Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged

+2
Nav
prophet1036
6 posters

Go down

Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged Empty Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged

Post by prophet1036 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 pm

I have talked to no less than 4 people today who are beginning to wonder if this is all for real. These folks have been in this investment a while and are solid people. They have heard the date and rate stuff until one guy is sick to his stomach. They all say the intel is the same every week, so much so that they can get up in the morning and predict what the intel people are saying on the day they are saying it. Okie's saying that he was concerned how he made us feel was the icing on the cake for them. They are concerned that either we are being duped or else that our intel folks are being duped possibly at the hands of someone like our government. It's whether what we are being told (all of us including the gurus) is the truth or not. Something will be said and in a few days, it will be questioned as to whether it is true or not leaving us to realize that we truly don't know anything. I feel for these folks because I understand the frustration. We are all praying and trusting God, but truly there is very little intel out there right now. I always try to put in one sentence what each email is about, and there truly is not a lot there. It's not that people don't appreciate being given intel because I don't think we would see the roadmarks if we didn't have it. It's the being given dates that never materialize, and I'm sure it is not done maliciously. I have friends who truly believe the gurus are all being paid to pump. I do not believe that. That is a stretch and how in the world would people get paid for that? I think that is ridiculous. We have a CIA source, who is also confirming some of the dates and rates that we hear on these sites, so we find that very interesting. Please tell us the truth and not the pie in the sky stuff. If it is going to be a while longer, we are adults and can be told. We have heard that Clinton, Biden and the Kurds are meeting this week. There seems to be some concern that M is trying to stop this RV by questioning the Erbil Agreement. Thanks for allowing us to be able to express our true opinion. We have encouraged people to get into this investment and hate to see people so upset.

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged Empty Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

prophet1036
Based on your post, it sounds as if you have been getting your Intel from the wrong people...

If you have not listened to Randy Koonce of CURRENCY CHATTER,
check out his latest Conference Call, which took place this evening (October 2nd)
as a result, I don't believe you will remain discouraged...

712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268#

Last edited by Nav on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Nav

Back to top Go down

Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged Empty Re: Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged

Post by prophet1036 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks, Nav! I appreciate your input!

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged Empty Re: Dinar investor Friends are Extremely Discouraged

Post by tony112 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:22 am

Now that is good info .... and believable with logic to back it up. Thank you

tony112

Back to top Go down

Post by jerdjj Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 am

Even Randy Koonce has predicted a Tuesday in July.....never happened. Listen to his archives.
jerdjj
jerdjj

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 am

i believe it is for real.

it makes sense iraq would want their currency to have the value it once had before it was taken from them for strategic reasons.

i believe (or i will give you) all gurus are basically well-intenioned honest people who are trying hard to find out what is happening but know nothing about the process(r/v) and what is required ..... much like obama and the economy....it's just beyond there understanding/scope.

but realistically, as much as all of us want/need this to happen, iraqis included, 130 countries r/v their currencies at the same time?????????? really?

how much does each country think their currency is worth? why would they not fight tooth and nail for the highest valuation possible? how would they EVER come to agreement? everyday, as markets move minute by minute, those currencies change value. and we expect a world that can't figure out how to say "storm" any longer is going to get together on the relative valuation of 130 currencies?

it's going to take iraq to show the world that their economy HAS economic value to re value the dinar.....not a declaration...... if that were realistic China's currency would have been worth far more back in 1980 based on their declared desire to come out of the 1500's economically and become a so called "modern" society/economy.

but it is fun dreaming that this CAN happen. maybe it can. maybe it will. but do you really, in your intellectual mind think it will? i'm a hoper! but 15 years in the financial industry tells me it will never happen. go dinar!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am

jerdjj

Sorry, Randy has never predicted a date because he does not believe in all the hype as many others do...

He does share when he has liked a particular window of time and if that window of time comes and goes, he is accessible via his conference calls during which he is known for answering questions for up to 3 to 4 hours...

jerdjj, if you have a more reliable source of Intel, that's great, so please share who that may be because in response to this topic, discouraged people need to know there are other and more reliable sources for Intel regarding this investment...

His latest Conference Call: 712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268# or MP3: http://bit.ly/nF5FOO

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 am

ok. let's give randy his 15 minutes of fame.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:19 am

Posted in 2011 and here we still are...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum