Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18

Go down

"Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18 Empty "Push the Button" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 am

KTFA

Samson » December 3rd, 2018

Baghdad calls on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the Strategic Framework Agreement”

2018/12/3 14:34

Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim called on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the United States.

"Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim met with US Ambassador to Baghdad Douglas Silliman and discussed means of enhancing strategic relations between the two countriesand stressing the importance of achieving common interests in various fields of the two friendly peoples," a foreign ministry statement said.

"The minister called on Washington to cooperate in activating the terms of the strategic framework agreement concluded with Baghdad to stimulate investment in Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction of cities liberated from the gangs of terrorist da'is.

We look forward to working to support and strengthen Iraq-US relations, reflecting their specificity and strategy," he said, stressing the importance of continuing to work for the common interests of the two countries in the coming stage. He pointed out that "Iraq adopts the establishment of bilateral relations with the countries of the world, especially neighboring countries based on the fostering of common interests in different areas, and the common dangers."

For his part, Douglas congratulated the wise minister on the occasion of assuming the post of foreign minister in the new Iraqi government, stressing his country's interest in ways to advance the bilateral relations and permanent consultation on developments in the regional situation in the Middle East and a number of international issues of mutual concern. LINK

Noneb4him » December 3rd, 2018

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to be Iraq now asking the US to push the button. Great article! Thank you Samson! (smile)

BigIron » December 3rd, 2018

Yep. Push the button already.

MilitiaMan » December 3rd, 2018

I don't think you are wrong on that. The link below is a copy of the SFA. It is not a very long read but, a very interesting one be sure.

Having been in this investment now as long and or longer than the SFA was inked, it is a check list that has been a work in progress since 01/01/2009 and is still imo in effect, as noted above and will continue.

Here is a portion of the economic side of things. Then a note on VISA's. The items show us that they have completed many many things and we just watched yesterday indicators of direct investment per post #37 by WS, yesterdays Tweet by Mahdi about Visas and Samson post #39 on Passports. If the item is in the SFA and being openly talked about now, is a good sign things are coming together very quickly now.

Franks CC was named implementation if I recall.. Well the SFA is about implementation of reforms.. Very very very good timing and it all loks like they are now asking to be released to fly with the new categories.

WS post suggests they got the go ahead 12/02/2018, imo.. We shall see. ~ MM

"Section V: Economic and Energy Cooperation

Building a prosperous, diversified, growing economy in Iraq, integrated in the global economic system, capable of meeting the essential service needs of the Iraqi people, as well as welcoming home Iraqi citizens currently dwelling outside of the country, will require unprecedented capital investment in reconstruction, the development of Iraq's extraordinary natural and human resources, and the integration of Iraq into the international economy and its institutions.

To that end the Parties agree to cooperate to: Support Iraq's efforts to invest its resources towards economic development, sustainable development and investment in projects that improve the basic services for the Iraqi people.

2. Maintain active bilateral dialogue on measures to increase Iraq's development, including through the Dialogue on Economic Cooperation (DEC) and, upon entry into force, the Trade and Investment Framework Agreement.

3. Promote expansion of bilateral trade through the U.S.-Iraq Business Dialogue, as well as bilateral exchanges, such as trade promotion activities and access to Export-Import Bank programs.

4. Support Iraq's further integration into regional and international financial and economic communities and institutions, including membership in the World Trade Organization and through continued Normal Trade Relations with the United States.

5. Reinforce international efforts to develop the Iraqi economy and Iraqi efforts to reconstruct, rehabilitate, and maintain its economic infrastructure, including continuing cooperation with the Overseas Private Investment Corporation.

6. Urge all parties to abide by commitments made under the International Compact with Iraq with the goal of rehabilitating Iraq's economic institutions and increasing economic growth through the implementation of reforms that lay the foundation for private sector development and job creation.

7. Facilitate the flow of direct investment into Iraq to contribute to the reconstruction and development of its economy.

8. Promote Iraq's development of the Iraqi electricity, oil, and gas sector, including the rehabilitation of vital facilities and institutions and strengthening and rehabilitating Iraqi capabilities.

9. Work with the international community to help locate and reclaim illegally exported funds and properties of Saddam Hussein's family and key members of his regime, as well as its smuggled archeological artifacts and cultural heritage before and after April 9, 2003.

10. Encourage the creation of a positive investment environment to modernize Iraq's private industrial sector to enhance growth and expand industrial production including through encouraging networking with U.S. industrial institutions.

11. Encourage development in the fields of air, land, and sea transportation as well as rehabilitation of Iraqi ports and enhancement of maritime trade between the Parties, including by facilitating cooperation with the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.

12. Maintain an active dialogue on agricultural issues to help Iraq develop its domestic agricultural production and trade policies.

13. Promote access to programs that increase farm, firm, and marketing productivity to generate higher incomes and expanded employment, building on successful programs by the USDA and the USAID programs in agribusiness, agriculture extension, and policy engagement.

14. Encourage increased Iraqi agricultural exports, including through policy engagement and encouraging education of Iraqi exporters on U.S. health and safety regulations.

--------------

4. Strengthen and facilitate the application process for U.S visas consistent with U.S. laws and procedures, to enhance the participation of qualified Iraqi individuals in scientific, educational, and cultural activities.

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122076.pdf

http://alahadnews.net/index.ph.....30584.html

"The prime Minister, ⁦ Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi,⁩ is looking at a detailed explanation of the project system of granting electronic entry features in accordance with international standards and the investigation, speed, security and facilitation of procedures." ~ Mahdi on Twitter.

Doc.K » December 3rd, 2018

..... could this be ROUND UP DAY ?.... easy capture

Executive Orders

Executive Order on Providing for the Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on December 5, 2018

Issued on: December 1, 2018

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. All executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government shall be closed on December 5, 2018, as a mark of respect for George Herbert Walker Bush, the forty-first President of the United States.

Sec. 2. The heads of executive departments and agencies may determine that certain offices and installations of their organizations, or parts thereof, must remain open and that certain employees must report for duty on December 5, 2018, for reasons of national security, defense, or other public need.

Sec. 3. December 5, 2018, shall be considered as falling within the scope of Executive Order 11582 of February 11, 1971, and of 5 U.S.C. 5546 and 6103(b) and other similar statutes insofar as they relate to the pay and leave of employees of the United States.

Sec. 4. The Director of the Office of Personnel Management shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement this order.

Sec. 5. General Provisions. (a) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(b) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,

December 1, 2018.

Iraqi Dinar Investment on Network Television

This is old (2014), but for those who haven't seen it (which is many people) it's still exciting to see main stream media talking about the Investment.

If you've already seen this, here's a refresher; there's no need to complain about it being old, i already covered that here.

Take note in the video how they have to try to "scare" you out of it, but yet at the end the new anchors was like, give it to me! They know the truth behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFGPZtjF_w&app=desktop

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum