Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise! 11/21/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 Empty Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise! 11/21/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:07 am

FIRES IN PARADISE

Who or What is really behind all these California fires?

Today I am compelled to begin this FACEBOOK NOTE with a report of news that is so horrendous that, even I could not believe that this could happen in the USA. But the FACT is it did and this is not the first time.

What does this have to do with the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar?

It has everything to do with it because these are the same dark entities that are holding back this wealth from the common citizen who is the investor.

They can conduct all kinds of ponzi schemes with these crypto currencies, stock trades and crashes but they can’t seem to let this money come to us? Since the elite already exchanged way back in 2012-2013 why would they care about you and me? Besides a dead economy and a heavy debt load is part of their long-term plan anyhow to move to a social communistic society. In fact total dependence on the government for everything is in scope with their total control over all resources. But they are in a catch22 situation since they already exchanged and there is FACTUAL evidence of these exchanges. So, they can not ignore us forever, can not deny us of this wealth as they will eventually have to capitulate at the end and let the RV go or else…...

Ponzi scheme definition

Definition of Ponzi scheme : an investment swindle in which some early investors are paid off with money put up by later ones in order to encourage more and bigger risks.

To continue the story - So, this horrendous news today is all about these recent so called “wild fires” in and around Paradise, California. Did you catch this on the news? The town was not called “Paradise” for nothing. This was one of the most beautiful residential areas in northern California. Just driving down the roads one would turn to see yet another scenic view.

Link to Video presentation on the mysteries about these fires.

https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/2224424891161467/

Too many unanswered questions usually results in something fishy going on.

Let me tell you something about these ongoing California fires.

The disinformation has already gone out on the internet to debunk so called conspiracy theorists on this subject. They say “there's little to no evidence to support most of their claims, but that doesn't stop blogs, forums, YouTube channels and other outlets from sharing sensational conspiracy-theorist explanations in the aftermath of tragedy.”

Oh- so little evidence they say? Conspiracy theory they say? Really? At least they acknowledge there is some evidence. I have to tell you there is much more than little evidence of what really started these fires. This evidence points to much more than a theory but more to FACT.

WHY DO FIREFIGHTERS NOT TELL THE TRUTH: However, as usual the fire fighters and authorities that matter have already been briefed on what really happened and so they are forced to secrecy. But let’s talk to the general public the ones present that day when the fires all started. What do the victims have to say.

GREEN DOTS IN THE SKY: So many witnessed “green dots” in the sky all over the sky once the evening darkness approached. What were these green dots? Later it was determined these green dots could only have been caused by high energy lasers shooting down from the shy onto the ground. Am I sensationalizing this? No, this is from testimony from actual eye witnesses on the ground that night. Then these laser dots began to move around and they said they could see burst of flames whenever they stopped and concentrated. This could also explain the sudden eruption of fire near you when it just appeared so far away.

WARNING/ EVACUATION SYSTEM NOT ACTIVATED: Even in the news clip I present today the reporter claims there was a warning system in place and she stokes the conspiracy rebuff early by saying it was “the fire outran the emergency warnings”. Really? Is this not what the warning systems are supposed to do – to give you time to evacuate? Who determines when to set off the alarm. Well …. we go back to who was briefed and what the scenario would be afterwards, prior to the laser shootings. How can a situation “outrun” the system established specifically for these situations. Simply put - it didn’t. It was intentionally suppressed. So this is yet anther clue to us that this is an intentional “red flag” event orchestrated by the “deep state”. So why were these warning systems not activated earlier?

ABNORMAL SPEADING OF THE FIRE: The reported also claims she was told by eye witnesses that they saw the fire come up “so quickly”. Quickly? or did it just appear in front of you as the laser hit a new spot?

STARTED BY A CAMPFIRE- REALLY? : What I want to know is why does the news media keep calling this a “camp fire”. Again more brainwashing you by saying something so often it becomes common knowledge. This is of course a subconscious play on your mind. These fires were not started by an unintended camp fire, which the news media alludes to so many times. We can all relate to that…can’t we? This is what they want. An EASY explanation. Of course they are not about to explain to you the real culprit in starting these fires.

HANDS OFF NATURE POLICY : I want to dispel something else now too. Of course the land was dry and the brush was dry. It was ripe for a major forest fire situation. But I also want to add who are the planners/managers of these forest who disregarded a long practice of “controlled burning” as part of a forstry management policy. The normal policy of the past does not allow to have large natural pileups of this brush in times of dry spells. Especialy near these inhabited areas. Again Agenda 21 – hands off nature policy at work. They call this “sustainability”. I call it madness.

WEATHER CONTROL TO CREATE A DRY SITUATION: Also I want to add yet more. Who is now controlling the weather? Can it be that they are intentionally holding back the rains in preparation for their intention burning? We witness this chem trail spraying very intense in California around the regions of these fires months prior to the fires breaking out.

DOES IT SEEM WEIRD? : Okay, so consider these things also first before I tell you the rest of this horrendous, horrific story:

-Does it seem weird that NO evacuation was called for, even after they knew the fires could NOT be contained? Yes, they did have an evacuation plan in force but not executed. Why?

-Does it seem weird that NO emergency alert was called out? Yes, they have a system of sirens and alerts for cell phones and TV but not used. Why?

-Does it seem weird that no glass can be found anywhere and was all burned out. Glass can only be molded at very high temperatures. It completely melts/liquifies at approximately 1400 °C to 1600 °C depending on the composition of glass. Wow! These high temperatures are not normal for these wild fires. Usually in past wild fires glass remains. So why was this one any different?

-Does it seem weird that no rubber tires remain on the burnt out vehicles? Rubber begins to melt at approximately 180 degrees °C but it takes a much higher temperature to completely melt the rubber as we witnessed in this episode of the wild fires.

-Does it seem weird that even the fire fighters who fought previous fires of this nature say this fire is peculiar and it was the “perfect fire”. It was so intense and hot. They have never seen anything like it. It seemingly should have gone out when they poured retardant and water on it, but it would pick back up again with the same intensity and continue on. Why? (did they zap it again with the laser?)

-Enough is enough so why all these fires in California. It is time someone really looked into the real cause of them and stop just thinking they are acts of nature. Are you aware of a plan by the UN to sterilize regions of California years ahead of a so-called cataclysmic events that will flood the entire western shoreline of California, parts of Washington and Oregon. They want these homes gone and traces of man off this land when it goes underwater. This is what they call “cleansing the planet of man”. This is Agenda 21, go read it. Did you ever study the process of converting inhabited land to a reservoir land behind a dam project? This is exactly what they do in the process of cleansing the land prior to flooding it. Of course these agenda 21 people are mad and crazy but they are getting away with it. Aren’t they?

What started these fires?

I call them “wild” not so much because they are normal and natural occurring fires due to the lack of rain, on dry understory brush, as you are being led to believe. These are not from unintended “camp fires” or a “spark from a hammer” or even “backyard BBQ” as some claimed over and over again on the news FAKE channels. Why do they keep calling it a “camp fire”? There is absolutely no evidence that it was started by an unintended camp fire. This is nothng more than a cover story to justify how it started so no one will investigate the real cause. See how they brainwash you?

These are fires intentionally started by a HIGH ENERGY laser device that was meant to destroy buildings on the ground from space. The fire breaks out in the process. This is not a conspiracy theory but FACT! This is how the fire(s) started. Note this is not just one fire started and then spread as it grew. Ths was a dotted approach to the fire started in multiple spots by these lasers. This is why it got so intense so quickly and spread so fast. I want to point out that there were multiple outbreaks of the fire not a lonely camp fire or BBQ…lol..lol….

These lasers can get a fire burning and keep it burning with an enormous intensity. It was aimed directly at many homes and buildings to witness its impact.

What was used was state of the art, space-war equipment. Ok, so right about now you are thinking that Mnt Goat is crazy as you can’t possibly believe someone would be that nasty to do such a thing to so many innocent people, children, elderly and pets and in their own country too to their own citizens. So far 63+ are found dead, over 600 still missing presumed dead or taken (taken by who?), and over 9,000+ homes and properties burned.

But you might say to me why would they do such a thing?

The reasons they would is, of course, this is the work of mad, crazy men. You mean nothing to them and you are not part of their ideology. However as I said before many of you already swallowed their “global warming” Agenda 21 pill so you are part of the problem here. Be careful what you ask for as you just might get it. Many of you have no idea just how far they will go with this concept of global warming hoax.

This entity that stated these fires is part of the “deep state”. Do you remember what the deep state is and who is in it? These are personnel who are deeply engrained within government agencies including all aspects of your government (military, research and politics). They pair up with the private industry and the UN to develop weapons and devices of the future. Where in hell do you think pays for all this latest technology?

So again, why would they do such a think on their own population?

First let’s get one thing straight. You are NOT their friends. You are their enemy and they could not care less about you or me. On the other hand, when you investigate, as I did, they tell me and I quote – “it was done to put ash in the air to filter the sun to save the planet from global warming.” Really. I thought?

Again this global warming hoax is being used as their excuse for yet another unprecedented event. So if they are caught later this will be their excuse. If it isn’t ‘terrorism’ then it’s the new mantra of ‘global warming’ but always has to be something to blame except to blame themselves for what they do to you. Terrorism is getting old and so they need something new.

They told me the USA could expect in return a colder than normal winter with lots of snow. Again, they are playing God and they think they can control even the weather. Through knowing some knowledge of the basic way the universe operates they feel they can now control almost anything, if and when they want to. Folks, I don’t know about you but this is some very scary stuff being perpetrated by very crazy people…. ☹. Yes, these are the people we put in charge of governing us.

You see there are other reasons they are not telling us for these fires, but I have ways of finding out anyhow. I found out that the body count was an “acceptable” level of casualties and that the “total gains” from the experiment was worth the losses. Really? They laughed at me when I asked why, why, why and then they said there was more to gain then to lose. It was being done for all of humanity and “to save the planet”.

How sicker can you get, I thought? This is a mad, mad ideology these people are following. This is right out of a horror movie from Hollywood.

According to my research here are their gains from their experiment:

1.to test the effectiveness of a high intensity laser fired from outer space using new technology (that is all I could get from them on it);

2.create chaos;

3.needed yet another RED FLAG event to keep the populations on edge;

4.reduce the population (part of agenda 21/30 objectives);

5.clears the land and sterilizes it from the footprints of man, hopes to put it back to its natural state (again part of Agenda 21/30, in fact this a direct goal of an Agenda 2030 objective);

So all I could do is drop my jaw and keep from crying when I heard the carelessness of all this. I was sickened to my stomach. I know I could be put in jeopardy and maybe even they will edit my Facebook and take this newsletter and video off the site. But I had to tell everyone this sad story.

This is what you get when you vote in these idiots to power. These people must be stopped and this is the World War III I keep talking about. It is raging now and it is coming from within the USA, GB and the UN. It is not a war on some foreign terrorists but rather A WAR ON YOU for total control of you! Get it?

What can you do about it?

For now just know the TRUTH. I am sure there will be an investigation and the FACTS will be presented. How far will they actually go to conduct a TRUTHFUL and HONEST investigation is to be seen. It depends even if they have a real investigation or will they pretend like they did for the NYC 911 events. It is almost to the point were everyone is in bed with everyone else and nobody wants to speak up anymore. They are scared.

Peace and Luv, Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 23380388_10155212888942426_2848771477717758277_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1

Krystal Claeys Lindquist  Check out "stopthecrime.net" on YouTube and internet.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 37487_1220304247865_7385108_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1

Will Omodt  Actually it is call camp fire because it is started/burning near Camp Rd. Camp Fire is the location, not the cause.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 33846181_10156465716258308_3028432383016697856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Cleopatre Cléo  Very very very dangerous people on this planet.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 19366188_10155093084428889_8752348725040566778_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Randy Vorce  Exact same scenario in the 2017 Napa, CA fires. Fast multiple point ignition locations and far hotter than normal fires. Many of the firefighters stated that the intensity of the fires and fact that there seemed to be so many origin locations would mean that there had to be a coordinated arson group (not plausible) or some technological device that started the fires remotely (lasers).

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 1969386_10201863286640823_1201630784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Shelia Frost Hill  This is extremely scary, but the real truth will never be reported. California is is deep, deep trouble, but so is the rest of America. It is going to take some very, very brave people to step forward and reveal the truth about what is really going on. Thanks for sharing.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 11696026_931454403583181_6531613278794499980_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Ahmed Ra'id  I live in Sacramento, maybe a hour and half away... the smoke is bad.... every year we have big fires in California, I continue to say it is done deliberately. Then they use prisoners to fight the fires on the front line, and they are always dying but go unreported.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 44933795_10212813446946965_1642183241001598976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Janet Guirell Day  Did some research and learned it's name is the Camp Fire, it was not started by a campfire. They name fires based on their location and this fire evidently started on Camp Creek Rd. There were reports of sparks coming from a PG&E power line near the location just before the fire started. There are also reports that the Woolsey Fire (Woolsey Canyon Rd) was "allegedly" started by sparks from power lines owned by So Cal Edison.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 22449868_530628117272585_4789625997524788646_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  My point is they are using this name to brainwash you into thinking it was a campfire that started it. Most people don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they call it that. Get it?

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 44933795_10212813446946965_1642183241001598976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Janet Guirell Day  Latest Mnt Goat News Letter Yes I do. Have tried to explain to quite a few people... it wasn't a campfire folks. Geez. It would have been far less confusing for everyone to name it the Creek Fire. Thanks for the reply!

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 22449868_530628117272585_4789625997524788646_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  Janet Guirell Day Ok now you get my point. Thanks for sharing.. Luv to ya...Mnt Goat ..

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 45145399_10215860679603725_1665006602723262464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Scott Jillard  It was named Camp Fire because it started on Camp Creek Rd.

Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  regardless.....if you didn't know any better what would you think?

Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  The news media should know better.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 45145399_10215860679603725_1665006602723262464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Scott Jillard  Latest Mnt Goat News Letter, let me get this straight. You're blaming the news media for deceiving the public when they reported on the name of the fire correctly?

Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  Hey Scott, who has the responsibility to make sure the public is not deceived, the ones reporting it or the listener? If I could think this way don't you also think that millions of listeners and readers get the same impression. I don't give a damn how they name these fires. This name was purposefully deceiving and for a reason. They could have named it something else but didn't. In fact there is absolutely no proof that the fire even really started in that area Camp Creek Rd. Go figure. So why are you believing it all?

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 28166257_147258082618445_1571627102111345462_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Ann Rods  Like the true protective military mindset with a servants heart you are, thank you kindly for this research.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 19554187_1829123194083782_1234965324092286224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Ricky DeBoer  The Santa Ana Winds can make a fire travel at amazing speeds , I know I have experienced this myself, However I am not discrediting your theory on how they started , Just saying the destructive force behind a fire once the winds get a hold of it.. Local residents have said that the Napa fire was started because a neighbor wouldn't stop his dog from barking so he set the house on fire. Fourth hand information of course

Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  You have to add up all the evidence. Yes, very strong winds but what about past fires too. They also had the winds and why do hundreds say this fire was so different then. Are they all lying? What is their motive to lie?

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 38752994_10217189823562886_1985051953415061504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Rob N Marlene Meyer  Holy Smokes! This is very sad scary news! I believe you and trust your investigation. Who was it you talked to that gave you this sickening news? Do you think that Trump is aware of this crap? Do you think the Deep state has him by the balls? Do you think he is part of the Deep state? What a MESS.

Latest Mnt Goat News Letter  These fires are not new. They have been going on for some time. You see they can control the weather too and this one was a real good one pulled perpetrated on California. First they dried out the area. Then they prohibited the proper forest management to clean up and slowly burn off the buildup of debris without harming anyone. This time they fired the lasers from outer space stations not fly overs. This was an experiment.. Maybe it got out of control and they did not intend it to go this far. But I don't care about intentions I care about results.

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 45452607_10156788314114806_2703902373503303680_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Michele Renee Villarreal  Very interesting ....

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 27337242_1580341208716571_5097526364147277931_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1
Gail Roberson  Thank you for the truth. Frightening and wondering what can stop this war on us. They’ve gotten this far and most of the people are unaware of the truth. Thank you for that!!!
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise! 11/21/18

Post by Scotchie Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Mtn Goat is a little off his/her rocker...  Green dots in the sky (lasers) that are purposely causing the fires in California.  Now, I can officially say he/she is crazy.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise! 11/21/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:57 am

Yep that is crazy talk even for the goat ....

BTW, this is nothing new, we were talking about this when I was studying forestry in college more years ago than I care to admit. We talked about how the current management policies were allowing a huge buildup of fuel, and the danger of the rapid growth of the urban/wildland interface, and that if they were not changed it was just a question of when not if catastrophic fires occurred. Incidentally there was a pretty good article on a couple who's house survived in the middle of all that devastation. Their magic formula? They followed recommendations. Cleared brush from around their property, used only fire resistant materials outside the house, vents designed to be spark resistant, and sprinklers installed on the roof and perimeter of the house. Everything around them was ashes, but other than a few scorch marks their property was intact.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat - Fires In Paradise!  11/21/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum