Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives

Go down

Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives Empty Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:53 am

Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives

Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives Mainiraniraq_3bb12dc9-2da9-4910-9ddb-d598f40dd88e

Twilight News

32 minutes ago

As part of its efforts to close a backdoor through which Tehran can take sanctions, the United States is working to provide alternatives to Iraq to urge it to give up the gas it receives from Iran.

The United States is seeking to hit two birds with one stone. On the one hand, it wants to cut a path through which Iran can circumvent US sanctions and, on the other hand, influence Tehran's influence inside Iraq.

The United States is pressing Iraq to cut its energy ties with Iran, and US companies and their allies in the region are encouraging the development of practical alternatives to cut off trade between Baghdad and Tehran.

Iraq relies on Iran to import natural gas, which generates up to 45 percent of its electricity.

Washington gave Baghdad 45 days, exempt from Iranian sanctions, at a time when it hoped Iraq would seriously move to find alternatives, as expressed by US special envoy to Iran Brian Hawk.

To this end, US energy companies are stepping up their bids for Iraq to meet their energy needs, as a substitute for Iranian gas.

Last week, a US firm offered a proposal to Baghdad to build a floating liquefied natural gas facility. Earlier this year, Iraq signed an agreement with US energy company Orion Ltd. to process natural gas extracted from the Ben- , And the Iraqi Ministry of Energy signed contracts with the company "General Electric" and the US "Siemens" German.

All these attempts collide with the Iraqi parliament's freezing of decisions of the caretaker government, including those related to contracts with international companies, especially contracts to develop electricity production in the country.

Gas for food

Tehran has tried hard to circumvent the second round of US sanctions, as Iranian politicians try to use Iraq as a gateway to ease the sanctions and save their economy from collapse.

The Iranians are taking advantage of their influence on some Iraqi blocs and politicians to pass their plans, and escape the specter of sanctions, which oppresses them, and threatens a revolution in the Iranian street.

Tehran is seeking to push Iraq to demand an agreement that allows it to export gas to Baghdad for food, which could make it exploit this by further circumventing sanctions to save its faltering economy and currency, which lost about 70 percent of its value this year.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2c51330d-0e35-4671-bd73-fa5237abce74

Report: Iran circumvents sanctions using the gate of Iraq and America is looking for alternatives 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum