Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan

Go down

Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan Empty Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:40 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14456

Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan

22/11/2018

Near the opening of the largest oil processing complex in the field of Halafaya in Maysan 11348

Economy News _ Baghdad

Maysan Oil Company announced Thursday that it is opening the third oil processing complex, the largest of its oil complexes, which will contribute to increase its oil production by 200 thousand barrels per day in the field of the return of the company. 
"The company is in the process of opening the third oil processing complex, which is the largest of its oil complexes, which will contribute to increase its oil production in the field of the return of the company," the company's general manager Adnan Nushi said in a statement. 
"This project represents the final stage of the development of the field of Halafaya and was referred to the Chinese company (cpecc) and started in April of last year 2017, the completion rate was more than 96 percent," adding that "the oil cadres Maysan and Petrojina The main investor of the field of Halafaya oversaw the operations of the completion of this complex. "
He added that "the project includes the installation and operation of 4 banks for processing capacity of 50 thousand barrels per day per bank, and each bank consists of a number of gas isolates and salt and electrostatic water separators and a number of heat exchangers and valves and hydraulic and gas compressors and accessories, 200 thousand barrels per day, which connects the wells to the four branches of the complex. " 
The Director General of the company, "The project includes the establishment of 4 tanks, a large capacity of 30 thousand barrels and 11 tanks of different uses and the extension of 6 main conveyor lines and the installation of a power plant capacity of 150 megawatts to operate the project, in addition to the installation of electronic control system to control high accuracy operations Production, processing and oil level in tanks ".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum