Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11 12:03AM CST

Go down

BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        Empty BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11 12:03AM CST

Post by lexie Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 am

Oct.3,2011

BULLDOG75

[Bulldog75] 12:03AM EST: "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". IMHO, WE HAVE MOST FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR A RATE POST; MORE LIKELY SOONER THIS WEEK, RATHER THAN LATER! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM NEEDS THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW. WE UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE SMALLER COUNTRIES TO ACTIVATE ON THE UN LIST HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE IQD AND THEY ARE AWAITING THE ACTIVATION RATE ALSO TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. THERE ARE MANY NEW SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE UN LIST AT THE LAST MINUTE AS OF YESTERDAY. THE LETTER ORGS ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE AT THIS VERY MOMENT. THE SKIES ARE APPEARING CLEAR AND SUNNY. WE ARE READY AND "RIPE FOR THE HARVEST". BESIDES WE JUST HAD A 'HARVEST MOON' AND NOW A 'JEWISH NEW YEAR'. WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC FOR A "RATE ACTIVATION" AND "JUBILEE". JOEL OSTEEN HAD A SERMON EARLIER THIS YEAR ON "JUBILEE". I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING, JOEL OSTEEN PROBABLY HAS DINAR, BUT EVEN IF NOT PHYSICALLY, HE DEFINITELY HAS IT IN HIS HEART. LET OUR HEARTS BE OUR GUIDE. WE ARE DISTINED FOR "JUBILEE". THANK YOU JOEL OSTEEN. WE CLAIM OUR GIFTS AND JUBILEE NOW IN THE NAME OF OUR FATHER, "THE KING OF KINGS". AMEN & AMEN.

[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 Amen

[lexie] Bulldog75 What an amazing post you have for us tonight... thank you!!!
[DINARWINIAN] MotorCityGuy now that is a plan that i could copy lol
[skg] Bulldog, thank you
[blessing] hey Bulldog75 sounds great
[olesailor] DinarWishes first basket?
[MotorCityGuy] Bulldog75 We are in the Days of Awe! the New Year! A new Beginning!
[seedbl] We have sent Joel Osteen dinar! Wrapped in faith!! God Bless Joel and Victoria!!!
[elaine schembre] Bulldog75 .... I love Joel Osteen
[Bulldog75] elaine schembre DinarWishes lexie olesailor skg DinarWishes blessing MotorCityGuy jamessmith33 happyfeet seedbl : TY! GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!
[Bulldog75] MotorCityGuy DinarWishes : WE ARE SO BLESSED AND SO READY!
[holistichealth] seedbl i have only had the opportunity to go to one of their services live - it was awesome inspiring and something everyone should experience - what a joy and blessing they are!!!
[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 thats the truth
[redneckgirl] Bulldog75 YES WE ARE!!!!
[holistichealth] Bulldog75 amen - ty for sharing!!!
[johnnyjunk] Bulldog75 Shalom my brother ... Smile
[meep] Bulldog75 Ready is a good word. Apropriate

[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 Well come on in pull up a chair and make yourself at home with some Q&A

[Dinarstars] Bulldog75 Bulldog75 thanks for sharing

[happyfeet] i love all ya'll and going to bed and going to send up a prayer so powerful --ya'll gona wake up rich in the pocket , heart, mind and spirit. in da morning watch--I got favor NIGHT BULLDOG75

[Bulldog75] feda redneckgirl DinarWishes OKIE holistichealth johnnyjunk meep MotorCityGuy Dinarstars : GO JOEL OSTEEN. Historian happyfeet holistichealth : BLESSINGS.

[meep] Bulldog75 Blessing back at you!!!
[tamharris] Bulldog - thank you for bringing your bright and optimistic attitude - it is much appreciated
[johnnyjunk] Bulldog75 we are Blessed INDEED ...

[Bulldog75] meep : AFFECTS US; AND OUR HEARTS AND MINDS.

[Bulldog75] feda redneckgirl DinarWishes OKIE holistichealth johnnyjunk meep MotorCityGuy Dinarstars : GO JOEL OSTEEN. Historian happyfeet holistichealth : BLESSINGS.

[DinarWishes] Cathmando1 He is the Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston

[DinarWishes] Cathmando1 He gave a message talking about the Year of Jubilee

[Bulldog75] chickenplucker blessing lexie Sedona DinarWishes holistichealth : TY! WE ARE BLESSED.

[DinarWishes] footforward He is a Great Pastor and I love being a member of his church

[Bulldog75] KKM Sedona redneckgirl : WHOA ; FABULOUS ; LOVE YA.

[Bulldog75] seedbl ; YOU KNOW IT; BLESSINGS.

[Bulldog75] Sedona yankeedoodle seedbl MotorCityGuy ; OKAY; EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT AND GOOD SLEEP. WE WILL NEED IT FOR THIS WEEK!!!

[MotorCityGuy] Yom Kippur comes once a year, forgiveness for all sins, but Jubilee comes only every 50th year, once for each generation!
[footforward] DinarWishes oo ok
[redneckgirl] Bulldog75 YES AND AMEN!!!!
[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 ThanksBulldog75
[Bulldog75] MotorCityGuy : YOU ARE SO GOOD AND CORRECT!
[meep] Bulldog75 amen
[Sedona] Bulldog75 you too ! Good night and thank you Bulldog75
[MotorCityGuy] Bulldog75 I receive that blessing, and multiply it back to you!
[redneckgirl] Thanks Bulldog75 We appreciate it!!!! Be Blessed!!!!

[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 Have a great night and Blessings on you

[Bulldog75] meep footforward DinarWishes : YOU ALL ARE WONDERFUL! BLESSINGS TO ALL.

Last edited by lexie on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:28 am; edited 5 times in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11  12:03AM CST        Empty Re: BULLDOG75 "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". 10/3/11 12:03AM CST

Post by lexie Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 am

Bulldog75] CAP1 : ACTIVATION TIME; PING; DING; DONG.
[redneckgirl] I just want to hear....... CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!

[Bulldog75] redneckgirl CAP1 blessing MotorCityGuy : LOVE THAT CHA CHING SOUND; ALSO : DING DONG.

[MotorCityGuy] I speak the truth in love, owe no man any debt except love, love cannot fail, love is blind to discrimination
[happyfeet3233] DinarWishes Is that post telling us it will RV like tomorrow
[DinarWishes] ScottF AND, Pastor Joel does not receive one cent in salary
[MotorCityGuy] Love is kind, never demanding.

[MotorCityGuy] DinarWishes If I had his book sales, I would not need one either..
[DinarWishes] happyfeet3233 No reason it cant be tomorrow
[bbarriger] DinarWishes where does he make money? from his books that is how Dr Dobson fr focus make his money
[Cathmando1] ScottF What does he have to do with bulldog's intel? A preacher in Houston is giving dinar advice now?

[MotorCityGuy] No problem with making money on his books, his writings, as long as he pays for the air time used to promote them...
[redneckgirl] Cathmando1 : maybe if you want to discuss this we can take this to IM but I promise you God wants His children to be blessed financially YOU can take that to the bank!!!!!!
[LADYDIVA] Bulldog75 got ur motor runnin... R v on the highway.. Born to be wild..
[Cathmando1] DinarWishes I believe in Holy Trinity One God.

[seedbl] Joel said this in his own writings, "Remember this... when you help make dreams come true for others, God will make your dreams come true." Proverbs 13:12 wrapped in dinar expectation, and Joel Osteen Ministries owns possession!
[bbarriger] redneckgirl Amen to that you can read it in the Bible how blessed they were with money

[Bulldog75] seedbl : HOW BEAUTIFUL. !!!
[sunny] redneckgirl Hi, just got on. Is Joel Osteen saying something about the dinar?

[redneckgirl] just preaching about the year of Jubliee!!!
[sunny] redneckgirl Oh, I like Joel. His church in Houston is stunning!

[DinarWishes] Cathmando1 First of all it Is the Calendar year of Jubilee in the Jewish Holidays. Second it is Bulldogs way of being positive and claiming a blessing... Does it have anything to do with the RV?? depends on where your
faith is and some don't believe in God and others do

[redneckgirl] Cathmando1 : I promise you God wants His children to be blessed financially YOU can take that to the bank!!!!!!

[CAP1] People...God loves you so much!..If you would understand that and take it to heart. HE is reaching out to you now. Take and receive HIS love and blessing. If you don't know HIM in a personal way, HE wants to know and
commune with you now.

[Bulldog75] sunny shasta7 junior35 : WE CAN SEE THE POST ANYTIME NOW; "HOUR TO HOUR THRU WEEK"
[Bulldog75] yankeedoodle : I SEE THIS AS A STRONG 98% FOR THE WEEK. AM VERY OPTIMISTIC!!!
[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 Agreed !
[procomp1] ladydiva set back and think real hard; DONT STRESS PLEASE
[dizzzyoboy] Bulldog75 - Hi do you think that the currencies will come in 2 baskets or one?

[blessing] Bulldog75 : that's great... I feel it is 100 percent now and I pray it to be true.. Amen

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum