Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world

Go down

An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world Empty An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:48 pm

An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world

19/11/2018 - 19:49 Economy / world

An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world Fb0301c72fef5e166924027d420e89cf_L

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has lost control of the oil markets, and the process in this vital market of the global economy is determined by three figures.

The leaders of three of the world's top oil producers - Russian Presidents Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump, along with Saudi Crown Prince Prince Salman - will influence the oil price track in 2019 and beyond, the agency said in an analytical article published on Sunday.

As OPEC struggles to unify the ranks, the United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia dominate the world's oil production, with the output of the three countries of black gold exceeding 15 members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.

She noted that the United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia are pumping oil at record levels, each of which can increase production in 2019, although it does not prefer this option.

According to Bloomberg data, Russia's production of crude, condensate and liquefied natural gas (LNG) is 12.3 million barrels per day, Saudi Arabia's production is 12.2 million barrels, while US production is 15.2 million barrels daily.

On the impact of these three countries in the oil market, she pointed out that Saudi Arabia, which relies on oil revenues significantly, decided to reduce exports by about 500 thousand barrels per day, next month, with lower prices in the market.

Trump and its criticism of OPEC to cut production have also had a significant impact on prices, with prices dropping every time the US president releases a tweet.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/world/481378

An American agency: 3 people who control the oil markets in the world 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum