Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome

Go down

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Empty Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:08 am

[size=30]http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/129138.html[/size]

[size=30]Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome[/size]

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Thumbnail.php?file=WhatsApp_Image_2018_11_22_at_3.47.55_PM_997267069

An official reception ceremony was held for the presidency of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, on Thursday in the Italian capital of Rome. President Saleh received at the presidential headquarters in Rome the sovereignty of the Italian President Sergio Matarilla, where the two national anthems were played for the two countries, after which the Italian guard of honor was shown. During the visit, the President will hold talks with His Holiness Pope Francis, Italian President Sergio Matarilla and Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte as well as a number of Italian officials on regional and international issues as well as bilateral relations and means of enhancing them.
Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Files.php?file=333_680300839

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Files.php?file=11111_875631298
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Empty Re: Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:16 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=109174

Full text of the speech by the President of the Republic at the opening of the Mediterranean Dialogue Conference in Rome

Thursday 22 November 2018 08:49 PM

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Irq_239124170_1542908995

[ltr]Excellencies,[/ltr]

[ltr]Distinguished guests,[/ltr]

[ltr]At the outset, I would like to thank the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the International Association for Improving Performance for organizing this conference and giving the opportunity to address this distinguished audience. I would also like to thank His Excellency President Sergio Matarilla and His Excellency Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte for their kind invitation to Italy.[/ltr]

[ltr]Many may say that there is nothing unique in the present Middle East - where we are in another phase of conflict - as we have been plagued by conflicts and struggles of power in much of our contemporary history.[/ltr]

[ltr]However, the military defeat of a pro-government and a new government in Baghdad may mark a turning point not only for Iraq, but also for the wider Middle East. Iraq has been the center of change in the Middle East - for thousands of years, Iraq has often been the catalyst.[/ltr]

[ltr]I dare say that there is now an opportunity to reorient Iraq and push the country towards prosperity and stability. This will require the initiation of fundamental internal reforms, both political and economic.[/ltr]

[ltr]As such, Iraq needs internal dialogue to address the structural gaps inherent in the political system beyond 2003. Iraqis are disillusioned by years of conflict and failure to deliver services. The restoration of basic services such as water and electricity, the reconstruction of devastated communities through war with the oppressor, and the return of displaced persons to their homes is an urgent challenge. Corruption and misuse of public funds undermine the viability of the Iraqi state and strengthen the cycle of conflict and terrorism. It is necessary to dry the sources of corruption.[/ltr]

[ltr]The defeat of Da'sh was undoubtedly an enormous challenge and an amazing success for the Iraqi armed forces, the army, the police and the popular mobilization mobilized by the fatwa of Ayatollah Sistani and the Peshmerga, where they all fought side by side and entered the midst of a fierce battle. In this context, we are grateful for the assistance of our allies in the international coalition, led by the United States, which includes many countries including the host country, Italy. The next task is to strengthen our defense and intelligence capabilities, integrate our armed forces into our national defense establishment and underline the responsibility of all state armed forces.[/ltr]

[ltr]There are still controversial issues between the Kurdistan region and the federal government - so it is time to resolve these issues in a fundamental way by adhering to the constitution. There is renewed hope .. when the new Prime Minister Dr. Abdul Mahdi and the Kurdish leadership to move forward to resolve these outstanding issues and the recent agreement to resume export from Kirkuk to Ceyhan is a welcome gesture in this context.[/ltr]

[ltr]However, ending the crises in Iraq also requires rebuilding the current political system to restore public confidence in the government. The reformed political system must be based on a constitutional basis, the civil state that promotes civic values, supports the role and rights of women, and guarantees commitment to human rights.[/ltr]

[ltr]One of the most important challenges facing Iraq today is economic reform and renewal.Iraq has enormous natural resources, fertile water and fertile land, and an indispensable geopolitical position that can become the focus of regional trade and economic integration. After decades of war, sanctions, conflicts, economic mismanagement, and corruption, the spoilers made Iraq an extremist state. This is intolerable. Today we are 38 million people and we are increasing by one million every year. Youth unemployment is rampant and this is a major challenge in the field of security and social development.[/ltr]

[ltr]The new government, led by Adel Abdul Mahdi, a pragmatist and economist, is pursuing an ambitious economic restructuring plan that will empower the private sector and encourage investment. Where Iraq's unity and security depend critically on strengthening infrastructure links inside Iraq and with the neighborhood. This is a must to unify the country and promote common interests with neighbors and ensure jobs for our youth.[/ltr]

[ltr]Iraq will launch a reconstruction agency focusing on infrastructure projects. Iraqi and foreign private sector companies, as well as international financial institutions, donor countries and sovereign wealth, can invest in these projects in a manner consistent with mutual benefit. These projects may include the deep seaports in Basra, the highway network, new railways, airports, industrial cities and dams, irrigation projects in the Nineveh Plain, Garamian and Erbil, as well as land reclamation in the south. Similar experiences can be seen in Thailand, Vietnam and India, which have attracted investment finance from sovereign wealth funds in Japan, China and the Gulf.[/ltr]

[ltr]In addition to domestic economic growth, these projects can also contribute to regional economic prosperity. Iraq is an important strategic center that joins the Arab world with Iran and Turkey and links the economies of the Gulf and Europe. These relations can link the countries of the region until Iraq turns the new Silk Road into the Mediterranean.[/ltr]

[ltr]But Iraq's success and stability require a regional system that provides stability. Where Iraq has been an area of ​​conflicts of regional powers .. There has been competition on Iraq, among regional and global actors, which doubled the Iraqi crisis. Over the past 40 years, Iraq has been moving from war to war, sanctions and terrorist attacks, and has been ruled by successive crises. Which must be ended as it is time to turn stability and prosperity in Iraq into a joint dialogue with neighboring countries. Iraq is an important country in the Arab world, a vital economic and political element, and we emphasize the development of our relations with our Arab and Gulf neighbors in full. Our relations with Iran are also important. We share 1,400 kilometers of borders and many social and cultural ties. It is in our national interest to promote good relations with Iran and with our northern neighbor, Turkey, which is undoubtedly geopolitical and economic.[/ltr]

[ltr]Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Iran and Saudi Arabia. Our mission was Iraq's determination to protect its independence and sovereignty. Our priority is economic renewal and job creation for young people. We want Iraq's stability, sovereignty and prosperity to be in common interests with our neighbors. I have made it clear that Iraq's chances of success are real, but they are still fraught with dangers, so there should be no more tensions and escalation in the region. The Middle East needs a regional system based on common security interests in confronting violent extremists, as well as economic cooperation and integration. As in the past, sovereign Iraq and geographic and cultural importance can be an incentive for such a system.[/ltr]

[ltr]I am sure that many of you will consider this very ambitious or perhaps just wishful thinking. Europe has done so after two devastating world wars and many other parts of the world have come through decades of conflict. We must pursue this agenda for our region with vigor and vigor. This is our responsibility in the first place in the region ... and our people deserve the best. However, the hordes of unemployed youth, the millions of internally displaced persons in the camps and the phenomena of poverty and conflict are the cradles of terrorism and extremism. The issue of migrants fleeing our fertile land to the shores of Europe must also be in the interest of a shared world and certainly a European interest.[/ltr]

[ltr]The theme of this conference is empowering young people and women. The agenda for reform in Iraq and the vision for establishing a permanent regional system in the Middle East will defeat extremism by providing education and meaningful employment opportunities for our youth and prioritizing human development as a fundamental goal for our governments and global powers as well.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Empty Re: Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:24 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=109194

Barham Saleh from Rome: Iraq is planning to launch a reconstruction agency

Friday, November 23, 2018

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome Irq_253854174_1542977365

[ltr]BAGHDAD / President Barham Saleh said on Friday that "corruption and misuse of public funds" undermine efforts to reconstruct Iraq.[/ltr]
[ltr]"Iraq is planning to launch a reconstruction agency that will focus on projects such as a deep-water port and a rail network as the country seeks to overcome years of unrest," Saleh said at a conference of the Mediterranean Dialogue in Rome.[/ltr]
[ltr]"Iraq is also planning to work with foreign entities, including sovereign wealth funds, in a few infrastructure projects," he said, adding that corruption and misuse of public funds are problems undermining reconstruction efforts.[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that "Iraqi private sector companies and foreign and international financial institutions and donor countries and sovereign wealth funds will be invited to invest in these projects (infrastructure)."[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:11 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=160072

The President of the Republic meets with the Italian Prime Minister in Rome

November 23, 2018

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome 75AA74CB-26E2-4DEF-8014-D09E2E3543E1-620x330

BAGHDAD / SNG - President Barham Salih met Friday with Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte at the Italian prime minister's residence in Rome.

"The Italian prime minister held an official reception ceremony for the President of the Republic, where the national anthem of the two countries was played and the guard of honor was reviewed," the SNC press office said in a statement received by SNG.

"At the beginning of the meeting, Giuseppe Conte congratulated Barham Saleh on his assumption of the presidency, wishing him success in his work, expressing the hope that the Iraqi-Italian relations in his era will witness further progress."

The statement said that "President Barham Salih praised the positive role of Italy and its support for Iraq in various stages, stressing his aspiration to the role of a greater Italian participation in the reconstruction of Iraq, given the experience of Italian companies and expertise."

"He also discussed developments in the Syrian file and the situation in the region, stressing the importance of easing tensions in the region and concerted efforts to eliminate terrorism and dry its sources.

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome 97911FF2-6153-439F-BDE5-4DE58B2C7895-300x154

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome 14F0B42A-AC0F-401A-B71B-E918455CBA9C-300x205

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome BB84CFDD-CD48-4476-967B-894235FBC839-300x175
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:17 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=160040

Lavrov visits Saleh at his residence in Rome

November 23, 2018

Pictures: Official reception of President Barham Salih in the Italian capital Rome 9CBC2432-7FED-46A7-BB64-99A9B93B5F7F

BAGHDAD (AFP) - President of the Republic Barham Salih met Friday with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at his residence in Rome.
A source close to Saleh said that "Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited this morning the President of the Republic Barham Salih at his residence in Rome, indicating the two sides to cooperate on bilateral issues between the two countries, specifically the energy file and the role of Russian companies in Iraq."

The source added that "the two sides discussed the situation in Syria and the challenges faced by the Arab region and the visions of Iraq and Russia on it."

He pointed out that "during the meeting we discussed cooperation in the fight against terrorism, as well as discussing the latest political developments in the region."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum