Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure

Go down

Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure Empty Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure

Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure Story_img_5bf7040ba1f92

2018/11/22 22:31

"The military defeat of Da'ash and the formation of a new government in Baghdad represent a turning point not only for Iraq, but also for the East," President Barham Salih said in a speech on Thursday afternoon at the Mediterranean Dialogue in Rome. Middle East. "

Saleh pointed out, the pivotal role, present! "Iraq has been the center of change in the Middle East - for thousands of years, Iraq has often been the catalyst for past regional regimes," he said, expressing the hope that "there is now an opportunity to reorient Iraq's path and push the country towards prosperity and stability. "He said.

Saleh stressed "the need for the region to reach a stable security system and immune to the challenges, noting the importance of this for Iraq, the region and the world."

"Iraq is an important strategic center connecting the Arab world with Iran and Turkey and linking the Gulf and European economies. These relations can link the countries of the region until Iraq turns the new Silk Road into the Mediterranean. But for Iraq to succeed and settle, it requires a regional system that can embrace And to take care of this stability. "

Iraq is an important country in the Arab world - this Arab pillar is an economically and politically vital Iraq, "he said, noting" the importance of the development and maturation of relations on the basis of common interests with all its neighbors and countries of the region. "

"Corruption and the misuse of public funds undermine the viability of the Iraqi state and strengthen the cycle of conflict and terrorism and it is necessary to dry up the quagmire of corruption," he said.

"For years, Iraqis have been discontented by conflicts and failed to deliver services. The restoration of basic services such as water and electricity, the reconstruction of communities destroyed during the war and the return of displaced people to their homes is a pressing challenge," he said.

The President expressed his confidence that the new government led by Adel Abdul Mahdi to implement an ambitious plan for economic restructuring based on the empowerment of the private sector and the promotion of investment, noting the importance of the government's aspiration to "remove obstacles to private and foreign investment in infrastructure projects," stressing the need To continue the effort with the leadership in the Kurdistan region to resolve the outstanding issues between the center and the region on the basis of constitutional. "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=180628

Saleh: Corruption undermines the state and the people are discontented by years of failure 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum