Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar  11/24/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar 11/24/18

Go down

"First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar  11/24/18 Empty "First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar 11/24/18

Post by Ssmith on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:30 am

There is speculation that certain currencies will be removed from the First Basket. Here is a list, as I understand the current situation. 

First Basket

Iraqi Dinar

Indonesian Rupiah

Afghanistan Afghani

Vietnamese Dong – 50/50 chance that it will be included in the first basket

Zimbabwe Dollar – 50/50 chance that it will be included in the first basket

Second Basket

Indian Rupee

Chinese Yuan

Russian Ruble

Philippine Peso

Mexican Peso

S. Korean Won

Brazilian Real

Colombian Peso

Iranian Rial – given the latest sanctions, this currency is a wait and see

See You On The Other Side,
CaliforniaSugar!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar  11/24/18 Empty Re: "First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar 11/24/18

Post by Zig on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:52 am

A tisket a tasket please put my RV money in my basket.....

"First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar  11/24/18 Flower-basket-smiley-emoticon
Zig
Zig

http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

"First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar  11/24/18 Empty Re: "First Basket - Second Basket" by CaliforniaSugar 11/24/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:34 am

CaliforniaSugar wrote:...as I understand the current situation.

If you still think there's going to be some sort of "RV", you do not understand the current situation at all.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum