Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18

Go down

"Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18 Empty "Sign me up" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:39 am

KTFA

Don961 » December 1st, 2018

Russia's finance minister: G20 leaders agree on reform of WTO

07:53 - 01/12/2018

Baghdad - Mawazine News

MOSCOW - All the leaders of the Group of 20 industrial nations, including US President Donald Trump, agreed on the need to reform the World Trade Organization (WTO), Finance Minister Anton Slyanov said on Saturday.

The Russian minister added that there is also consensus among G-20 countries to reduce trade barriers link

StephenMac63 » December 1st, 2018

IMO, it shows us that in order to be able to shop in this building one would need a valuable currency to do so. Iraq is 32 million people, imagine making one dollar a month profit on each one....32 million bucks...times 12=384million...per year at 1 dollar each citizen. Sign me UP

Don961 » December 1st, 2018

The Investment Authority of Baghdad announced on Saturday investing "the highest and largest" glass ball in Iraq

"TownCenter Mall is an international brand of clothing, perfumes, local brands, first class restaurants, cafés and games," the agency said in a statement to the company

"The project will be a qualitative addition to similar commercial centers in the region being constructed with a modern six-storey building, with a total area of ​​2,000 square meters

"The total area of ​​the project is more than 15,000 meters, and the first, second and third floors of the project include shops for international brands such as French broche, Italian Terranova, Italian Giorgio Armani, Abdul Samad Al Quraishi and Gulf perfume companies.Restaurants and the fifth floor will include a city of modern games of multiple originals from Spain, Italy and China has reached the site of the project recently

"The sixth floor will be dedicated to the management of the mall and a set of cafeterias, while the glass ball will be the most important feature of the project, which is more than 30 meters above the ground and the area of ​​470 m 2 is a two-story restaurant run by a global agency called ), Which has a chain of restaurants around the world. In addition, the mall will be adorned with mobile lighting, which has reached the end stages

The statement added that "the mall has a parking lot that can accommodate more than 200 cars." He provided the project and will provide the future with "suitable job opportunities for various competencies, which is one of the goals of the Baghdad Investment Authority in providing suitable opportunities for the unemployed link

A mysterious seismic swarm hits the ground

Saturday 1 December 2018 - 19:44

(Baghdad today) Follow- up - seismic sensors around the world on November 11 last, a mysterious seismic wave lasted nearly twenty minutes, and did not find the experts in the science of geology any clear explanation.

Several months ago, scientists reported a "seismic swarm" near the island of Mayotte in the Pacific Ocean, part of the Comoros archipelago at the northern end of the Mozambique-Madagascar seaport.

About half a year before this incident, unusual seismic activity occurred in the vicinity. A swarm of hundreds of small and frequent earthquakes appeared 50 kilometers (31 miles) off the eastern coast of Mayotte.

This happened on the morning of May 10, when the region was over an earthquake and was accompanied by a series of hundreds of tremors. A few days later, a powerful earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale was the largest earthquake ever recorded in the Comoros basin.

The seismic force has declined since then, but the new earthquake was a reminder that the earthquake was not yet over.

A preliminary analysis by researchers at the Paris High School of Teachers suggests a combination of tectonic and volcanic effects that led to such earthquakes. Which may explain the geological phenomenon that occurred on the morning of November 11 last.

Three weeks before the emergence of this "seismic seismic", scientists noticed something interesting. They recorded a long, steady, unstable oscillation without any severe fluctuations suggesting seismic activity.

According to the French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research, this "low frequency and uncommon signal" was repeated approximately every 17 seconds and lasted for 20 minutes. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum