Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Christmas 4U
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Санта читает у ёлки

Mountain Goat 11/28/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 11/28/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:31 am

November 28, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Upon reading the bulk of the articles now we see the news is all about the final seating of the remaining ministers and the corruption and scandals.

The news media is really playing up the water damage the lot of those dinars from the incident at the Rafidian bank in 2013. Now they want to extend this out to all the dinars stolen by the Nori al-Maliki administration and blame it on a coordinated criminal activity between the CBI governor and Maliki.

There is one flaw with these articles. Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq did not take over the CBI until sometime in 2014.

Meanwhile the CBI has two proxy governors including Abdel Basset Turki, who also happened to be state-spending watchdog the Board of Supreme Audit. So go figure.

Then there was Ali Mohsin Ismail who resigned from the position and was replaced by Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq. In the first few months of Allaq the new prime minister Abadi asked that Dr Shabibi come back and he refused. He did however commit to helping the current director in matters as a consultant. So why are they blaming Allaq for any corruption in 2013 or before?

I happen to personally know a few people who can attest to Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq’s integrity and I would be VERY surprised to find out that he is corrupt. He is one of the most honest men I know and is a perfect fit for the position he is in at the CBI, with some help from Dr Shabibi to mentor him. He does not have the decades of experience that Shabibi had but he is learning and doing a fine job. There are many who don’t want him to succeed as they do not want any watchdog over the Iraq revenue and reserves. These crooked politicians want a free hand to steel anytime they desire. He is an obstacle to the corruption and like Shababi they want to bring him down.

So I would not use this “alleged” past corruption at the CBI for any reason to hold up the reinstatement now. This is moving forward. From all my findings the hold up, if any, would be procedure and executing the mechanisms needed to bring this about. If I were you, I would watch for late December or early January for a reinstatement to occur. Again we are fast approaching that window. Remember in ALL the past recorded, legitimate, possible times to complete the project to delete the zeros and then lead to a reinstatement, it was for the late Dec and early Jan timeframes.

Only you are having a hard time separating these times from all the other false bullshit times these gurus keep telling you. But I am trying to give it straight to you. Are you listening? The Iraqi fiscal financial year begins Jan 1st not Oct 1st like in the western economies. I also showed you proof of this too only many of you just skim over my newsletters and miss the good solid stuff. Too bad! I can not keep going over this stuff over and over again.

The train is already loaded, left the station and is moving quickly down the tracks. The question is – are you on it or are you still just a standing on the platform waiting for the train to come in? I actually had someone ask me so many questions. Then when I told them it was all in my newsletter they said that when they bring it up on their cell phone it is too long and cumbersome to read. I just laughed at them and said …….

“I can bring you the life giving water of knowledge but I can’t make you drink it”.

Obviously they are not concerned about politics in Iraq or the caring for the people of a nation we destroyed by an illegal war. All they want is a date and a rate.

More news….

Wednesday, 28 November 2018

The US dollar is witnessing an unexpected decline against the Iraqi dinar, especially after news that the possibility of lifting three zeros of the Iraqi currency in a process equivalent to the US currency.

Where relevant sources confirmed the decline of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar after the news, specifically in Iraqi Kurdistan, where the exchange rate of $ 1,196,500.

This decline comes in conjunction with the American interest in buying the Iraqi dinar recently after Trump's statement TO STRENGTHEN THE IRAQI CURRENCY IN PARALLEL WITH THE UNITED STATES.

More news….

Is the Iraqi currency International?

You know I get real tired of these idiot gurus out there who think they know it all. They make me puke. So let me debunk this rumor once again about any VISA or MASTERCARD going international and issued from an Iraqi bank.

First, I will once again define what it means for a currency to be international:

1)for the IMF must recognize the currency under Article 8 of the UN member charter;

2) the currency MUST be tradable throughout the world not just in one area of the globe;

3)the currency, because it is recognized and traded around the globe, it is listed on the currency exchanges, where it is freely traded.

So now let’s look at the IQD (Iraq’s currency). Does it meet all of these conditions? Of course not and we all should be smart enough by now to realize this.

So just because some idiot guru tells you it’s now international because its being used with neighboring countries boarding Iraq does NOT make it international. Get it? It simply means it is being used for trade between these countries as an agreement has been reached.

So just because some idiot guru tells you it’s now international because its being sold and bought at some of the banks in the USA does NOT make it international. Get it? Instead it simply means that the banks are acting just like these internet currency brokers and selling currencies, even though they are not re-listed back on the exchanges. Heck, why not since there is lots of money to be made from all you investors. Way back before the ISIS war these same banks sold and bought dinar and so why didn’t some of these gurus then tell you it was international? So what is the difference now? There is no difference. Just because the banks were kindly asked not to sell dinar during the Iraqi war with ISIS 2014-2017 does not mean that now because they are selling it again makes it international. They are just brokers like all the others until it is reinstated. You can NOT officially now say the banks or anyone is TRADING the dinar. It is still not tradable in the real sense of the international arena. Get it?

Sure I can buy or sell my dinar to my next door neighbor. Does this make the dinar international? I hope you get my point? I hope this FAT man jerk from TNT is also reading this today, as he reads all my newsletters just before he gets on his conference calls. Its just too bad he can’t listen to what I am telling us, as his calls would be much more BENEFICIAL and FACVTUAL to everyone.

Yes, I too can only shrug my shoulder as to why the CBI is holding up the reinstatement. But maybe they are not. Maybe its all the corruption and the only carrot the IMF and the USA can dangle over their heads, is the RV to get them to clean up this Iranian influence and other bastards stealing the countries wealth. Seems Iraq has become one big country of swindlers and crooks.

I also cringe when I hear someone tell you that these damned VISA and MASTERCARDS are also international. No they are not. Yes, they are categorized and subscribed to as an “international card” but this does not give them full capacity yet to be used international. Just because you have a credit card that has this capability does not make it fully functional at the time. Get it? Let me given you an example.

So the Iraq citizens need a credit/debit cards to conduct business when shopping. The CBI has administered this past of the plan to delete the zeros and so they now needed the citizens to have some sort of credit/debit card to coincide with the electronic banking. They can use these cards to get funds to pay the vender with the new POS (point of sale) systems. How else can use these new POS systems? This does not mean they can now take these cards and also use them abroad in their POS systems. In order to do this the banks abroad will need to connect with the FOREX or some global currency exchange to get the current rate for the dinar. It is impossible to use these cards any other way. Get it?

So these Iraqi cards are NOT yet really international yet. At least not yet. But they do have this capability for the future. Many of you may not know that the credit cards you hold are probably NOT international cards. Did you know that?

Since I travel often to neighboring countries I have an international card. But I did not always have one. I tried my other debit card once while in France and it was not accepted in the ATM even though it was an ATM card here in Germany. So I needed to get a special card for this purpose. When it arrived in the mail it was specifically called an “international VISA card” and the bank tacks on an annual fee to use it.

So these rumors of some Iraqi VISA or MASTERCRADS already going international is not entirely true or very honest intel. These people who provide this type of information and sensationalizing the news to hype it all up. They claim to be savvy investors and business men/women so why don’t they know these things them? This is so typical of these gurus. Many of them of course do not verify their intel and just pass on what they think or hear from around the intel circuit. What good are they anyway? Why in hell do you still listen to them?

So any new Iraqi credit or debit cards from VISA or MASTERCRAD is a move in the right direction and is everything we should be looking for now. But let’s not create our own reality until it really happens.

Remember I challenged someone to bring me just one bank statement showing me that an Iraqi debit or credit cards has been used within the ATM to get money. On this statement should also show the exchange rate conversion and where it got the rate. It has been 3 years already since I challenged this and still no one person has come forward. Again no real proof just lip service and rumors from these idiot gurus.

More news….

More critters crawling out from under their RV rocks!

So this idiot Randy Koonce has spoken up again. Yes, he is adding yet

Another date to archive Sunday, November 18, 2018. Just like his archive date of Friday, August 17, 2018 last time he peaked out from under his rock.

So BREATHE BREATHE......... says Randy…. How can anyone believe this shit?

Oh – but it gets better. This other idiot Foot (in mouth) Forward or Matthew Erickson comes out from under his rock again too. Funny how these jerks come out about the same time. Maybe it’s because they share the same cell at the insane asylum? Did they let they both out for good behavior? Darn… I was wishing for a lobotomies on both of them …. lol... lol… lol...
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mountain Goat 11/28/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 am

More news….

RESTORING THE GREEN ZONE TO PRE-WAR STATUS

Baghdad / News:

The House of Representatives announced on Tuesday its full support for the decision of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to open the Green Zone in front of citizens, revealing at the same time the ‘fact’ of the American rejection of the procedures of Baghdad to lift the concrete blocks from the front of the entrances to the green.

The speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, in an interview with the press, that ‘the Baghdad Operations Command delayed the completion of the opening process, and there is no opposition to the Parliament for the cause of the green Fatah, or afraid of this process at all, but we are supporters and supporters of the green Fatah’.

Salman added that ‘the delay of the opening is a technician from the Baghdad operations, they have a few mechanisms and the size of the opening large lifting of concrete blocks and the opening and cleaning of streets and installed a system of cameras and the erection of traffic signs’.

“He also said that ‘talk about the presence of US pressure to prevent the opening of green is incorrect, the reason is to delay the Baghdad operations according to the reasons I mentioned’.

More news….

THE CANCELLATION OF THE DOLLAR IN TRADE WITH IRAQ.

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, banks and exchange companies authorized NOT TO GRANT THE DOLLAR to those wishing to travel to Iran.

A document issued by the Central Bank and obtained "Economy News" a copy, not to grant the dollar currency to those wishing to travel to the Islamic Republic of Iran and possible TO REPLACE THE DOLLAR IN ANOTHER CURRENCY.

The document referred to the contents of the announcement of the president of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce on THE CANCELLATION OF THE DOLLAR IN TRADE WITH IRAQ.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE SCANDAL OF THE SINKING OF 7 BILLION REVEALED

(Mnt Goat – this is a must read for everyone interested in Iraq politics and what truly happened during the Maliki years as the prime minister. Why this guy has not yet had a trial and brought to justice is a crime in itself. I guess there are double standards for these bastards in Iraq too as in the USA? This must end and these people must be held accountable for their crimes and it must begin with these people and not future criminals. There needs to be an example set for future generations. It is time for real change. You know….the real problem with this political corruption is that there are laws against it but who makes them accountable and who is left to prosecute them when the entire system is corrupt? This must change and only YOU the people can do it. Certainly do not relay on the politicians to clean up their own corruption)

360 billion dollars evaporated in 8 years of Maliki’s rule with the help of the CBI?

The most important files of corruption: the fall of Mosul and the satellite and the central bank and the sale of the dollar and private banks and oil and armaments.

The 7 billion dinars drowning scandal in Rafidain Bank has not been the scourge of a corrupt political regime led by the Dawa Party for 12 years since Nuri al-Maliki appeared on the surface of political life in Iraq.

But the scandal of the seven billion was the cover that was revealed and pushed everyone in Iraq and abroad to bring back the holes in the files of theft and corruption, inside Iraq over the past years.

Continuing corruption

Transparency International figures show that corruption in Iraq and the official regime have caused the waste of 360 billion dollars of Iraq’s budget in 6 years, more than theft and looting and the seizure of more than 40 billion dollars annually!

At the beginning, in 2007, when Iraq and with the support of the United Nations decided to form a “joint anti-corruption council in Iraq” and then named Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq, the current Governor of the Central Bank, as its president, 2010-2014 “. And the membership of this Council consists of: the Council of Representatives, the judiciary, the Office of Financial Supervision and the Integrity Commission and the Office of Human Rights and provincial councils, and that the Council is subject to the control of civil society and the media. The beginning of the work may be decided in 2010. Ali al-Alaq occupied between 2006 and 2014 the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, ie throughout the period that was Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister, and was practically his secretary and approved, which appointed by the governor of the Central Bank Agency and then Asala .

For four years, this Council has not exercised its work and has effectively thwarted the national anti-corruption strategy that the United Nations has contributed to its development.

In 2014, Haidar al-Ayadi, the new prime minister, decided to be chairman of this joint council, and Ali al-Alak would have a membership with other members of the membership. But what happened during the period of the relationship as Secretary General of the Council of Ministers 2006-2014, in addition to his presidency of the Joint Council for Combating Corruption between 2007-2014? The information available on this period in the area of financial and administrative corruption – according to a lengthy report published by Middle East Online – indicates that it was the widest and most corrupt period in Iraq’s current history. “According to the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament – the corruption of corruption in Iraq loss of three hundred and sixty billion dollars between 2006 and 2014, as confirmed by Transparency International in the inclusion of Iraq among the worst six countries in the world corruption.

The head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Dr. Ahmad Chalabi, who died suddenly and is referred to the possibility of death after the statements, the responsibility of the repercussions of the collapse of the financial structure of the country’s former government and the Central Bank and described as “gangs” controlling the market price, The economic period is the period from 2006 to 2014, when Iraq entered $ 551 billion, the government imported a total of 115 billion dollars, and the central bank sold $ 312 billion to the private banks, adding that “the amount that was wasted ($ 312 billion) Critical. ”

POLITICAL PARTIES

Chalabi also revealed that “political parties are pressing the central bank to increase allocations of banks auction for amounts and there are notes within the Central Bank of the names of these politicians from the House of Representatives and the government.”

The former head of the Integrity Commission, Judge Rahim Al-Ajili, also wrote that the thousands of fake and failed projects worth $ 228 billion were deducted from Iraq’s budget.

LINING CORRUPTION

As the head of the former Integrity Commission, Mr. Musa Faraj, points out that the most dangerous types of corruption are “the corruption of the lining surrounding the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and protecting them, and I said in an interview with Al-Hayat newspaper: The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is the focus of corruption in the Iraqi government … And the head of the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives, which reached through the quota of the notorious, has entered under the mantle of Maliki in a corrupt deal to protect himself and his brother and influential from his party, I was prosecuting cases of theft And the smuggling of accused oil “On the other hand, the Presidency of the Judicial Council was implementing the wishes of the Prime Minister and his unit, while the face of corruption through the Integrity Commission is completed only through the judiciary ..”.

And before the removal of Nuri al-Maliki from the presidency of the Council of Ministers and during the conflict over the office threatened more than once saying, “I have files I will put in the hands of the judiciary for eight years, which I was prime minister and I will announce in court and the perpetrators of the masters and elders and sons of references and officials of Shiites and Sunnis to the courts to take their fair punishment, “I am the son of the first martyr, the martyr, I do not fear, and God is with me and the evidence is with me, God willing.” But Nuri al-Maliki did not put any file in his possession at the disposal of the Iraqi judiciary, and the Iraqi judiciary did not dare to claim these files and not accountable for not Progress Because hiding any file of corruption is considered an active participation in corruption.

The information available indicates that there are many files that need to be opened and submitted to the Iraqi judiciary and the public prosecution to confront Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and former Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Ali al-Alaq, currently Governor of the Central Bank.

The most important of these files are: THE FALL OF MOSUL, THE SATELLITE, THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE SALE OF DOLLARS AND PRIVATE BANKS, OIL, ARMAMENT, EXPLOSIVE AND WEAPON DETECTORS, MILITARY OPERATIONS AGAINST ANBAR AND FALLUJA 2011, 2011 DEMONSTRATIONS IN TAHRIR SQUARE AND OTHER PARTS OF IRAQ, IRAQI AIRCRAFT IN RUSSIA, A FILE TO RAISE HOSTILITY AND SECTARIAN ANTAGONISM IN IRAQ, AHMED NURI AL-MALIKI.

The truth, experts say, is that this dark period of Iraq’s history must be thoroughly cleaned and that the corruption papers must be rotated with all force. IRAQ IS A COUNTRY AND NOT A SPECIAL PLACE FOR CORRUPT PEOPLE.

But the question is, can Adel Abdul Mahdi’s government do this? Can you deal with corruption?

BLAMING THE RAIN FOR IRAQ’S CORRUPTION

The latest scam has Iraq’s parliament investigating how $6 million worth of local currency stored in a public bank were damaged by heavy rains.

Iraq, like many Arab countries, is plagued by rampant corruption at nearly all levels of government. Many public servants, from the policeman directing traffic at the corner of the street to the office of the highest authority in the land, are open to accepting bribes.

Every few years we hear of a new government being formed in Iraq, Lebanon or Jordan, to name but a few, whereupon being sworn in the new prime minister vows to fight corruption. Sometimes there is a cabinet post created with the specific task to eliminate corruption.

That is far easier said than done. There are two basic reasons why corruption and bribery are so common in the Arab world.

This is not to say that people in power in other countries are not corrupt. Just look at the price that the US Air Force was once charged for such banal items as a toilet seat or a coffee cup.

However, nothing comes close to the imagination of corrupt Iraqi officials who in all seriousness can blame the rain. Iraq is a rich oil country but is poor when it comes to services the state can provide to its citizens. A key reason is corruption, a source of unending protests in Baghdad and other Iraqi cities.

In the corruption-plagued country, it appears that even the rain can be blamed for corruption and, some Iraqis say, the rain has a mind of its own, a criminal mind. It can enter bank vaults and steal huge sums of money.

The government’s explanations obviously do not wash — no pun intended. The population has been accustomed to politicians and civil servants at all levels finding their way to public money. When they do not believe official arguments and lose trust in the state, citizens take to the streets or, even worse, they can start seeing the state as their enemy.

Poor citizens in filthy-rich countries cannot be expected to provide their rulers with a vote of confidence when banknotes keep on drifting away with the rain.

The latest scam, because this can be nothing but a scam, has the parliament investigating how $6 million worth of local currency stored in a public bank were damaged by heavy rains.

This case has just resurfaced, quashing hopes among some lawmakers that it would just wash away, No such luck. The case drifted around for about five years but it will not go away.

“At the end of 2013, the vaults of the Rafidain Bank were flooded because of huge rains at the time, damaging the bills that were stored there,” said Ali Mohsen al-Allaq, who was head of the Central Bank at the time. “They were worth around 7 billion dinars ($6 dollars),” he said.

He said the Central Bank printed new bills to replace the soaked ones but, because the money had not been in circulation, the only real “loss” was the cost of printing. Seriously?

“The bank governor said the (damaged) bills were destroyed but that answer isn’t clear,” said MP Hoshyar Abdallah of Kurdish anti-corruption party Goran and a member of parliament’s finance committee.

“We have concerns over how water entered the vault. This is a source of suspicion for us. That’s why we will conduct an investigation into this as soon as possible,” Abdallah told Agence France-Presse.

The issue sparked controversy in Iraq. Corruption, shell companies and “phantom” public employees who receive salaries but do not work have cost Iraq the equivalent of $228 billion since 2003, Iraq’s parliament said.

That figure is more than the country’s GDP and nearly three times the annual budget. Any surprise, then, that the country is ranked by Transparency International as the 12th most corrupt in the world.

I mentioned there are two reasons why corruption takes hold in a country. The first is that people believe they are underpaid for the work they do and therefore help themselves to what they consider their just desserts.

Second, the notion of corruption is so embedded in society that trying to rectify the problem will not work. What authorities should do is give up on the older generations who have been raised with the understanding that nothing can ever be accomplished without bribing someone and concentrate on properly educating the young and future generations.

IRAQ’S ELITE INVESTS HOPE IN ABDUL-MAHDI – DESPITE HIS TANGLED PAST

Beyond Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi’s curriculum vitae lies a man seen in various lights by his peers: Indecisive? Moderate? Calculated? Less sectarian? A former Marxist or Baathist? Worldly?

Abdul-Mahdi, 76, inherits a country wracked by four years of war with ISIS, ethnic and religious division, and a battered economy.

“The task is difficult, but easier for him due to his calm, wisdom, commitment to the law, constitution,” says Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, a former speaker of Iraqi parliament. “After the war, we don’t need a political leader with big fans or a military leader. Rather, we need an economist.”

There is an overall sense that although coming from a Shiite party he will be less sectarian and more pragmatic than his predecessors.

“He is approved by all and is loved by all political parties including Kurdish, Arabic Sunni parties. They have a good impression of him. He is also very respected and accepted by the Marja,” says Saadun Fayli, a Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Leadership Council member.

Corruption has plagued previous governments; something the United Nations, European Union, and other countries now say they are assisting Baghdad with through initiatives at several levels.

“He is trustworthy and all parties have supported him including the KDP [Kurdistan Democratic Party], PUK, US and other countries. The Shiites also elected him,” says Mustafa Chawrash, a PUK Peshmerga commander.

Abdul-Mahdi’s past shows that he is ideologically flexible. He worked with the right-wing communists after seeing the mistakes committed by the Baathists.

“He was a Baathist in the beginning, and then he adopted a Marxist position which led him to take Marxism to an extreme,” says Arif Tayfur, a KDP Politburo member.

In the mid-20th century many countries faced an internal tug-of-war between right-wing dictatorships and left-wing communism.

“The situation of Iraq was like this at that time. There were communist and Baath parties. There were also some movements. There weren’t too many choices,” says Jalal al-Din Ali al-Sagheer, a former Iraqi MP.

Now, Iraq and the wider region faces religious and ethno sectarianism, wherein nearly every dominant party aligns itself as Shiite Arab, Sunni Arab, or Kurdish in Baghdad.

“I met him in 1961 when he was a Baathist. He was a communist in 1971 and an Islamist in 1981. He is criticized for switching parties. But humans have the right to do so,” says Hassan Alawi, a veteran Iraqi politician and pundit.

Abdul-Mahdi sees it as a normal progression.

“There are no politicians who say something at the age of 20 and that thing stays the same at the age of 60. There are no politicians who said something during an oppressive government or dictatorship to say the same thing when they a partner in the government,” he says.

His predecessor, Haider al-Abadi, was accused by Sunni and Kurdish parties of being inflexible in negotiations.

“There is no one who doesn’t review his stances or doesn’t change his thoughts or doesn’t make mistakes,” added Abdul-Mahdi.

The new prime minister is perhaps most influenced by his father Saeed Abdul-Mahdi al-Muntafiki who was a well-known Iraqi minister and a leading politician in Baghdad and the south. The Munatafikis are the majority in Nasiyirah.

Some of his peers doubt he will be able to reign in the powerful Shiite parties and militias despite his lineage.

“Iraq is in turmoil and full of problems and rivalries. Of those in power at present and in the past, Adil Abdul-Mahdi is more capable than them,” summarized Chawrash

IRAQI DINAR MAY REPLACE DOLLAR AND EURO IN IRAN’S 2ND LARGEST EXPORT MARKET

Amidst continuing talks between Iran and Iraq over how to settle payments for Iraq’s natural gas imports from Iran in the face of Washington sanctions, Iranian officials are mulling over Iraq’s offer to pay in Iraqi Dinars instead of the dollar or Euro, according to Iranian state media.

This follows the September announcement by Iran that it planned to completely ditch the dollar as a currency used by the two countries in the trade transactions.

Iraq was among countries granted a temporary exemption as energy sanctions on its eastern neighbor and regional Shia ally took effect November 5, and since then Baghdad has pushed to process payments for gas and electricity in its own currency of dinars. Iraq is Iran’s second largest export market with a substantial portion of that trade in energy, which cannot can not easily be structured outside the new sanctions regime.

Baghdad has found itself in the delicate position as a partner of both Washington and Tehran — largely reliant on the former for defense and on the latter for gas and power generation, keeping its economy afloat.

Last summer a severe temporary electricity reduction fueled unrest across the south of Iraq. Chronic shortages and a failing Iraqi infrastructure means Tehran has been a key lifeline fueling Iraq’s increasingly desperate needs.

Iranian officials have also recently declared “Iraq is one of our successes” and a “strategic ally” as echoed in a weekend televised broadcast featuring the head of Iran’s Islamic Shura Council, Hossein Amirabedhaleyan.

However, as the head of the Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce Yahya Ale-Eshagh stated before the latest round of sanctions took effect: “Resolving the banking system problem must be a priority for both Iran and Iraq, as the two countries have at least $8 billion in transactions in the worst times,” according to a September statement.

Meanwhile on Monday Iran’s leadership continued making dubious promises that energy exports will defy all expectations and thrive, with President Hassan Rouhani saying US sanctions are “part of a psychological war doomed to failure”.

“We will not yield to this pressure, which is part of the psychological war launched against Iran,” Rouhani said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

“They have failed to stop our oil exports. We will keep exporting it… Your regional policies have failed and you blame Iran for that failure from Afghanistan to Yemen and Syria,” he added as the crowd he addressed in the city of Khoy chanted “Death to America!”.

Noting that Washington had succumbed to granting temporary waivers to eight major buyers of Iranian oil due to economic realities, he explained: “America is isolated now. Iran is supported by many countries. Except for the Zionist regime (Israel) and some countries in the region, no other country backs America’s pressure on Iran,” according to Reuters.

Iranian officials have vowed to stick by the 2015 Iran nuclear deal in spite of Washington’s aggressive attempts to dismantle it. Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi expressed to reporters he is “hopeful that the Europeans can save the deal” in reference to the EU’s attempts to establish a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for non-dollar trade with Iran. European and other foreign business, however, have still been leaving Iran in droves out of fear of US penalties.

“We expect EU to implement the SPV as soon as possible,” Qasemi said. “Iran adheres to its commitments as long as other signatories honor theirs.”

Reuters reported last week, based on statements from six unnamed diplomats, that the EU had sought to establish the SPV by this month but failed as no country is currently willing to host it. This gives new impetus to current negotiations between Iran and Iraq held this past weekend as the Iraqi president visited Tehran on Saturday with a delegation for a series of talks.

Iran’s Ambassador Iraj Masjedi announced over the weekend amidst the high level talks involving Iraq’s President Barham Salih: “Considering the problems that have emerged in dollar-based banking transactions, a joint proposal between Iran and Iraq is using Iraq’s dinar in trade,” according to Iranian state media. He added that an alternative plan might included using barter mechanisms to carry out imports and exports with Iraq.

Following these meetings Iranian President Hassan Rouhani indicated the two neighbors look to increase their annual trade from the current $12 billion to $20 billion.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field.

Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight.

A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq AND in the United States.

We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the HOLY SPIRIT and guided by the HOLY SPIRIT to lead us. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over.

I have composed a prayer that maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotchie on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Now Mtn Goat is saying late December, early January.  Okay, but he/she left out the year!!  Mtn Goat has become a full time guru, but it is getting very boring.  He/she has no contacts at the CBI.  It is all a lie!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:39 pm

scotchie I know it might be hard for you to figure out when the rv will occur if it occurs. it might be nice if you have a real clue then you might understand why nothing changes. I will help you so you do not strain your brain as well as many others. the last two days mountain goat has tried to explain the basic reasons but the articles are long and not sexy. in a few words maliki and iran until something is done to m YOU WILL NEVER SEE AN RV OR ANY REAL IMPROVMENT. CAN YOU GRASP THIS CONCEPT
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  claud39 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:37 pm

I'll give you my opinion, I'm not a guru, I just read the news, so I can be wrong like everyone else, do not be surprised that this will be done for 2019 is for the beginning of the year, by doing my research on another forum, i'm stumbling upon a new one either in the beginning of the year 2018, january or february, i'm not sure, but they had announce that they were delaying the deletion of the zero to 2019, seen that what is happening in Iraq right now, the new government that is not yet finished, the education on the new banking system, let's not forget that it's new to them, like us, when we remove the maximum cashiers for ATMs, so staff members attend courses to learn about the international operation on the banking system, financial inclusion is a project of the monetary fund, and the World Bank for the Middle East, to avoid frau from economic to using the electronic system, so let's be calm, no guru knows the date apart from the world bank, the UN, and the fmi, even the Arab monetary fund works for the basle 3, as Iraq who has asked by Canada, if I'm not mistaken, to increase from 8% to 10.5% because of the last financial 

that we had last, then trust in life, for me it's a matter of time, watch the news of the day, and let the guru chatting between them, a very beautiful show to read by reading their comment ||

Sorry for the translation I use google translation to intervene with you, good week to all!

Claud

claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:19 pm

claude it could be possible but not likly. here are some reasons why. when former pm abadi went to davos and the ku conference his intention was to get countries to lend/give them money  did they? of course not abadi looked like a bafoon.he bragged he would raise the currency and make suitable enviorment for foreign investments did he? no and the result they got min help' how long was there election? may and we are almost in dec why? maliki and iran have been calling the shots from the side lines. the new pm is trying but m and company have been making things so hard since m wants his own crooks in office. who knows how long this process will take. there are so many crooks in the goi besides m if they rvd that means the money auctions would stop as would there cash cow. so tell me why they should raise there rates for us infedals?
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  claud39 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:51 am

Sorry as I go through the translation I do not want to start a big debate, I try to find the article I had to send on the other forum wherever I was before arriving in yours thanks to a friend Since the administrator of the other forum banned me because of jealousy, I can not reach this news. the planning was done in 2012, and planned the dinar at $ 3.20 at that time, we see very well that Kuwait and iraq come back as friendly country since the last year, they work hard to settle their difference, and if they want to put back what they owe in compensation for the damage of their war they will have to be at least equal on the currency between Iraq and Kuwait, at present 1 Kuwaiti dinar is equal to 3, $ 28 US, and we saw this week that the US Congress to vote for more protection for Iraq, they must complete the reforms ask by the UN, and the World Bank, Malaki it's a matter of time for that he catches it in his scheming by interpolating it, to finish we have 5 weeks left for the beautiful new year that we are going to have soon, let us be patient and wish you a good day to all !!

Claud

claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  claud39 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:40 am

Finally, for me, what would be a good time for a beautiful window, the former director of the central bank said that to make a change they need three days to make some change, watch United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange what are we seeing from December 27 to December 31, 2018 and also we have on Tuesday January 1, 2019 for New Year's Day what a beautiful window we have at this time to make a change, then will follow the news of the day, and let their guru discourge them other instead of losing our to read their stupidity as they write on the forums, good day to all !!

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date in accordance with the schedule below and thereafter until further notice.

[th]Publishing Date[/th][th][/th][th]Effective Date[/th]
29 Nov 201801 Dec 2018
12 Dec 2018if applicable14 Dec 2018

27 Dec 2018

31 Dec 2018

Claud

claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:57 am

claude what you stated about ku is all well and good but in iraqs case is different. you have in m a very wealthy man since he stole billions and is ruthless and has the backing of iran whom is  ruthless and between the two and the  currupt goi  everyone is afraid to do anything  in  for fear of being killed. if you noticed abadi was weak and the new pm seems to be like the old one all talk and no action.  I realize you are very hopful and I hope I am wrong but the bottom line is if m is not dealt with permanently nothing will change. just look at the cabinet nothing is getting done since m boys were not in a cabinet position
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  claud39 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19 am

I see you very much on the story about Malaki, and I give you the right, but let's not forget that Abadi to sign 2 to 3 years ago if I'm not wrong on time, a signature with the interpol for looking for the corrupt internationally, and also for Malaki, but they need some laws that must be voted to finish their work, and we see that there is a trap to finish the new government now, this is done to because of a certain corrupt who is just a little behind to get caught by the interpol, but when the new government is going to be complete, things will move faster, and they have more and more pressure from the people, and also by the UN so that the government is complete, and the people need to work as quickly as possible, the unemployment rate is huge there, they have to leave the economy for iraq with the deprived sector, and let's not forget the education on the payment system with the wickets automatic, but remember when you were in the same situation 30 years ago when we received our first ATM card, many people panicked to lose the service with the cashier at that time, same thing for them, and more the fraud that the people suffered in frauds, they need even more education on the new technology, the electronic system for ATM machines, and that's why we're calling the financial inclusion project in the Middle East, to finish I do not want not to hold absolutely to my opinion, but for my part I think that it will be for soon, now to you to believe it or not it is correct it is your opinion, nobody knows the true truth, even me, and I am not sorry the director of the central bank of Iraq who must know when it will happen, so follow the news on the central bank, it is only they know the truth, certainly not the guru on the forums on the dinars that will give us the real date for the change, then will follow the real guru either: UN, FMI, FMA, Iraq Central Bank, World Bank, and Arab Bank Union !! they are the true gurus, not the ones you mention often on your forum, the fake guru who invents stories every day, a waste of time from the lira of my own, but it's my opinion only as reader of news, I wish you a good day !!

Claud

claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum