Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

OCT 3 - 9amCST - BEAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: OCT 3 - 9amCST - BEAR   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 am

8:42 AM [bear5642] I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A VERY GOOD REASON. AS I HAVE TOLD YOU I HAVE BEEN TRACKING DOWN ALL OF THESE BANK STORIES AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN ACTUALLY PROVE WHAT THEY SAY. EVEN ONE OF MY CONTACTS WHO SAID HE HAD A RATE ON THE SCREEN AND A MEMO HAS FAILED TO PRODUCE A SHRED OF EVIDENCE

8:43 AM [bear5642] I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MALIKI IS AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW AND HAVE KNOWN FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY THAT THEY ARE NOT FORCED INTO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE. THIS WE WILL ALL KNOW BY WEDNESDAY NO LATER

8:43 AM [mathews99] Bear I am very disappointed
8:44 AM [bear5642] MATTHEW99 IM DISAPPOINTED PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES AND WHEN MY GUY CANT PRODUCE WE HAVE A PROBLEM SO MY MOTTO IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP

8:45 AM [bear5642] ONE OF MY BEST CONTACTS WHO HAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE SPENT 400 MILLION US DOLLARS IN DINARS IS VERY RELIABLE AND WE ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION IN IRAQ

8:47 AM [bear5642] WELL LET ME SAY THIS ONE THING I FEEL ASSURED TO TELL YOU IN THE EVENT WE GO INTO A VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE IT WILL NOT GO PAST THANKSGIVING

8:46 AM [dinarchaser] bear5642 Do you and Randy Koonce share intel?
8:48 AM [bear5642] DINARCHASER ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT RANDY KOONCE IS THAT I HIGHLY RESPECT HIM AND ADMIRE HIM FOR WORK AND EFFORT LIKE ME WE ARE BOTH VERY BUSY PEOPLE AND HAVE JOBS HOWEVER I FEEL CALLED TO HELP YOU PEOPLE IN OKIES HOUSE AND OKIE HAS MY HEART

8:49 AM [bear5642] I CAN ASSURE REPLACING MALIKI WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM

8:50 AM [bear5642] ADMIN IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND I HOPE THAT MALIKI WILL COOPERATE HE STANDS TO LOSE EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT AND I HOPE HE ISNT THAT STUPID

8:51 AM [bear5642] ALAWI IS READY TO GO AND QUOTE " I CAN HAVE A GOVERNMENT FORMED IN 3 DAYS AND UP AND RUNNING”

8:51 AM [bear5642] I DIDNT COME IN HERE TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE BUT TO JUST GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT

8:52 AM [bear5642] I WILL TRY TO BE IN MORE AND I ONLY DO THIS FOR THIS HOUSE AND OKIE HE HAS SUCH A PURE HEART OF GOLD

8:53 AM [bear5642] I HAVE TO GO GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP AND CAUSE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU BBL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OCT 3 - 9amCST - BEAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: