Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Who is Kim Possible?    11/23/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Who is Kim Possible? 11/23/18

Go down

Who is Kim Possible?    11/23/18 Empty Who is Kim Possible? 11/23/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 am

Where were you 1 year ago? Where was Kim possible 1 year ago? Why are you here now? I ask cause I know people too & They ALL say quit listening to the crap on the net. Yes, I’d love to tell people what I hear, but they don’t want me to do it...I get fed disinformation & get it, but I do have contacts above a lot of guru’s on this subject. YOU and KIM Possible have never been part of ANY discussion of what’s going on....EVER?? You....GJW seem to be poking the behive (for a test?)...I don’t know, but you seem to bring more trouble & confusion than helping? Obviously Zap doesn’t have his money, which I already knew & I can tell you when Zap gets his money before he knows. I get the game.....you ask ?’s next! I’m not here to answer about me cause I’m not here starting crap, you are??

Nobody is liquid....NOBODY....this Kim/tank horse pucky is exactly that. Bruce is wrong, & Tilton is too. 100%, it’s very close to going, but they’re selling land on Antarctica! If you think I’m lying.....wait until Zap comes back with his excuse! I will NOT be a new guru....I just know. Distractions are the trend!!

I tell you with true love & real intel.

Awakened

Dear Awakened,

My full name is Kimberly A. Goguen, My Clearance Code is T7777

I have Cosmic Clearance here in the United States and Level 64 Clearance Globally.

Please have your high level contacts verify everything I have stated above. Please also name your high level clearance people and what clearance level do they have?

There it is in full plain view for the world to see. Check it. I will see who runs reports on me and when or IF it is actually verified I will put the EXACT date and TIME a verification is done which you can relay back to your sources here on this site.

Facts are REAL, everything else is just talk. Walk the walk.

Kim "Possible"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Who is Kim Possible?    11/23/18 Empty Re: Who is Kim Possible? 11/23/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:19 am

Awakened wrote:I do have contacts above a lot of guru’s on this subject

NO. YOU. DON'T. You're just another delusional blowhard who wants to feel important.

Kim Possible wrote:I have Cosmic Clearance...

And you're even worse; quite clearly in need of psychiatric intervention.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum