Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18

Go down

1 -  "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18 Empty "RI or RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:57 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » November 22nd, 2018

(Wed. 11-21-18) Now think about what we witnessed today in regard to the Kurds and Customs..Not only did they talk about them in country, they talked about them externally. These items are not fly by night items.. They are about trade, internally and externally. imo.

What is interesting is also that the Iraq Trade Bank is mentioned within regard to the customs and borders and are called to Parliament next session. Why? Well, revenues need to be accounted for.. They need to be checked and balanced. Appropriate accounting and transparency by Audit within international standards is warranted is it not? A level playing field..

Lets not forget some circumstances that are at play here. The kurds are in Baghdad to be in high level talks today and tomorrow, about what? Well they have gone from 250k barrels a day out put of oil through the Ceyan port down to 100k per the failed referendum last summer under Abadi's watch and now back to 500 k output, a double play under Mahdi's watch?

Hmm, or is it just a plain and simple HCL deal before our eyes? Notice the convergence of HCL. Seating of GOI, and the lifting of interior border crossings, National Bonds being sold through CitiBank today, a major global player for high end clients?

When Frank and teams say this must not fail with the citizens of Iraq, that is true, especially with the high end folks that have very deep pockets already, and feel safe coming home with money. imo ! ~ MM

https://www.reuters.com/article/iraq-politics/iraq-to-unify-customs-procedures-with-kurdistan-pm-says-idUSL8N1XW609

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-iraq-ink-border-security-protocol/1317916

Don961 » November 22nd, 2018

Adel Abdul-Mahdi seems to be in a hurry to accomplish the task even before the completion of his ministry !!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 22:17

- (Adel Abdul Mahdi began to make a number of concessions to the Kurdish leaders in the region, such as agreeing to pay financial allocations to more than forty thousand members of the Kurdish forces «Peshmerga», not under the command of the Iraqi Supreme Command, which the former prime ministers refused to agree to pay.

Leaked news that he agreed to the return of mixed population areas were under the control of the forces «Peshmerga» and restored by the Iraqi forces in the era of his predecessor Haider Abadi in October last year, including Sinjar, which will return to the old administration supported by the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Kurdish media Il. It is known that the sudden withdrawal of its forces and the administration of the judiciary and the control of the militants «Daesh» the cause of the occurrence of the terrible tragedy that happened to its inhabitants)). (Alaa Lami, 20/11/2018)

- Prior to the agreement announced by the Ministry of Oil, Friday, November 16, 2018 on its contract with the Kurdistan Regional Government to resume export from Kirkuk oil fields to export oil only one day Hawrami announced that the export of oil from the region has risen to 400 thousand barrels per day, About 200 thousand barrels per day, according to all sources, that is, the production and export of the region increased by 200 thousand barrels in just one day! Is not this a big question mark for observers?

The southern Iraqi fields that have 12 fields under development by international companies could not raise production during the whole year by 200 thousand barrels, plus five other fields under direct national development, how could the region to raise its production capacity and export by 200 thousand barrels per day in just one day? !

Does not that mean that Abdul Mahdi gave the region the production of Avana and Bai Hassan and baker at once as a gift of friendship? link

Turned on the HCL spigot? Yep,, imo !~ MM

Hazen » November 22nd, 2018

Do you think Iraq has to wait for the other countries that will be in the basket to RI or RV???

No. I do not.

Samson » November 22nd, 2018

Abdulmahdi gives parliamentary blocs 24 hours to nominate candidates vacant portfolios

22nd November, 2018

A parliamentary source reported on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi gave the political blocs 24 hours to choose candidates for vacant ministerial portfolios.

The source said, today (22 November 2018), in an interview with "Nass", that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, gave the political blocs, 24 hours to choose candidates, vacant ministerial portfolios."

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "Saturday will be the deadline for the submission of final names, to vote in the House of Representatives."

The House of Representatives voted on half of the ministerial cabins for the names presented by Adel Abdul-Mahdi,

which has failed to vote on the candidates of several ministries, most notably the Interior, Defense, Culture and Justice. LINK

Looks like it is go time!! Oh, and by the way when your done with that, open the Green Zone and turn on the Atm's! lol ~ MM

Al-Rafidain releases the salaries of local employees through MasterCard
LINK

This below is a snippet from the CC from Delta . We were told weeks ago that there would be new cards and Master Card is international. The cards can be used just about anywhere in the world.

They are telling us here they are settling salaries with these cards. Just as Delta Points out!

This is where the cards come into play in helping with exchange... imo Load the card with the employees salary, then go to ATM to get some smalls for buying goods and services or just pay electronically for your restaurant bills, getting your hair done, getting your pills at the pharmacy, hospital stays, pipe shop, lol etc, etc.. All electronic and digital into the future. It will make the transition for easier than one might think imo. ~ MM

"Delta: This is what he said: Basically this project is very, very important because the
people’s notes – there’s about 6 billion of them worth about 44 Trillion. So what they’re
trying to do here is to basically reconstruct the currency. How is Iraq going to do it
without them basically lopping the currency. They need to basically increase the value
which is to lift the 000’s #1, and we talked about this a while back, that when they start
doing that they’re going to adjust salaries. ~ Delta

Delta: "Now, here’s the catch here….if you have a million dinar, and you go to the bank they’re not going to give you a 1,000 dinar because that’s a Lop. They’re going to give you a million dinars worth of LOWER DENOMINATIONS because remember what they’re trying to do here is they’re trying to use all this money supply. ~ Delta

Delta: The only way you can do that is to raise the value starting with their employees because remember they’ll have to go back to 40-50% of the salaries to the government employees and any other employees and then Remember, you’re going to give them a million dinar and get a 1,000 dinar and that’s going to be worth the OLD million dinar which is worth $840 USD. And this is what they basically are trying to do." ~ Delta

DELTA » November 22nd, 2018

DELTA: FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA ….(wink)……..News of an agreement to raise the value of the Iraqi currency to become equal to the US dollar and cancel the 3 zeros as well...….1000 IQD = 1000 USD

Glenn » November 22nd, 2018

Even 1 to 1 in-country does not make much sense without the small notes or fils.

StephenMac63 » November 22nd, 2018

a 1 to 1 in country, meaning a dinar is equal to a dollar. How do we divide our dollar up? With coins. In Iraq coins are being used...other countries coins. They will be weaned off of that eventually. Until then, they have Debit Cards, E Banking, Q Cards...they have plenty of ways to spend. If someone came into my shop and had a 1000 Dinar note and wanted to buy a stick of chewing gum, I wouldn't take the 1000 dinar note, id tell them to bust out the debit card.

Mike100 » November 22nd, 2018

this is the RI 1 to 1 which is a major step in iraq's monetary reform but i got blasted the other week for saying its not what we seek as dinar investors holding dinar, from what Frank has told us an RV is for US not the RI thats for the citizens and people of Iraq. No one will be able to exchange at a 1-1 unless they come out internationally at a 1-1 and it shows up on forex and the banks around the world. By the time it gets international more than likely it wil be much higher than a 1-1 so this is def a great time in our study to see progress for Iraq and its citizens. Lets see what happens next year hoping an RV is right around the corner. If i am way off based please correct me if i am wrong.

Abdul Mahdi plans to open the Green Zone as of next Sunday

22nd November, 2018

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, open the Green Zone in downtown Baghdad to citizens as of next Sunday.

"Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi plans to open the Green Zone in Baghdad to citizens starting from next Sunday," Iraqi News Agency quoted Iraqi sources as saying.

"There is a continuous effort to re-open the Green Zone," Abdul Mahdi said at his weekly press conference on Wednesday (November 21, 2018).

Abdul-Mahdi stressed (on 10 October last), the need to open the Green Zone in front of citizens. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum