Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18

Go down

"Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18 Empty "Gone International? - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/2/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:44 am

KTFA

Starfire1 » December 2nd, 2018

The Iraq dinar seems to have gone international at the programmed rate. Is this correct?

1 USD = 1,191.0000 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 USD

Samson » December 2nd, 2018

In desperate attempts to stop crises .. A new decision of the Central Bank of Iran

2nd December, 2018

In a move seeking the regime of Supreme Leader Khamenei to absorb the anger of the "bazaar" and to try to ease the rise in prices, which became the main engine of demonstrations in the Iranian street, the Central Bank of Iran announced to allow exchange offices to deal in hard currency up to one million euros, Exports to the domestic economy.

According to the instructions of the Central Bank, licensed exchange offices can purchase foreign currencies resulting from export operations at a maximum of one million euros, or the equivalent in other currencies, or by registering in the currency control site (SANA) in the form of banknotes Or remittances at market prices.

In recent months, Iran's hard currency market has seen unrest leading to the arrest of dozens of market activists by the judiciary on charges of "disrupting the economic system." LINK

Full details of the G20 results .. Trump adds this phrase in the final statement

2nd December, 2018

The G20 summit in Argentina ended Saturday without concrete agreement with the United States on key issues, most notably the climate and the global economy.

The leaders of the Group of 20 (G-20) nations reached a minimum consensus on the world economy Saturday at the end of a summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but their differences were clearly evident in the final communique, which was virtually devoid of any concrete promises.

Under pressure from US President Donald Trump, the final statement avoided using the term "protectionism" and acknowledged Washington's rejection of the global strategy to combat climate change.

The G20 summit, which represents more than four-fifths of the global economy, was the highlight of a two-day summit in the Argentine capital:

Commitment to the Paris Climate Agreement

The leaders of the Group of 20 nations, signatories to the Paris Climate Agreement, The United Nations, to fully implement the agreement, which they said was "irreversible".

They also took note, without any further commitment, of the call by United Nations scientists to take into account a more ambitious goal of reducing warming by 1.5 ° C compared to pre-industrial temperatures.

But the United States, which said it had pulled out of the Paris agreement, stressed its "strong commitment to economic growth, access to energy and security."

Promoting growth and job creation

In tandem with Trump's position The G-20 said multilateral trade "has not been able to achieve its goals" by promoting growth and creating jobs.

The group called for reform of the World Trade Organization "to improve its work", noting that it will review at its next summit next year in Japan the progress that will be made in this regard.

The G20 also confirmed that the International Monetary Fund was the backbone of the global safety net and called for adequate funding and finalization of the new national quotas before the annual meeting of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) scheduled for spring 2019.

The national quotas determine voting rights By each of the members of the Fund. The major emerging economies of the G-20, such as China and India, are pushing to strengthen their position in the International Monetary Fund.

For more: the top twenty in Argentina .. tensions and divisions raised by Trump's policies to Fight corruption and achieve equality affirmed the Group of Twenty "commitment to the prevention and combating of corruption and leadership by example", promising to work in 2019 and until 2021 to purge the government institutions of corruption.

The G20 also renewed its commitment to a four-year goal of reducing the gender gap in the labor force by 25 percent by 2025. It also called for more efforts at this level, including efforts to provide education for girls.

Noting that new technologies would change the nature of work, the G-20 called for a "comprehensive, just and sustainable" future of work, with the possible retraining of workers when necessary.

On the other hand, the G-20 stressed that infrastructure is a major driver of global growth and called for further efforts to standardize contracts in order to encourage private capital to invest in large-scale projects. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum