Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18

Go down

"Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18 Empty "Muddy the Water" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/24/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:11 am

KTFA

Samson » November 24th, 2018

Parliament raises its meeting to next Monday and allocated for the completion of the ministerial cab

2018/11/24

The Presidency of the House of Representatives, on Saturday, to raise the meeting of the Council to next Monday, while decided to allocate to complete the cabinet cabins.

A source told the correspondent of the agency / information /, "The President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, decided to adjourn the ordinary session of the Council until next Monday."

The source added that "the next meeting will be dedicated to the completion of the ministerial cabin." On Saturday, the House of Representatives held its 15th session under the chairmanship of its chairman, Mohamed Halboussi. LINK

Moparman » November 24th, 2018

Give me a break. Can they decide anything?

MilitiaMan » November 24th, 2018

I think they may have seated the Cabinet and will finish up other Items Monday. They seem to want to muddy the water and the way it is written is lousy.. We shall see. . imo ~ MM

Samson » November 24th, 2018

480 billion dollars trade under the constraints of major economies

- 3 Hours Ago

The G20 member states have implemented 40 new trade-restricting measures for the May-October period, including trade worth about $ 481 billion, the World Trade Organization (WTO) said.

The new restrictions include a trade six times larger than the previous period, the largest since the group began monitoring the G20 trade in 2012, it said in a report on Thursday.

The Geneva-based statement said the findings of the report should be a source of serious concern to G-20 governments and the international community as a whole.

Members of the group - which includes the world's largest economies - also applied 33 measures to facilitate trade during the period, including the elimination or reduction of import tariffs and export duties equivalent to 7 measures per month.

"Further escalation is a real threat if it continues its current course, which increases economic risk, with the potential effects of growth, jobs and consumer prices around the world," said Secretary-General Roberto Azevedo.

"The organization is doing everything in its power to support efforts to calm the situation, but finding solutions requires political will and leadership from the G-20," he said.

The main sectors affected by trade reform during the reporting period were iron and steel products followed by furniture, bedding and electrical machinery and parts.

The G20 economies include Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Mexico, the Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States. link

Will the G20 conclude the US-China trade dispute?

- 3 Hours Ago

BEIJING (Reuters) - China on Friday expressed hope that US President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will reach a solution to the trade war between their two countries when they meet at the G20 summit next week.

It comes a day after Mr Trump said he could reach an agreement to end the trade war with China.

The talks in Argentina coincide with the failure of the two economic giants to reach an agreement to resolve the dispute, which escalated after Trump imposed a large fee on Chinese goods, which called for a similar response from Beijing.

"We hope that the two parties can work together on the basis of mutual respect, balance, honesty and mutual interest, and finally find a solution to the problem," Wang Xuan, China's vice minister of commerce, said in a brief interview with reporters in Beijing.

Wang said global trade was facing a "complex situation" with "high levels of unilateralism and protectionism", causing a blurring of economic development.

China hopes the G-20 countries will confirm their support for multilateralism at the summit from 30 November to 1 December in Argentina.

On Thursday, Trump said he hoped to reach an agreement with China on trade.

"I can say this," Trump told reporters in Palm Beach, Florida. "China needs a tariff deal ... If we can reach an agreement, we will."

"I worked on preparing for it all my life, I know every component and all the statistics, and my intuition has always been good."

Charges

Meanwhile, China has confirmed that it can not accept Washington's recent charges of unfair trade practices.

In an update to an earlier investigation of China's trade practices, Washington accused Beijing last Tuesday of failing to change its "unfair" trade practices and said the latter encouraged the "theft" of US technology.

"The United States has prepared what is called an updated report, where new unjustified accusations against China have been totally unfounded and ignore the facts," said Chinese Commerce Ministry spokesman Gao Feng. China can not accept that. "

"We hope the United States will stop its words and actions that harm bilateral economic and trade relations and adopt a constructive attitude to bring the relations back on track," Gao told reporters.

Beijing and Washington have entered into a trade war that threatens the world economy. Since July 2018, the United States has imposed punitive tariffs on Chinese goods worth $ 250 billion a year, triggering a Chinese response to similar charges on US goods worth $ 110 billion.

Washington has threatened to tighten sanctions again if a settlement is not reached by January 2019. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum