Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18

Go down

"Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 Empty "Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18

Post by Ssmith on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:27 am

Hi Dinarlandia,

I wish you and yours a beautiful Holiday week. May it be filled with blessings, happy gatherings, yummy treats and miracles.

Let’s see: Last week was supposed to be “a week to remember” because “something big was about to drop.” As well, the 800#’s were to be released any time as the RV was to be a go. I feel for the workers at exchange centers and banks because they have been on “high alert” for years Smile Tiers 1, 2 & 3 are supposedly “done,” and all kinds of things were supposed to be going on in that now famous place, “behind the scenes.”

It’s a good thing we stopped believing in predictions long ago or we’d be certifiable by now. Einstein’s definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. My definition of insanity is reading the same bloggers who write the exact same blogs over and over and expecting ANY result.

However—we can all see everything is falling apart "out there" in the cabal-world, which is a good thing. The entire “matrix world” that had been in place for millennia is disintegrating thanks to an increasingly awake and aware Humanity, a blessed and powerful Gaia, her wondrous kingdoms, and countless tireless souls helping to bring about the ascension of the ages.

For us on IDC, we are continuously grateful to Patrick for this website and his Operation Disclosure GCR/RV INTEL reports; and Judy Byington for her daily Restored Republic via a GCR updates. Honestly, how can we ever thank you two?? Year in and year out you are steadfast. I pray that the blessings we are all about to receive multiply infinitely for you both. You are the highlight of any day on this trek.

Ron Giles, as usual, wrote a marvelous post yesterday. Highly recommend. It actually gave me food for thought and I figured I’d heard just about everything on this path. Here are some of Ron’s essential points:

“Out with the old and in with the new” by Ron Giles:

1. The Gold backed Financial System is supported by the Quantum Computer, the Block Chain Technology, with the elimination of Cabal (cannibal) major banking institutions is our new way…
2. Reconciliation of old assets into the new financial system will be an Alliance task. All old assets will be put under the microscope and scrutiny of the clean, clear, and non-terroristic inclusion in the new system…
3. The Zim is the game changer. All other currencies will be nice for a profitable investment but the major changes needed for society will ride on the back of the Zim…
4. The appointment is not to be a battle of wits. It is designed to come to a settlement on, the rate, the length of the structured settlement, the interest to be paid, your request for a Trust, Trust account, transfers to other established accounts, cashier’s checks for persons of interest, counter checks, proof of funds letters, and any other things you may want. Your power posturing and manipulations need to be in harmony with your desired outcome – harmonious or conflicted. You will set the tone of your appointment. The person sitting across the desk is not an opponent unless you treat him/her like one…
5. Your initial use of the money should be well thought out. Avoid giving money to unvetted non-profits. Your stewardship responsibility should not be abrogated to entities you have not checked out...
6. The massive amounts of money you receive will be like the Parable of the Talents. Don’t be fearful, or too conservative. Find your own uniqueness to bring to your work. Have fun and don’t be too overly concerned with things beyond your control. Allow others to help in your projects. You did not receive this money to be in the trenches yourself…

Just brilliant, Ron, thank you so much.

I know many are anticipating thousands of arrests, but I’m focused on all the wonderful changes that will soon be implemented. Whereas there may be many dark and shocking revelations that will rock the old world and shake those still asleep bluntly awake; there will also be MIRACULOUS and JOYOUS changes to mitigate the old darkness once GESARA is implemented, such as:

Peace on Earth
No more debt for anyone or any country. A complete forgiveness of debt and a global financial jubilee: (Think about it. No more monthly payments for mortgages, student loans, medical debt, credit cards, taxes, whatever kind of debt anyone is in. How joyous will that fact alone be? What a RELIEF that will be for billions of people.)
No more income tax! The IRS abolished.
* The release of unprecedented prosperity funds in a “share the wealth redistribution program” for every individual on Earth as well as humanitarian projects across the planet: No more poverty, hunger, homelessness…
*An increase in Social Security payments by thousands of dollars. It brings tears to my eyes just knowing that everyone who has worked so bloody hard their entire lives will now be able to breathe easily financially, and deservedly so.

The release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that will help clean and heal the planet, humanity, and bring in an age of marvels: free energy, anti-gravity, sonic healing machines, etc...

http://www.blissfulvisions.com/articles/GESARA-NESARA.html

This is what I’m focused on every day: Miraculous changes and bringing in the Golden Age of Gaia. 

Wouldn’t it be marvelous if during this week of Thanksgiving, the RV/GCR and GESARA were launched? We are more-than-ready for miracles! May it be so *

Peace, Light and Blessings unceasing to all,

xo, Kat
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 Empty Re: "Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:50 am

Nice pile of new age poppycock ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 2805820865   "Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 2805820865   "Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 2805820865   "Ready for the RV and Miracles" by Kat - 11/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum