Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons!

Go down

To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! Empty To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons!

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:44 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=176434

To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons!

21-11-2018

To achieve the "dream of their lives" .. Americans accept to buy the Iraqi dinar significantly and these are the reasons! Image

Baghdad / News:

Media reports recently revealed that a number of Americans are buying millions of Iraqi dinars in the hope of realizing their dream of becoming rich overnight .

The media reported that those who support the policy of US President Donald Trump are counting on the latter to take a decision to raise the value of the Iraqi currency and become wealthy thanks to the exchange rate difference .

And the catalyst that prompted them to buy the Iraqi dinar, which is currently worth $ 0.0084 dollars, or less than a cent, the newspaper 'Newsweek' that rumors preceded Trump rule, which fueled the dream of these Americans, which talked about the determination of the US government to control the dinar exchange rate Iraqi to become equal to the US currency .

Before the Second Gulf War (invasion of Kuwait) the value of the Iraqi dinar was more than three dollars, but this currency collapsed after the imposition of the siege on the regime of President Saddam Hussein in the nineties of the last century, and after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein returned and rose slightly and stabilized at 1200 dinars per dollar. Since then, a strange trend has appeared in the minds of investors, who have begun to invest money in the dinar in the hope that it will regain strength as it was before the second Gulf War .

In 2006, US media warned of the purchase of the Iraqi currency, despite these warnings and deepening the Iraqi crisis, but a group of websites continued to sell the dinar to customers in the United States .  

The idea of earning millions of buying Iraqi currency spread widely in the era of Trump, where he explained some of his supporters wrongly remarks launched in April 2017 in response to the manipulation of China 's renminbi, then Trump said that all currencies' will be on an equal level ', according to the newspaper ' The Daily Beast ' recently .

As evidence of some Americans' desire to buy the dinar, the search results on Google and Twitter show that many still dream of the recovery of the Iraqi currency and hope that the American billionaire Trump who became the president will realize their dream .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum