Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/27/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/27/18

Post  Ssmith on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:51 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s first start with Iraq. We typically start there because there always seems to be something else that is required or looking for regarding Iraq. Iraq is important in this. They are not the end all, but they are important in this. We just got word today that tomorrow morning, Iraq is going to put everything in the Gazette which we have been looking for awhile. You remember that. Wednesday is a Gazette day. I would think it would come out in the morning probably around Morning Prayer, maybe slightly before. We have an (8) hour difference between Baghdad and the East Coast. Let’s just say it came out as late as 8:00 o’clock am it would be midnight on the East Coast tonight that it would come out. That would be cool.

Bruce: Also today there were several calls made to Prime Minister Abdul-Mahdi. Actually the calls went to Abdul-Mahdi, Abadi, Aloc (sorry if misspelled), and Barzani. The first call that was made was made by our President. President Trump was the first one to call to congratulate Abdul-Mahdi and the other individuals about everything that is being accomplished and has been accomplished. Also on that call we had Secretary Pompeo, General Kelly, and not sure if we didn’t have one or two other individuals from the Administration on those calls. Not only the US call of President Trump to congratulate Iraq, but also Soviet Union called, China called, Zimbabwe, Italy, Indonesia, and other calls from all over the world to congratulate Iraq for everything going down in their country.

Bruce: I would also expect tomorrow Iraq to be saying “We are ready to do business with the world”. We are looking tomorrow for some form of rate to come out because they are ready to do business on their ISX and ESX platforms. ISX is connected to the Nasdaq, and I think they are ready to go and should have a rate tomorrow. I couldn’t tell you exactly when it is going to post or any of that stuff, but I believe that is really a good sign that we have that coming. We have some of that information actually coming directly from a banker we have in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq through our sources here. I believe that banker is with Rafidain Bank in Sulaymaniyah. It is all good. We are hearing some really good things from there and it is about time because we are all ready. We believe as we talked about before, the in-country rate on Iraq dinar will be a really good rate and we should feel comfortable going in to the exchanges for dinar.

Bruce: Now let’s talk about what else is happening with Zimbabwe. Now we all know the Zim has an inherit value because it is a Bearer bond, and on the note it says it is a Bearer Bond. On the note it says “I promise to pay the bearer on demand”. It is payable because it is a true gold back bearer bond. That is what so beautiful about that. We didn’t really know that when we first got involved in it. Then we realized wait a minute look how many zeros on this 100 Trillion dollar note, or 50 Trillion note, or whatever. Because it is a bond no zeros can come off of it. Now what is happening with the actual Zimbabwe dollar, their currency not the bond, is that it is to be on par with the USTN, our new dollar, United States Treasury Note. That is what they are calling our new dollar. So the USTN is to be on par with the Zimbabwe dollar. That means the same relative value. We knew that a couple years ago. We knew it had been put out from Zimbabwe that their intention was to be on par with the USD. Not only will they be on par with the dollar but also traded as a pair with the USTN. Okay there are 16 main trading pairs on the Forex. This would add a new one which would have USTN on one side and the Zimbabwe dollar as a trading pair. That is what is going down where we should have that in the next day or so. That is very positive and a very positive move.

Bruce: Regarding the rate we are talking about our Zim bonds, those rates have been coming to a point where they will be at a rate of .10 to .11 cents on the front screens, and a dollar on the back screen for the Zim bond. We have heard about high rates, and high rates for years. I haven’t really done Zim rates because they do vary. They go up and they have gone up and gone down. They are trying to get those bonds finally to the point when we hit those numbers I just gave you, that is an indicator we are ready to start. That is an indicator that was given today that we would be ready to go.

Bruce: What we also are hearing today regarding the Tier 4, Group A and Group B. We are in Group B as the Internet Group, the Informed Group. We have had all kinds of numbers to determine how many are in that group. I have been thrown a number as high as 5.5 to 6 million people that are staying relatively informed about these currencies through calls, through reading blogs, and so on. What I am understanding is that the Internet Group which is Group B of Tier 4, is to go virtually the same time as the groups based out West as Group A of Tier 4. We do have a shot gun start and we start pretty much at the same time. We also regarding that we were told this morning at 9:15am PST the Trustees to those various groups were called and told they could begin to pay out their group participants starting tonight and tomorrow. Finally for people that are core or other group members based out west, they are to be starting to paying them tonight and tomorrow. That is a very positive thing for us as you can imagine why.

Bruce: Everything we are hearing on a global scale is telling us Humanitarian funding projects are to be starting to release their funds I believe in particular you have heard of, Landa who is involved in a lot of Humanitarian Projects. I believe they have the go ahead to start releasing some funds. Also the Humanitarian groups that are involved in the Zim those have begun to payout today, and the Zim Platforms I believe are to start paying out tomorrow afternoon. We believe that everything is coming together where the entire Global Reset is about to be released and there are calls that are going on probably now between the big players that are involved in this to determine when exactly the release time is to go. We believe the release time is imminent.

Bruce: There are conference calls going on probably be final calls with some of the Tier 1 Banks tonight as we speak. I think they are trying to tie into what is happening with the market opening in China, in the 9pm to 9:30pm frame tonight. There is a lot of coordination going on as people see a trigger from Zimbabwe or a trigger with Iraq with everything they are doing tomorrow which will be late tonight. I have feeling we are in a position to see a lot of activity over night, and possibly have a wonderful day tomorrow. It is hard to say absolutely. You know what I am saying, but I do believe everything we are hearing is pointing to a release of the GCR of these currencies to take advantage of that in the next day or so. I think what is happening was we did have very good information that we thought it would happen over the Thanksgiving weekend. There was some definite confirmation on the part of some of the parties involved like our President. The fact is it was not released then, but a lot of the things that needed to happen happened, and more clean up on Aisle 3 was involved. I think that we are at the point now everything is set and ready to go. I am very positive more than I have ever been on any call that we are right where we need to be for this to release. Let’s hope that is the case.

Bruce: Thank you Pastor Steven, Bob, and Sue so much for being part of this team. Thank you Big Call listeners everywhere across the globe whether you are listening live or by replay or just reading the call notes which thank God for Pinkroses whom has done a wonderful job transcribing this call, no matter how you get the information that you have listened. Yes, I am still to receive the toll free number for the community, for the Internet Group, the Informed People in the Tier 4 Group. I am looking forward to receiving a call and getting that number and putting that number out to everybody two ways. One on thebigcall.net website and also bigcalluniverse.com which is the new website. We have those two websites, and we will put it out on couple of sites on the net as well. That is really what we are talking about right now. Everybody have a good night’s sleep tonight, and rest up. Think a lot about what has been said over the years, and I think we are position to take advantage of all this and go. With that Everybody have a great night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum