Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Code Red" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18

Go down

"Code Red" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/3/18

Post  Ssmith on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:36 am

KTFA

Don961 » December 3rd, 2018

Eighth electronic newspaper

According to sources close to the publication of some names proposed by Adel Abdul Mahdi to parliament and these are the names of ministers nominated to complete the ministerial formation

As follows:

Nouri al-Dulaimi for planning

Saba al-Tai Educational

Faleh Fayadh for interior

Faisal Al Jarba for defense

Abdul Amir Al Hamdani for Culture

Qusay Al - Suhail Education

Hana Korkis Migration and Displaced

Dara Noureddine Ministry of Justice

Post Views: 2, 142 link

GodsServant » December 3rd, 2018

Thanks Don, Code Red Card

MilitiaMan » December 3rd, 2018

That is the line up and they either make a decision on their own, or they get it directly made for them (done, imo). So yes, "RED CARD", were the key words days ago and still are. (Also note WS post #37 time & date supporting my view). Your with me, or your against me. In the latter case, you that are against me are done politically in the eyes of citizens (They want reforms, new categories with purchase power.). If that were to be the case and they go against the vote, it won't go over well, thus, at this stage imo it won't happen.. imo I pray that I am right, we shall see. ~ MM

Don.K » December 3rd, 2018

could this be ROUND UP DAY ?.... easy capture

Executive Orders

Executive Order on Providing for the Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on December 5, 2018

DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE, December 1, 2018.

GFulcher66 » December 3rd, 2018

Q storms coming, IMO its the perfect black swan event to cover the RV of the IQD/ I also think this RV's liquidity will be implemented into a system not controlled by Roth./Rock. system - so imo although not directly related its all going down at same time - fyi just bc lots going on Dec 5th doesnt mean we see it then ....

PJ75 » December 3rd, 2018

The Great Awakening.......ready or not.

Don961 » December 3rd, 2018

After accusing MP Uday Awad, will we see Amiri and the heads of the evil triangle behind the bars of justice?

Special files , 2018/12/02 20:55

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee, Uday Awad, accused the oil marketing company Sumo of corruption because of the huge waste of money estimated at millions of dollars. Awwad said in a statement that 'the corruption of the oil marketing company Sumo has become the most dangerous files that threaten the state, represented by the company's marketing and supporters of the company,' noting that 'the existence of a large waste of public money by the company estimated millions of dollars', pointing out that' will move to form commissions of inquiry With this file '.

"There are documents about the existence of waste of money in the oil marketing company Sumo with the Russian company Litasco and Chinese Zhen Hao," he said, adding that what is happening is 'contempt for the Iraqi people.' "The corruption mafia will be hit at the Sumo Oil Company, which deals with China's Zen Hao and Russian Litasco, in exchange for the pockets of some corrupt people," he said.

But the calamity that Amiri established during the fifteen years, which is the presidency of this company, created a corrupt administrative line raised on his hands polluted, this line went out like our teacher and his teacher Falah al-Ameri, and this line is the triangle of evil, Alaa and Nizar and Saadoun.

The third is Ali Nazar, the assistant director general, Dinamo, the engine of all corruption in the company, and the most harmful head of the state and the oil sector as a whole, and the third in this triangle is Mohammed Saadoun, the shipping manager at Sumo, and the man is no less corrupt than his group.

And let us not linger on you, saying:

Wait for the end of the evil triangle, and the Great Satan will soon come to him, and the day of truth is not far away. link
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum