Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18

Go down

"What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18 Empty "What is the Threshold" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:32 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » November 19th, 2018

Some, may be... surprised, to learn... How many, Iraqis... can in fact, afford to purchase these bonds... Question is, will they?

MilitiaMan » November 19th, 2018

If I may ask at this stage, if the environment has been cleaned up, if the appropriate leaders are in fact in place or to be placed to seat a legitimate government in the short term (which appears to be timed accordingly and or in synchronization with MR), then those that in fact can afford to buy the bonds, will or have, as it is they who will drive their families, loved ones, co workers, etc, or just plain masses with them, to have a motive to support the effect the bonds will bring into the future?

If so, that means to me if true in that the effect in that they are buying the National Bonds, will motivate those that respect, those that have been patient, paid their dues, held tight to the belief that reforms are the future of Iraq by buying the bonds will be the arm up for those who are or may not be sure just yet, or even to those that are or were just to young to realize what is at the thresh-hole for them to cross. Sound about right? ~ MM

John » November 19th, 2018

Report post Posted July 20, 2017

7-20-2017 Frank26 So...what is SIGNIFICANT about these BONDS? It involves JP Morgan/Chase, CITI, Deutsche Bank.

These banks are going to help Iraq hit the INTERNATIONAL market.

BUT THEY’RE NOT INTERNATIONAL YET!

This is a progress of the MR. They are sending an INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE.

Are we selling the BONDS at 1184...they are being sold at the DOLLAR RATE!

WOW! These are NOT in IQD’s.

If they were...that would “TIP-THE-HAND” to speculators (2nd set of books) as they lift the 3 zeros.

That could cause problems. They have the support of the IMF to do that.

The countries are going to see the CREDIT RATING OF IRAQ RISE.

These BONDS / CREDIT RATING will help in the regulation of the currency inside of Iraq.

These bonds will FUEL their budget.

The IMF DEMANDS for them to FINISH their budget!

The IMF will stop ALL funding...NO MORE EXCUSES!

Take this money... use it...bring you budget out...that requires a new rate...

just like the tankers are being used to deal with the exchange that is soon to come.

The INTERNATIONAL WORLD is very excited...Iraq is ready to FLY!

Samson » November 19th, 2018

Iraqi Dinar may replace US Dollar in Iran-Iraq Trade

19th November, 2018 In addition to article yesterday

Iranian ambassador to Baghdad said Iran and Iraq are weighing plans to eliminate US dollar in trade transactions and also lift visa requirements for citizens of the two countries.

Speaking at a TV program on Saturday night, Iraj Masjedi said Tehran and Baghdad are considering plans to use Iraqi dinar for trade transactions or develop barter trade considering the banking problems caused by the US sanctions on Iran.

He also voiced Iran’s willingness to remove visa restrictions for travels between the two countries, saying the idea of lifting visa requirements for merchants and business people was discussed during Iraqi President Barham Salih’s Saturday visit to Tehran.

Masjedi highlighted the ample opportunities available for the Iranian business sector available in the Iraqi market, saying the Baghdad government welcomes foreign investments. “The government of Iraq is seeking foreign investment in the economic field, and has now offered 1,200 projects worth $100 billion,” the ambassador added.

He assured Iranian investors of improving security in Iraq, saying the security conditions in the Arab country’s inland and border regions have been getting better since the defeat of the Daesh (ISIL) terrorist group.

The Iraqi president visited Tehran on Saturday with a ranking delegation for a series of political and economic talks.

After high-profile talks between the Iranian and Iraqi delegations, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the two neighbors can increase their annual trade from the current $12 billion to $20 billion.

Rouhani also noted that the two sides discussed ways for cooperation in the energy, power and oil industry, including the extraction of petroleum, and a plan to connect the two countries’ railroad networks. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum