Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq

Go down

The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq Empty The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14565

The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq

30/11/2018

The second reading festival opens in Mosul under the joint sponsorship of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq 11537

Economy News _ Baghdad

Held in the city of Mosul, "Umm al-Rubaieen" today Friday, the second reading festival, co-sponsored by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks.
Participated in the festival, which took the slogan (Nineveh read) a crowd of professors and students of Mosul University, journalists, media and school students and those interested in libraries and books.
The President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih Al-Hanal, Director General of the Region, Mohamed Al-Hanalal, who sponsored the festival, expressed the Association's pride in the efforts exerted to organize the festival, reviewing the plans and programs that have supported and still support it at various levels of culture, urbanism, civilization, training, banking and media, Along with the Central Bank of Iraq and other supporting bodies.
He stressed the importance of reading as a way of life for human beings, and a tool to collect human and scientific knowledge at all times and places, pointing out that our true religion urged reading since its first incarnation, the first word revealed by the revelation on our Sutrinina Muhammad peace be upon him.
He stressed the keenness of the Association and the Central Bank to sponsor such festivals, among which are the collection of books for the library of the University of Mosul, the establishment of new libraries in a number of primary and secondary schools, promotion of the culture of reading and promotion of love of reading and the dissemination of moderate and moderate thought among young people away from extremism and extremism.
The festival aims to encourage reading and the establishment of libraries to raise the level of intellectual and scientific and cultural richness of students in general, and encourage people and organizations and associations in various parts of Iraq and the world to donate books to the library of the University of Mosul, which was destroyed by the terrorists, noting that the number of donated books so far 15 thousand books, As well as the establishment of 30 new libraries in a number of schools in the province of Nineveh primary, medium and preparatory, to encourage her students to read and read outside and to spread the moderate Middle Thought among students and young people.
The opening ceremony of the festival included musical and lyrical performances, artistic exhibitions, children's events, as well as distribution of books and various publications to the audience.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum