Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 11/30/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 11/30/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:13 pm

November 30, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTIONS SAGA

So last Sunday we received this news:

Revealed a political source familiar with Sunday, what has been agreed to pass in the parliament session for tomorrow, while he confirmed that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbusi, received a response from accountability and justice on four ministers in the current government.

The source told “Al-Ghad Press” that “my meetings on Monday and Tuesday will be dedicated to supplement the ministerial cabin of the government of Abdul-Mahdi.”

But this was postponed again due to Iranian led parties wanting these positions once again. How can they keep saying they resolved the positions and then do just the opposite again and again? They postpone because they do not announce the candidate until later and then the objections come out. From these objections they then know they can not get the needed votes and they then postpone the voting again.

So this is the latest scoop on this saga, but don’t expect a miracle….lol..lol..

Special-Mawazine News

Deputy Safaa al-Ghanim said Friday Nov 30th that the coming days will see a breakthrough in the crisis of completing the formation of the government, noting that differences between political blocs are on the way to a solution.

"Political disagreements over the candidates of the defense and justice ministries are still going on, but the coming days will see a breakthrough in the crisis in order to bring Adel Abdelmahdi to the rest of his cabinet," Al-Ghanim said in an interview with Mawazine News.

"We expect Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi to present the candidates for the rest of his cabinet at Tuesday's session Dec 4th," he said.

(Mnt Goat – folks this delay in choosing the remaining ministers is NOT delay tactic to delay the RV. Really? How ridiculous a statement can some idiot make! Instead it is an attempt to limit the Iranian power within the govt of Iraq. More recent bombings in Iraq. Why? These are caused again by these Iranian militias. So now we read there are only 2 positions (defense and justice) that are in question. Sounds like they have the minister of interior selected. But these are critical positions. The USA needs to see that they are sincere I cleaning up the Iranian corruption)

More news….

Well folks here we sit and it’s the end of November already. As usual still no RV as many gurus predicted. Yes, all their bullshit is predictions and opinions and nothing more than that with no FACTS to back it. How about some FACTS? One idiot (TNT Tony) even says he has a crystal ball….lol..lol…lol.. The scary part is I think he really means it. 

So who was correct again and again? All these months of false claims of an RV . Why? It was all nothing more than hype and sensationalism to get you to keep coming back to their conference calls and forums to pump you with more currency and products from their sponsors. Heck this guy Frank26 comes right and tells you he is a pumper of currency. Go figure. Then ther is this idiot Bruce that pumps his religion, Baby Booster and Improvement tapes. Oh what about this guy TNT Tony who pumps this ZIM. They are not even holding back their scams any longer.

So now we are getting very close to the period when we can truly expect something might happen. Yes, we have arrived! So over the last month we see little bits and pieces of the mentioning of the “project to delete the zeros” in many of these articles. Why now? Why mention this project so much now? This project is on the minds of many as they know we are getting closer to the period when the CBI has promised many times already to deliver on their promises.

But now they say - What is the reason now for any delay?

So I already proved to everyone why the end of the year (late Dec or EARLY Jan) is the BEST and MOST OPPORTUNE time period for Iraq to drop the zeros and then reinstate the currency.

1) Jan 1st is the beginning of the financial fiscal year within Iraq, not Oct 1st like many of these idiotic gurus tell you. They even used Oct 1st as a justification to hype you up for an Oct RV. How dumb. The middle east does not use the western financial calendar.

2) In ALL, and I mean ALL, of the previous, legitimate periods to reinstate the currency, they CBI always planned within LATE December to EARLY January to do it. This is well documented and FACTUAL periods not news from some “secret sources” or “bankers”.

3) Just prior to the event they begin the slow education to the citizens and we are now witnessing this event once again. We are getting very close. In fact the articles educating the citizens now are almost identical to those broadcast in 2015 when they targeted EARLY 2016. So go figure! But we should expect yet even more detailed news of the newer smaller categories and maybe even see the 50 and 100 dinar notes launched. I do not believe the CBI will just launch all the newer smaller category notes all at once. But rather they will slowly phase in the newer notes (5, 10,25,50,100) and fils (coins) as the economy dictates. So I would not look for any huge revelations in this direction to que you in. It may not be done as you imagine.

What to expect next?

Oh – you can expect many of these so called idiotic gurus to pump you up now with their everyday / any day expectation. Many of them will read my newsletter and use it for their intel. I suggest they don’t because my intel in just my own research and so they should do their own diligence. Then if we match this is solid new. But many of them do not and only piggyback off others. So when one is wrong or spread rumors they all are wrong. This keeps the madness going and the same crap cycles again and again. This is the shameful part about this news process. Many of these idiots have no business bringing you any intel and should be banned from this process.

But my news is based on FACTUAL and SOUND evidence and I do not just copy others. Why would I? Their news is garbage and I learned my lesson years ago to stay away from these rumors and lies.

Yes, I can now truly say we are now entering this window of opportunity but we must be patient and just wait for FACTUAL news to come out. Lying is not going to make the RV happen.

Is the dinar really already 120 : 1 in Iraq?

Like I said before this may have been just a wild and wide swing in the marketplace in very isolated towns due to the sudden shift from the currency auctions when the decision came out to use dinar in place of the US dollar for trade with Iran.

Have you heard of “speculative markets”? What does this mean? We know that 80% of the trade for Iraq is with Iran. Many of these idiot intel gurus should know this since they claim to be such savvy investors. So why don’t they realize that SPECULATION can plan a huge factor in determining a currency’s value and not just the assets that back it up.

So if the announcement came out that businesses could then use the dinar for trade and not have to go to the currency auctions any longer to get US dollars, then don’t you think they would hang on to their dinars? Don’t you think that the dinar would suddenly become more valuable in comparison to the US dollar? Why go the currency auction and pay a spread for the dollar? They save money on holding on to the dinar.

So then the dinar rate could rise against the US dollar and swing very suddenly. It may have done this last week.

But why has the CBI not yet changed the program rate? Is the CBI thinking this period of transition is going to be so short (just a matter of a month or so) that they will not officially announce this wide of a swing in the “official” rate as many will catch on to what is about to happen? Just asking…..

Or does the CBI have no obligation to change the program rate yet and must first watch to see what happens in the long-term before changing it. Just asking….

The CBI MUST change its program rate to legitimize this rate change after so many days, according to meeting Article 8 requirements. Will it?

If it does not it will not be within the 2% mandatory compliance as set under Article 8. Remember what Article 8 is?

First let me say that Iraq has been moved to under Article 14 form Article 8 to manage its monetary policy due to the 2003 war. This was intentionally done too reorganize the monetary policies of Iraq due to abuse of it. It was like a slap on the hand and then they had to re-learn to obey the rules all over again.

So we have witnessed the financial reforms and the progression back to full status under Article 8, something that we want to see. But before they can move fully under Article 8 (when they can reinstate the currency), they must show that they can manage the currency and not play around with the rate and legitimize it. This is where the 2% plus or minus comes in. The CBI must be able to manage the market rate VS the program rate to this 2% variance.

But of course they are also given some latitude in wide swings and so the currency may now be experiencing this. The question is for how long can the CBI hold off until they must change the program rate to stay within compliance to Article 8?

So far it has been a week already and they have not done so. So if I were you I would calm my expectations and just watch in the next month what MAY happen. We have also heard rumors that the 120 :1 is now showing up on the ISX but this is nothing but a rumor, as usual. I checked the ISX myself prior to spreading this rumor and it is NOT TRUE! So anyone spreading this rumor is irresponsible and I recommend you simply stop listening to them. Yes, TNT Tony, the idiot, I am referring to you!

We could be in for a nice Christmas if all goes well OR we could be in for another disappointment again. But either way I am telling now that I do know there is a target for LATE Dec to EARLY Jan. There was NEVER a target for any other date for any other time this year besides this past EARLY Jan. So I don’t know why in hell the banks are ready. Ready for what? Who the hell cares if the rates are loaded on the screens? This nonsense doesn’t mean anything as we have see over the last 10 years. How much of this punishment must we take of this FAKE intel?

Oh – something that really bothers me is that this jerk TNT Tony will get on his call and complain how people are giving up and dumping their currencies. Really? I wonder why…lol..lol.. ☹

He then tries to give them a pep talk to reassure them of the investment. Why should anyone have to do this? Well… all I have to say about this is this – Yes, Tony you are the one that makes them feel helpless and lost. You and your nonsense about this every day / any day RV is the contributing factor if not the sole factor in people giving up. The fact is this jerk, like so many others, really does not understand even the basic principles of this investment.

First of all Iraq can not RV the currency. The CBI must first reinstate the currency back on the exchanges. Any significant change in value (RV) will come from a managed float afterwards. So the reinstatement must take place first. Through the UN sanctions in 2003, the currency was wiped off the global arena and blacklisted. Get it? It is not a tradable currency today!

He keeps trying to tell you it is already “international” again. This gets your hopes up. He tries to justify his stupid reasoning and opinions with stories of banks buying and selling the dinar again or that the dinar is traded already amongst the middle eastern countries. These are all NOT indicators of the dinar being reinstated. Get it. Yes, this new development of not using the US dollar for trade with Iran may be our saving grace and force the CBI to do something soon. But it is not even yet decided that the dinar will be solely used in place of the USD with Iran. The articles tell us it is recommended and “may” happened. Frankly put, Iran does not want the dinar they want US dollars, Euros or another valuable, easily tradable currency. The dinar is worthless today. Get it? So unless Iraq raises its value this action may or may not occur. The CBI is still working on the issue and it is not yet settled what they can use. But as usual this idiot Tony mixes up reality and gives you FAKE hope. Then, later you sit and wait and wait wondering why nothing happened. Maybe if you get the FACTS straight you can get the real picture of just what is happening and you won’t get so disappointed so often and want to dump your investment. So this TNT Tony idiot is part of the problem and not the solution amongst others too.

I have explained these recent occurrences of using the dinar to you and simply they are a matter of making money. They are not trading the dinar again. Get it? But why not buy and sell it to us investors if the opportunity arises and banks like to make money. But they do not look at us as selling and buying to an investor but to a novel collectors of a worthless item. Get it?

I also listed out the criteria we all should be looking for to know when the dinar is soundly restated as a global, tradable currency once again. This is ONLY when we go to the bank. This is only what matters. The dinar today does not still meet this criteria. See my Nov 28th newsletter for full details.

Why all the stress and giving up? How can you possibly expect people to go on day after day with disappointment? Ok so you say you have to deal with it every day as an intel provider. But that is you, Tony, not everyone else. The common person really does not want to know a minute by minute news. They may think they do but they don’t. What they really want is FACTUAL and REAL news and a real target date to plan towards. The CBI can not possibly constantly plan for the reinstatement over and over again every day. Sorry it does not work that way. There are mechanisms that have to occur and in sequence to make this work. It takes time to put these mechanisms in place. It is not as simple as flipping a switch. This attitude only show how ignorant this guy Tony really is to this investment. I have heard over and over again from this idiot Tony and his brother Rayren that the dinar is reinstated and we are just waiting for the rate to change. Really? How dumb a statement to make. This could not be farther from the TRUTH!

This resent article in today’s news reassures us this is the case. So we have more proof of what I say is true. The simple proof though is this – are you at the bank yet? Trust me if the IQD was already international and reinstated in the open global markets the rate would be driving upwards and we all would have already exchanged by now. More evidence of what I say is TRUTH. Next we look at all the hedge funds and money managers. Where are they? They are not investing in the dinar now simply because the rate is so low. These guys invest in penny stocks all the time with potential for huge profits. So this is not the reason. The reason is that the dinar is still not reinstated as a legitimate global currency. It is still just a novel, highly speculative collectors item. Professional investors stay away from these currencies from these war torn, unstable countries. This is yet another sign the dinar is NOT yet reinstated on the international trading platforms.

So these are all factors to consider and a sound mind will consider them. Now you be the judge who is of sound mind and giving you HONEST and FACTUAL information about this investment.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

More news….

MORE PROOF YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED ABOUT THIS GCR NONSENSE

Ok, so years ago there was 100 currencies that were all going to be adjusted all at once based off the rate of the Iraqi dinar, at least this is what we were all told was the theory of the GCR (global financial reset). Over time then the story changed to only seven of the currencies. How can this change? I thought this was a GCR?

But upon my diligent research I have learned there is no such planned event as a GCR (global currency reset) and it is all made up in the minds of these so called gurus.

There is however a GFR (global financial reset) and this has been going on for almost a decade or longer now. Could come currencies also need to be adjusted due to the IQD getting reinstated? This is a possibility.

But the issue here is that the GCR is FAKE news. Instead it is a GFR which is an IMF plan to keep the global economies from crashing.

What is the GFR?

The GFR is a plan to upgrade these underdeveloped countries with prized resources and to develop their resources and bring them to market. They are doing this effort in the name of “sustainability” and it goes right back to this notorious “UN Agenda 21 /30” and the “Project For The New American Century” I keep taking about. Actually these are notorious plans to rape and pillage these countries of their natural resources under the name of “sustainability”. But the FACT is it nothing more then exploration and the taking of what does not belong to them with little benefit going back to the countries of origin. Same old, same old going back hundreds of years. But the difference is not they want to “mold” the America and the rest of the world into their fascism ideology.

However we all should know by know the IMF really does not give a damn about the people or helping them. But this is another topic for another day.

See my Facebook presentation video on this topic. Here are the links:

=68.ARCusOhgzUoOQideg9BvAKFbadb_Sp2qY15YD-gq-T1r66hPyAzPeQanmCuVvvtHpT5YkF_Oz5t4xpi-RVwxn8pm_NYlCTsy5AxFcxH__lhy4U3xiVr7qAoZ_ckmECBvpe1OrvHgnXQqPFTR8p5YyzEfiKDPdYVd-cYWAMl7DBkLYuqcrC-Gp0RMVo60dOcttw9ZyP3pUrHACouZt0XVbClC9qi8iyMjvfNGSj7JE82IpvtM74Anmk4DOf-CgXDis6cSjA-KZuNIceZfDTZJsny2vCnqjf8zz0y8ejAz2mM0nNJ6yDzCjV37_7ZrJiPigeqvBAEwrZJQgboto3BZNtM&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/357282388364260/

Agenda 2021 / 2030

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/…/docume…/Agenda21.pdf

Project for a New American Century

http://newamericancentury.org/

We won’t get into this agenda again here but I only want to say this GFR is real and has been grossly confused and exaggerated to become a GCR by these gurus. Why has this happened? If you go back to the roots of these rumors it stems to a small group of idiots who pretended to know it all. They them began contacting these idiot intel gurus and telling them their story of a GCR, which was misunderstood by them. It was all in their minds and nothing more. Once this rumor spread it was hard to put an end to it. Now it is looked at as FACT but I assure you it is not.

Remember what rumors are:

Just because you hear something over and over again by many people

does not make it FACTUAL or REALITY.

You must have PROOF and EVIDENCE to make it FACTUAL.

Then through these so called “intel gurus” more rumors spread about these underdeveloped countries. There was news about potential currency changes. This led to yet more rumors and some wanted to bring about this “over speculation” of these defunct currencies. Basically they wanted you to buy these worthless pieces of paper junk from them. One thing leads to another and so this is where we are today.

MORE PROOF THERE IS NO SUCH GCR

So did you notice lately as we get closer to our real target, the reinstatement of the IQD Iraqi dinar, that many of these gurus are now changing their minds about the GCR. They are slowly backing out of the idea. Oh – but they said the GCR is real before. Now they are slowly planting the seeds that the GCR may not be real after all. Really? Not real?

RIAL: First it was the Iranian Rial not going and we all should have know from the start this was FAKE news. Then when the sanctions are put on Iran it is apparent this was all FAKE news.

ZIM: Now the negative news slowly trickles in about the ZIM and that is possible it may also not be part of the “basket” GCR too. Really? I have told everyone for years now not to invest in this defunct, worthless junk. What will it take to get through to you? I still am hearing questions about the exchange of this junk. I can hardly believe people can be so brainwashed by these guru idiots.

DONG: But now they also just began the news that even the Vietnam Dong may not go in this first “basket”. This imaginary “basket of currencies”.

So they spent years brainwashing you to buy this junk, and now they must find a way to legitimize the disappointment so you don’t get mad at them for lying to you and scamming you all these years with this FAKE idea of a GCR.

Folks – there is no such “basket” of currencies and there NEVER was.. Get it? So going forward what other currency will be illiminated from their FAKE “basket” of currencies about to RV….lol…lol..lol…  ?

Watch what happens as we get nearer and nearer to the IQD reinstatement. One by one they will plant the seeds of news of these other currencies being taken out of the “basket”. They are doing this to lessen the repercussions on them later as class-action law suites are most certainly due to follow against these gurus afterwards. We all know just who they are too. This legal action is coming, I assure you. We have recordings of all their conference calls.

More news….

Source:

Najaf-Agencies

Date: 28 November 2018

Sadr's leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, tweeted on Twitter, published yesterday, about the reasons for delaying the completion of the government configuration.

The SADR attributed the reasons for the delay to what he called the "quota machine and the corrupt." "The union of the quota and the rejectionist of the saying (the experimenter does not try), to return the bad and corrupt faces, is the reason for delaying the completion of Abdul Mahdi's cabinet," he said.

"I am not delaying the completion of the formation of the government, but delaying the plans of the elements of that machine," Sadr said. Calling on the people not to listen to them or listen.

Al-Sadr said he was not satisfied with the people of the interior and defence ministries who were not independent, in order to preserve Iraq's independence, and to preserve the security decision as an internal decision not across the border.

More news….

It’s already Nov 30th and so if the CBI is going to reinstate the dinar they better get going on the re-education campaign. They already published a couple recent articles on this topic but I expect more. Well…now we are getting more..lol..lol..lol… 

So then what pops out in Wednesday’s news?

Yet another recent article on the education of the project to delete the zeros. This is WOW! news.

See article section for the full article. I highly recommend everyone to read the complete article.

Why are they telling us all this now?

Seems every time they are getting close to the reinstatement they publish these same types of articles. But now I have never seen the news so in-depth and informative at this. So this article is right on target as to what we should expect now. But I expect much more to come.

More news….

The MP of the Alliance of Riyadh Riyad Mohammed, Friday, that citizens have in their homes 35% of Iraq's money, noting that 312 billion dollars went outside the country could be used to build 12 thousand schools and hospitals, airports and railways.

"Iraq has more than 2 million displaced people, while it has sold oil at 754 billion dollars and has gone out of the country 312 billion dollars. This last amount could have built more than 12,000 schools," he said in a statement. Hospital, railways, five airports and infrastructure for roads and bridges. "

"If Iraq had spent on each project billion dollars would have completed 312 strategic project returns to Iraq Petrionat dinars, but the behavior of the Central Bank and banks gave a negative image for all."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi citizen owns within his house 40 trillion dinars, even if we have mature banks to turn these amounts to investment and revive the economy, and thus is a weakness registered for banking institutions, that more than 35% of the mass frozen in homes, can not be invested economically.

(Mnt Goat – the same could be said about the USA. It spent 2 trillion in the Iraqi war effort. Now it is building a huge new embassy (or base) in Kurdistan at the cost of billions more. The USA too have rebuild roads, put in new high speed railroads, rebuilt airports, schools, etc. But where did all this money go instead? What does the US citizens get out other the massive debt? It is time for someone of high ranking political stature to start asking these important questions.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE FUTURE OF THE IRAQI DINAR

(Mnt Goat – So here we go…..This article is more explanation of the process to delete the zeros. This is part of the re-education process that had to take place prior to the EARLY 2019 reinstatement occurring. So here we have yet more evidence the CBI is finally doing this education campaign. What the hell more do you want? Mnt Goat is right once again. I am so tired of being bashed for all the efforts I do for this dinar intel community to try to keep the intel HONEST and FACTUAL. I wish all these idiotic gurus would just shut the hell up and listen to me. Oh but they won’t do that since they use their fake dinar intel now as part of their income generation for their livelihood.)

November 28, 2019

Money, a source and document representing the state, is a symbol and expresses its political and religious system and its own philosophy. In comparison to date writing, documentation across currencies can not be questioned or challenged as a concrete fact and document for a certain period of time. Humanity has greatly benefited from the history of civilizations through the study of its currencies and their holdings

The discovery of currency is compared to the discovery of printing, as it facilitates the process of exchange between people and traders alike, and the currency is one of the main components of the market; without it, there can be no buying and selling.

Before the entry of the British occupation forces in October 1914 was the currency traded among the people is the Ottoman lira, after which the British occupation authorities introduced the Indian rupee as the currency of circulation, and after independence was established the first council to issue the Iraqi currency in 1931, was linked to the Iraqi dinar in pounds sterling, The July 14, 1958 Revolution The dinar was pegged to the pound and pegged to the US dollar.

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a new currency of paper and metal, bearing the slogan of the new Republic. New issues of paper currency were issued in 1971, 1973, and 1978. The Iraqi dinar suffered a continuous deterioration in its value after the Iran-Iraq war began, dropping from $ 3.3 per dinar in 1980 to about $ 4 in 1988.

As a result of the invasion of Kuwait and the issuance of resolutions of the Security Council to impose a blockade on him, and the deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar, forced the Central Bank of Iraq to issue currencies that were not traded before, issued banknotes of 50 and 100 dinars, followed in 1995 issued a paper of 250 dinars, The year 2000 issued a cash paper bearing the category of 10,000 dinars, and it is noted that all these categories were carrying the image of former President Saddam Hussein. The citizen carried large packages to buy his simple needs, which do not exceed eating and drinking.

(Mnt Goat – Read the following. Here is where it all began for the project to delete the zeros)

After the fall of the former regime, specialists began to think about how to restore the spirit of the Iraqi dinar, and remove the heavy legacy of the Iraqi economy, they began to put the idea of removing three zeros from the current currency.

What is the project to delete the zeros?

The deletion of zero is defined as a process by which the NOMINAL VALUE OF THE CURRENCY IS ADJUSTED due to high inflation and devaluation. Countries such as Brazil, Argentina (South America), Yugoslavia and Poland (countries in the orbit of the Soviet Union) Ireland (for joining the European Monetary Unit), a process different from the devaluation process ( a lop) but can such action be implemented? What are the pros and cons of the economic movement in Iraq? Could it really help to reduce inflation rates? Finally, what is the right timing for it?

What is the resistance to the project to delete the zeros?

This process is still controversial in the government and monetary circles, businessmen and specialists. Some believe that doing such a process will lead to more corruption and tampering with public money, because of what is happening in the process of changing the currency, and it will create a state of chaos and confusion in contracts internally and externally, and that it will not change anything from the fact that the amount of the issued paper will remain the same at a time when an optimistic team believes that this process will lead to the restoration of prestige of the Iraqi dinar, if accompanied by the improvement of the dinar exchange rate, and the process of calculations in various fields will be less complex.

Simply we do not deny that the process of deleting zeros is a necessary and important step comes within the need for the country to the process of administrative reform of the currency contribute to reduce transaction costs and cash transactions in the economic process, and reduce the size of the country's monetary mass and help to facilitate calculations and reduce the amplification of numbers, if applied properly and at the right times.

When is the right time?

But there must be introductions to that process, including choosing the appropriate time in which the Iraqi economy in a state of stability, and then create the economic environment in a deliberate manner to implement the deletion, and this requires the procedures and financial and banking decisions taken by the financial authority in the country.

What is the financial cost?

The process of replacing those "in the process" will cost the state budget of 172 billion dinars (150 million dollars), which is a large amount is significant, if we add the effort of the banking staff and the time that will be lost by the process of switching, and can not forget the attempt of the weak souls who will try to profit from that process by all means and methods!

It is true that this process will not have an impact on the purchasing power of the citizen, since the exchange of currency will take place in another currency. There may be some shock in the market as a result of this switch, but it is a temporary shock. It is not bad to see the experiences of many countries replaced the currency, such as Turkey, which continued its currency exchange for four years, the Turks remained trading the old currency with the new currency until they were all withdrawn from the market without the market confused.

What are the said drawbacks?

The most important negatives that will accompany the process of deletion of zeros is the cash illusion, as the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will sign the citizen under the illusion of cash, which is the most prominent negative that can affect the Iraqi citizen in the event of deletion of three zeroes of the current currency is a significant effect, This will be the result of colliding with the value of the new currency after the deletion, leading him to believe that the value of its assets has decreased by dividing them on the three zeros.

The Iraqi citizen would like to see his currency strong, so the process of raising zeros WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE REVALUATION OF THE CURRENCY, AND REDUCE THE PROPORTION OF DEMAND FOR HARD CURRENCY, which is characterized by force, and will lead to a balance between the value of domestic and foreign currency and will give them market power at home and abroad, It is possible that the value of the Iraqi currency against the US dollar, for example, that the employee who receives 1200 thousand dinars at the exchange rate 1200, the purchasing power of $ 1000 dollars and if the strengthening of the dinar equivalent to 500 dinars to the dollar will be purchasing power $ 2400 instead of $1000.

IRAQ TO REMOVE IMPEDIMENTS TO INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT

Iraqi President Barham Salih has told an international conference in Rome that Iraq will remove any impediments to Iraqi and foreign private sector companies, as well as international financial institutions, donor countries and sovereign wealth funds, to invest in major infrastructure projects in the country.

He added that these projects may include deep port facilities in Basra, a highway network, new railways, airports, industrial cities and dams, and irrigation projects in the Nineveh Plain, Garamian, Erbil, as well as land reclamation in the south.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Once again

Post  Dorii on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:05 am

Thank you Mountain Goat, Your a breath of fresh air. God Bless you.

Dorii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum