Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/23/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/23/18

Post  Ssmith on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:13 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates but talking on one or two of the special calls with members we learned:

Sadr wanting Alak to be fired;  Barzani and Mahdi agreed cabinet needed to be completed ASAP; and a dinar source reporting new rates on the screens. . . .

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!   Going to make it a short call, not 2 hours long . . .   Get the information out,

Does Sadr really want Alak fired for something that happened 5-6 years ago?  Seven billion dinar that got wet.  We have answer questions and everyone enjoy their day.something going around now called “fake news.”  So think about it, who does that make sense too? There’s a reason for it to be in the news.

Right now, supposedly tomorrow to name ministers on Saturday.  We’ve heard this five – six times already.  The problems are Defense and Interior Ministers.   Even though Maliki’s group was told they  could not have any positions they are still negotiating to buy them since they’ve traditionally had those positions.  Another group submitting three names and Mahdi could choose.  We know that’s not what’s happening or he’d have picked them some time ago.  He has even threated to quit.

Ray:  Dinar reported to have gone from the $4 to $6.  Hopefully it will be at least $6.

Tony:  News of the day:  Parliament to meet tomorrow hopefully to choose the six ministers.   Rate has not changed.  It’s still 120:1.   Banks told us for weeks it would not make it to Thanksgiving.  It’s past Thanksgiving.

I have a guy went to the bank this morning.  Told him they could not talk about it.  Told him, “to go and enjoy his day.   It’s going to get done!”  Three other banks saying, “Yes we know;”  “Yes, we’ve been briefed.”  “No, we can’t talk about it.”  Said they have been briefed and given a date.  Hopefully Friday or Saturday.  Not going to tweet it (date and time) out.

Anything could happen the rest of the day, through the weekend.  Banks quiet.  They have been briefed.  Definitely anticipating something.  If you get a Tweet, you’ll know it’s done!

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  Since we’ve been on this call, we have been given a time frame.  Q. . .chances of having an RV in the next 36 hours?   Tony:  Based on the information I have been getting right now a ten (10)!  It’s coming from everywhere.

IRAQ:    Rate is unchanged and still 120 dinar to $1 USD.

• CBI:  Sadr wants Alak fired?  Tony: . . .for something that happened 5-6 years ago?  Seven billion dinar that got wet.  We have something going around now called “fake news.”  So think about it, who does that make sense too?  There’s a reason for it to be in the news.  Tony said he would not hear from his contact in the CBI until this evening.

• Parliament to meet tomorrow and pass six ministers. Barzani and Mahdi agreed cabinet needed to be completed ASAP

• Maliki:   Even though Maliki was told he could not have a part in the new GOI, his is group still negotiating to buy a cabinet or other position as their group has traditionally held certain positions.

INTERNATIONAL:

Vietnam Dong:  The guys heard a discussion there is a50% chance of the Dong going by the end of the year.  Tony:  I know China wanted the Dong to go like we wanted the Dinar to go.  I don’t see that changing unless we do something – like an issue.  Because China has given out so much gold for this to go I don’t see the Dong being held up. . . I don’t think we have anything to worry about.  It was just a discussion.  Just a discussion!  Don’t fret about it.  Just get ready to enjoy our new life.

Currencies:   Dinar has gone from $4 to $6. ZIM, .16 to .22

UNITED STATES:

• Banks:  Three banks saying, “Yes we know;”  “Yes, we’ve been briefed.”  “No, we can’t talk about it.”  Said they have been briefed and given a date.  Tony: . . .a guy went to the bank this morning.  Told him they could not talk about it.  Told him, “to go and enjoy his day.   It’s going to get done!”  They know the date but can’t say.  Since we’ve been on this call, we have been given a time frame.

Taxes:  Q.  When will we know for sure if the exchange is taxable? Tony:  I don’t think we’ll have to wait past January 30th to know.

800 #’s:  are to the banks so we can call and make exchange appointments.  Tony has been told he will receive the 800 numbers one hour prior to (unclear whether it’s to the rate change or the phone lines being open to make bank appointments.)

EXCHANGING:   Receive anywhere from $7,000 – $15K to leave the bank with; 10% of the exchange funds is to be available to you the next day.

ZIM Information:  Congressional committee says the ZIM will not be in this first basket.  Regional bank VP’s telling Tony they are going to take the ZIM.

1. – Since the ZIM is not going, if it goes later will the new $10 million “qualified investor” status apply to people already holding the ZIM?  Tony:  I wouldn’t think so since you already have it in your hands.

Q & A: TNT Forum

1. – When a transaction is reverse did the people get their currency back?   Tony:  Everybody that has had a transaction that was reversed did not get their currency back.

Q & A: Callers

1. – What is the difference between a complex trust and a segregated trust?  Ray:  No, because I don’t know what a segregated trust is.

2. –  Based on the information you have on a scale of one to ten, what would you rate our chances of having an RV in the next 36 hours?   Tony:  Based on the information I have getting right now a ten (10)!  It’s coming from everywhere.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys, Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.  Told you once this happens life is going to be different.

Banks are really hyped up right now.  Been given information earlier this morning.  They are excited about what they know and the time frame they have been given.

I’m looking forward to the great rest of my day and the weekend.  Hopefully I will talk to you over the weekend which will mean this ride is over.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum