Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022)

Go down

Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) Empty Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022)

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022)

Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) 11254

Samir Nusairi

11/16/2018

Samir Nusairi

For two consecutive days on 15 and 16 November, the annual Arab Banking Conference of 2018 was held in Beirut under the theme "Public-Private Partnership to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals". The conference discussed the experiences of some Arab countries involved in activating the partnership between the public and private sectors in achieving successful experiences in achieving financial inclusion and empowering women and youth. It was reached through the discussions of the conference's axes and sessions that the Arab countries suffer from the non-activation of the laws of the legislative environment and the institutional building. The realization of the goals of sustainable development and the real partnership between the public and private sectors are coordinated and inter-connected between the public and private sectors, banking, civil society, international organizations, universities and research centers. I have formed visions and proposals to activate the partnership in Iraq in the light of the dialogues of the conference and research, which presented the data and the methodology of the government of the cabin of Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi for the years (2018-2022) and what actually contributes to the development of As a nation in below: -

In order to achieve this, there must be a clear role and a decree program to involve the private sector in the management of the economy and economic and development decision-making. This is achieved through the rebuilding of the institutional and legal structure of the private sector in the legislative, motivational and procedural aspects in a manner consistent with the objectives of the government program The private sector for the years (2014-2030) launched by the government in February 2015, to start these programs immediately, the establishment of mechanisms to involve the private sector in the national economic decision-making, in particular the development of the private banking sector and the completion of construction of Tin and sober and restore confidence to deal with him and to attract the monetary mass compacta outside the banking system, which constitute up to 77% of the monetary mass in circulation according to a comprehensive look to stimulate in all production sectors, including mainly in agriculture, industry and construction (housing and construction), energy, services and tourism, and adopt the government and the representations sector

(2018-2022) already years of support and activation and development of the private sector .

Institutional building of the private sector :

In order to achieve this, the government must first establish a higher council for the development of the private sector consisting of representatives of the private sector and the government. It will manage, supervise, review and evaluate the programs and policies set for making the decisions required to achieve the central economic goals through partnership and cooperation between the private and public sectors. The Council shall be represented in the opinion bodies of the ministries concerned with sustainable development. Its chairman shall be an active member. He shall attend all meetings of the Council of Ministers to express opinion in private sector discussions. The private sector shall also be represented in follow up committees and specialized committees in the Council of Ministers. Private as the primary responsible for financing and lending to SMEs and housing and reconstruction projects .

Therefore, I see that the stage and experience that Iraq has been living economically since 2003 needs an analytical and evaluative pause and review in order to build its national economy according to a new strategic vision to move to a market economy in accordance with a program prepared by the government and ratified by the Iraqi Council of Representatives. Several days included several main axes, Which highlights the role of the private sector and the role of banks in development, which emphasizes the need to apply important stages towards building a strategy for the development of the economy and support and development of the private sector to take its role in contributing to the new construction of the economy and diversify its resources to the budget without relying penny Great on

Oil .

In order to discuss and study the economic reality that Iraq is going through, it is necessary to stand up with logical, scientific and economic analysis on the most important axes that require finding solutions and solutions to the challenges and charting a roadmap for the implementation of the strategy of developing the private sector by the government and the private sector in all its banking, industrial, agricultural and service sectors. Develop trends that meet medium, long and long term goals. This means involving the private sector in a larger role

In economic decision-making and market leadership through the following :

Partnership Vision (2018-2022 )

1 - Contribute to improve the business environment in Iraq and provide an encouraging investment climate to attract national capital. And promote public-private partnerships

2. Contribute to the creation of a new legislative environment based on its reference to article 25 of the permanent constitution and strategies and laws for economic reform and development of the private sector to ensure its activation and leadership of the market in the future.

3. Sustain and activate partnership, dialogue and cooperation between the private sector and the government through activating the partnership law, which has not been implemented for several years

4. Contribute to the development of policies, mechanisms and strategies and participate in the follow-up of their implementation to resolve the transition to stages programmed time to market economy

5. Work to provide additional sources of funding to the state budget by adopting the development and diversification of resources towards increasing the proportion of resources other than oil in GDP

6. Encouraging the establishment and development of micro, small and medium enterprises to achieve comprehensive and sustainable development, including the formation of specialized institutions for this purpose, issuing a special law for these projects and establishing a sovereign fund for youth empowerment.

7. Cooperation in ensuring the implementation of central plans in providing infrastructure to encourage and develop the private sector in industry, trade, agriculture, tourism, mineral wealth, energy and services

8 - Activate the role of specialized banks and private banks to provide soft loans to the national private sector as well as finding solutions to the problems of taxes and accrued interest of the owners of projects suspended production and the development of short and medium - term financial policy

9. Coordination and cooperation with the ministries and financial and statistical institutions involved in building a financial and statistical information base and ensuring transparency

10. Active participation with the government in the implementation of procedures to restructure public companies and facilitate partnerships with the private sector

11. Contribute to ensure quality standards for local and imported products and services

12 - Cooperation and contribute with relevant institutions in the rehabilitation and training of specialized human resources in the sector Acial.13- encourage private banks to invest in economic projects so as to enhance the proportion of its contribution to GDP and to speed up legislative amendments to achieve this goal

Advisor to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14393

Iraqi Vision for Public-Private Partnerships (2018-2022) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum