Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things

Go down

Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things Empty Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:24 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/253363/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%83-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AB%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85/ar

Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things

Friday, November 23,

Mutlaq to Barzani: Your presence among us will facilitate a lot of things NB-253363-636785707329825993

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

General of the Iraqi Front for National Dialogue, Saleh al-Mutlaq, on Friday, the presence of the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, including (politicians) that it will facilitate a lot of things and gives the political process opportunities for more successes, while Barzani said it is time to start solutions and overcome obstacles.

"The secretary-general of the Iraqi Front for National Dialogue Saleh al-Mutlaq met today, Massoud Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the delegation accompanying him," noting that "the meeting was attended by a number of ministers and parliamentarians and a gathering of politicians and advisers" .

"We welcome you as dear brothers and we believe that your visit to Baghdad represents an important turning point in the Iraqi political scene and proved to the Iraqi people in all its nationalities and sects that we have more wise leaders capable of overcoming difficulties and tribulations and providing solutions and solutions that our country desperately needed," al-Mutlaq said.

"Your presence among us will facilitate many things and give the political process opportunities for more successes," added Mutlaq.

For his part, Barzani said, according to the statement, that "the time has come to start solutions and overcome the obstacles, and we are coming with pure intention and we will cooperate with the efforts of all benefactors," noting that "the next stage is the stage of convergence and provide services because the citizens have tired a lot, The suffering and striking parables and it is time to join hands and work to alleviate the suffering. "

The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, arrived on Thursday, November 22, 2018 to the capital Baghdad, for consultations with the political blocs on the latest developments of the political process.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum