Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq

Go down

In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq Empty In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:55 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=330

In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq

In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq 1542617809600e644d678ab2692241bcde14fe0e39--%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AD_%D8%B9%D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A1

2018-11-19

In the presence of the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister of Finance / Planning Dr. Fuad Hussein, the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq, the Deputy Special Representative for the Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs of the United Nations Mr. Marta Roidas, UNICEF Representative in Iraq Mr. Peter Hawkins, Dr. Diaa Awad, as well as the representatives of embassies and international organizations working in Iraq, as well as representatives of ministries and relevant bodies. Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance / Planning Dr. Fouad Hussein said in his speech: For the day of the results of the Multi-Indicator Cluster Survey / Round 6 of 2018. He added that the launch of these results comes within the series of achievements of the Central Bureau of Statistics and the Kurdistan Regional Statistical Organization in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and the United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF. He pointed out that the situation of mother, newborn and child can not be considered a separate entity from the social reality. Therefore, development and care in this area is a fundamental objective of sustainable development, noting that ensuring the survival of the child and protecting his security and expanding his participation is not the responsibility of unilateralism or direction, Effects. He continued by saying: In light of the global variables from the Millennium Development Goals to the goals of sustainable development has become the subject of providing the latest statistical data of priorities, especially that the Ministry is responsible for the preparation of five-year development plans and national strategy for poverty alleviation and in coordination with ministries and civil society organizations and civil organizations and adopt the provision of indicators of sustainable development goals, Stressing that the multiple cluster survey indicators MICS6 will allow the measurement and evaluation of health programs to be the starting point towards health programs directed to achieve the desired goals, which resulted from the efforts of the central body To provide accurate and up-to-date statistical data.
For his part, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Dr. Mahdi Al-Alak said in a speech: The multi-indicator cluster survey is one of the most important tools to monitor and measure progress in the adoption of the rights of children and women as it provides a picture of their situation to help policy makers and decision makers to formulate the steps necessary to improve the reality "This survey was based on internationally approved scientific methodologies, as this is the sixth round of the implementation of the cluster survey in Iraq. He stressed that Iraq is the nature of the countries that have achieved important successes from among a large number of countries in the world that carried out this survey. Al-Alaq said that the survey sample included (20520) families that provided an integrated information base to assess the situation of children and women in Iraq with details of the reality of these situations objectively at the level of Iraq as a whole, pointing out that the indicators of this survey will be a solid and essential tool in investigating national achievements on the road to achieving development goals Sustainable development (2015-2030).
The results of the survey showed that the number of households in the sample in Iraq was (20521) families, including (17281) families in central and southern Iraq and (3240) families in the Kurdistan region and the response rate is high in central and southern Iraq and is close between urban and rural and between the provinces. The sample included all women aged (15-49) years and children under 5 years old and age (5-17 years). The results showed that the base of the population pyramid for the survey sample was reduced to form children under five years (12.91%), Children in the following age group (5-9) years, which amounted to (14.65%) and are almost close to the proportion of children aged (10-14) o (8.9%). Women (8.9%) are heads of households in Iraq. The average size of the family is 6.3 persons, 71.7% of the households live in urban areas while 28.3% (16.6%) of the families live in Baghdad governorate and the governorates of Qadisiyah (2). (9.6%) and Muthanna (2.9%) are the least governorates in terms of population density. The results indicate that the net enrollment rate in primary education (91.6%) of children in the age group (6-11 years) More than half of the children in the 12-14 age group are enrolled in the intermediate stage (57.5%), while enrollment in middle school (33%) does not exceed that of children (2.4%). It is noteworthy that the children out of school according to the five dimensions of leaving the school as the results showed that (68% of females and (67.9 % Of males do not enroll in early childhood programs or primary education and at lower rates for other stages according to the parallel ages of the educational stages ...

In conjunction with World Children's Day ... Planning The results of the multi-indicator cluster survey will launch the sixth round of 2018 in Iraq 1542617809600e644d678ab2692241bcde14fe0e39--%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AD_%D8%B9%D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum