Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries

Go down

An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries Empty An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:12 am

An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries

An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries 139308240

Twilight News

one hour ago

The company's exports of steel products last year amounted to 8 billion dollars, referring to the production of railway bars.

In a press conference marking the 51st anniversary of the company's founding, Isfahan's chief executive officer Mansour Yazdi Zadeh said that the iron-melting company has now become a stock exchange company and has a role to play in meeting various needs. Despite privatization, The company has a national outlook.

"As well as steel production, the company manufactures railway rods, and at present it has started producing UIC60 rods used in high speed lines."

"We have pledged to produce the entire metro lines in the country as well," he said. "He said.

Yazdi Zadeh pointed out that the nominal capacity of the iron melting company in Isfahan is 4 million tons of iron and 3.2 million tons of steel.

He pointed out that the exports of the iron smelter company in Isfahan to the outside of the country amounted to 8 billion dollars and that its products have also reached the maximum Asia, and there is a plan to export the company's products to Syria and Yemen to maintain their share in global and regional markets.

He also noted that the iron smelter company in Isfahan has exported nearly 610 billion tumans ($ 8,000) of its products to Iraq and Afghanistan over the past eight months.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a2be232c-e6a4-4735-a4e4-e08de796b608

An Iranian company exports billions of dollars worth of steel to Iraq and other countries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum