Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq

Go down

Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq Empty Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:59 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2cb62fb8-405b-4142-bf12-172c3a5acdc5

[size=32]Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq[/size]

Abdul Mahdi, an official invitation to Putin to visit Iraq 484147

(Reuters) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on Tuesday called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit Iraq.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov and his accompanying delegation met in Baghdad on Friday with Russian President Vladimir Putin's special envoy to the Middle East and African countries. 
A statement issued by the media office of Abdul Mahdi said Bogdanov conveyed a message from Putin and Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on strengthening relations between the two countries and congratulations to Abdul Mahdi on forming the government, stressing Russia's support for Iraq in all fields.

During the meeting, they discussed boosting bilateral cooperation in the fields of security, economy, trade, energy, investment, training and other fields, in addition to the situation in the region.

The statement added that Bogdanov stressed Russia's keenness on the depth of relations with Iraq and joint coordination in various fields.

"Our foreign policy is to have good relations with all countries and are keen to implement them," the statement quoted Abdul-Mahdi as saying.

"Iraq is recovering and its role will be greater and more central in the region," he said.

The statement concluded that Bogdanov had invited Putin to Abdul Mahdi to visit Russia while the latter gave an invitation to Putin to visit Iraq.

Keywords: 

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum