
- Iraqi dinar (polymer):

1. eetm the use of plastic money and made of material plastic polymer high-efficiency rather than paper made from cotton material and paper used in the money industry today and that are exposed to rapid deterioration use life short and the movement of disease transition and endemic and infectious bunches bacterial with it and move on to people when you touch Kalmndel infested.

2. plastic money outlive most of its peers paper twice a number of years and do not affect the high temperatures and humidity, water, dyes, crushing and does not allow the formation of clusters of bacterial Ovairoseh.

3. plastic money security features very high degree forgery make it almost impossible to 99.9%.

4. plastic money can be recycled after it is damaged and the use of new raw materials reduces costs to a very high percentage Unlike paper that Taathra and lose parts and comes with stickers or dyes, which burned and then buried. Nor used as the raw material.

5. alncod plastic as far as being the most evolved its industry costs less than the cost of paper-based counterparts.

6. dol world began a gradual transition to plastic money instead of paper and the first Arab state of Kuwait is applied to the new currency system.

- Of Iraqi cash reserves of $ 53 billion for the year 2016
- Iraq has reserves of 90 tons of gold

.. This is the cover of the Iraqi dinar.

-hiklh Iraqi currency:

- It must be the value of the Iraqi dinar to reflect the value of this financial cover
- And who is currently (1118) dinars to one US dollar

(According to the Central Bank of the price, of course), a very low value of digitally ..
Make it difficult to deal externally Dinars let alone inside Iraq.
Iraq needs to restructure its currency (Iraqi dinar):

1. Delete the zeros phantom inflation inherited from the siege and war ..

2. Be the dollar value of 1 is equal to 1 dinar and 118 fils.

3. eetm payment in Iraqi dinars for imports from China, Iran, Russia and Turkey are all state of understanding with them about the currency that is dealt with.

Re-evaluate the value of the dinar:

Iraqi dinar code globally DI, and Fils F

1. The re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar, where every dinar equivalent of 100 fils and not in 1000 and make every penny is composed of 10 monetary units smaller name (NIS or rail) ..
And that each 1 $ = 1 DI and 18 fils.

(Shekel unit calibration Sumerian worked for in Ur and Uruk like kilogram in the present day)
2. production units metal younger groups most heavily for many Astkhamat payment and collection of taxes and fees and the rapid public attitudes and privacy, public transport, ATM and Lafrath in the markets)

It produces metal categories:

- AED 10 fils
- Quarter of a dinar 25 fils
- Half KD 50 fils
-danar 1 and is equal to 100 fils, as well as the issuance of paper has increased by only 20%.

If the improvement in the Iraqi economy, industrial and agricultural sectors, tourism and housing via the investment

Add categories are less fils are 1 and 2 fils and 5 fils future ...

3. paper categories plastic polymer made of plastic resistant to damage and bacteria and fraud, namely:

-1 Dinars only 20% paper and 80 metal
Dinars -5
BD -10
25 dinars
JD 50

100 dinars limited trading major category of banking transactions and large international investment and business deals

Are forcing banks to deploy ATMs in every province and spend according to the market and the population density and the development of piggy banks levy metal sheet positions to collect mineral groups service fees compared to the corner the whole car managed .. The introduction of credit card banks of digital cash.

http://neniraq.com/link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum