Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18

2 posters

Go down

1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 Empty "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:01 am

KTFA

Samson » November 23rd, 2018

Al-Rafidain releases the salaries of local employees through MasterCard

22nd November, 2018

Al-Rafidain Bank on Thursday launched a new meal from the salaries of employees of the State Departments, which ranged between five and ten million dinars through the MasterCard card International

The bank's information office said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "a new batch of advances of State Department employees has been disbursed to more than 1,184 employees whose salaries were settled at the bank and obtained the electronic card

The statement said that "the payment of this advance was by informing the employee by sending him a text message informing him of the advance payment, after he completed all the legal procedures to grant it and disbursement through electronic payment tools, which have been filled with the financial balance LINK

Rafidain launches a new meal of the predecessor of the staff

2018/11/22 8:16

Al-Rafidain Bank, launched a new meal of the advance of employees of the State Departments, ranging between five and ten million dinars through the card MasterCard International.

The bank's information office said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of "a new payment was paid from the predecessor of the employees of the State Department to more than 1184 employees whose salaries were settled with the bank and got the electronic card."

The statement said that "the disbursement of this advance was by informing the employee by sending him a text message informing him of the grant of the advance, after he completed all the legal procedures to grant it and disbursement through electronic payment tools, which was filled the financial balance to it." LINK

MilitiaMan » November 23rd, 2018

This is a snippet from the CC from Delta and a link to support it.. We were told weeks ago that there would be new cards and Master Card is international.

The cards can be used just about anywhere in the world. They are telling us here they are settling salaries with these cards. Just as Delta Points out! This is where the cards come into play in helping with exchange... imo Load the card with the employees salary, then go to ATM to get some smalls for buying goods and services or just pay electronically for your restaurant bills, getting your hair done, getting your pills at the pharmacy, hospital stays, pipe shop, lol etc, etc..

All electronic and digital into the future. It will make the transition for easier than one might think imo. ~ MM

"Delta: This is what he said: Basically this project is very, very important because the
people’s notes – there’s about 6 billion of them worth about 44 Trillion. So what they’re
trying to do here is to basically reconstruct the currency. How is Iraq going to do it
without them basically lopping the currency. They need to basically increase the value
which is to lift the 000’s #1, and we talked about this a while back, that when they start
doing that they’re going to adjust salaries. ~ Delta

"Now, here’s the catch here….if you have a million dinar, and you go to the bank they’re not
going to give you a 1,000 dinar because that’s a Lop. They’re going to give you a million
dinars worth of LOWER DENOMINATIONS because remember what they’re trying to do here is they’re trying to use all this money supply. ~ Delta

The only way you can do that is to raise the value starting with their employees because
remember they’ll have to go back to 40-50% of the salaries to the government employees
and any other employees and then Remember, you’re going to give them a million dinar and get a 1,000 dinar and that’s going to be worth the OLD million dinar which is worth $840 USD. And this is what they basically are trying to do." ~ Delta

Post 103 by Samson: New ministerial instructions for beauty centers, restaurants, pharmacies and tourism companies

22nd November, 2018

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers addressed a number of ministries and authorities the need for electronic payment tools in the entities under their supervision

The Secretariat said in a letter addressed to the Ministry of Health and signed by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Ali Al-Alaq, and received by "Economy News", that "in the framework of the plan to switch to a digital society, led by the Iraqi government, and in particular the tendency to use electronic payment tools, Salaries and allowances to employees of the State Departments, which are guaranteed by the Council of Ministers' resolutions No. (281) for the year 2017, and the decision No. (270) for the year 2018

The book called on the ministries concerned, the Ministry of Health and Culture and the National Investment Authority, to oblige the formations under their supervision to "open a bank account in one of the banks approved by the Central Bank of Iraq and the use of points of sale (POINT OF SALE ) in obtaining the amounts electronically for services provided by them" Pointing out that what has been related to the access of entities covered by licenses or "licenses to practice the profession as well as renewal of licenses to practice the profession of existing entities

The book states that the entities covered are the travel and tourism companies, the cinemas, the theater, etc., affiliated to the Ministry of Culture, hotels and entertainment venues, foreign clothing agencies, foreign branches of restaurants, etc., affiliated to the National Investment Authority

The book also includes (beauty centers, restaurants, pharmacies, hospitals, etc.) of the Ministry of Health

Algeria issues paper and cash currency in a new way LINK

Purifiers » November 23rd, 2018

INTERESTING... SIMILAR IN MANY WAYS TO WHAT IRAQ IS GOING THRU... IMO

The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in the field of training

22nd November, 2018

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank for cooperation in the fields of training and research

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks signed a memorandum of understanding with the Center for Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq at the headquarters of the Central Bank in the areas of rehabilitation, training and research to develop mutual understanding in the areas Practical and applied training

He added that "the memorandum of understanding provides for cooperation between the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks to exchange experiences in the fields of training and professional and institutional to raise the professional level of trainees." He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding aims to benefit from international expertise and specialized to promote the workers in the banking sector

He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding aims to cooperate and consult in determining the required training in the coming period as well as the delivery of all training programs for all banks operating in the country LINK

Abdulmahdi gives parliamentary blocs 24 hours to nominate candidates vacant portfolios

22nd November, 2018

A parliamentary source reported on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi gave the political blocs 24 hours to choose candidates for vacant ministerial portfolios.

The source said, today (22 November 2018), in an interview with "Nass", that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, gave the political blocs, 24 hours to choose candidates, vacant ministerial portfolios."

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "Saturday will be the deadline for the submission of final names, to vote in the House of Representatives."

The House of Representatives voted on half of the ministerial cabins for the names presented by Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which has failed to vote on the candidates of several ministries, most notably the Interior, Defense, Culture and Justice. LINK

This is a wonderful idea for when our blessing comes

Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan pays the debts of thousands of farmers

23rd November, 2018

Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan has ended the suffering of thousands of Indian farmers by repaying their debts. Bachchan paid more than $ 560,000, the total debt owed by some 1,400 farmers to banks.

"The feeling of gratitude raises the desire to remove some of the burden on the farmers who continue to suffer, and internal peace is completed only when the desire is complete," he wrote in The Post. "Banks have issued farmers one settlement document and a certificate of this."

Indian farmers have suffered in recent years from numerous difficulties, including the loss of their agricultural crops due to monsoon rains, high fuel prices and the lack of adequate government support, and thousands of them are now under debt. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

1 -  "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18 Empty Re: "Money Supply" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/23/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:22 am

A new meal? Meal?

The way these idiots try to explain appallingly bad (Google?) translations of the original material is hysterical.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum