Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar

Go down

Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar Empty Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar

Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar NB-253026-636782178655504216

Monday 19 November

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -
Iran on Monday rejected Iraq's proposal to hand over gas to the country, denying at the same time that Iraq was providing humanitarian and food commodities to Iran for the price of gas.

"The National Gas Company does not agree with the proposal of Iraq to pay the Iranian gas money exported to the dinar," the official IRNA news agency reported, quoting Deputy Oil Minister for International Affairs Omrihasin Zamani Nia, indicating that "the negotiations in this regard continue."

"According to the agreement, Iraqis must pay the money to buy Iranian gas in euros, which is not important at all and is being settled," he added.

As for news of Iraq's supply of humanitarian and food commodities to Iran for the price of gas, Zamani Nia said, "This is not true. It is true that the revenues from the sale of oil and other resources that remain outside the country are not unlikely to face restrictions on consumption, Including food, but may include other things. "

Iraqi government officials said on November 14, 2018, confirming Iraq's agreement with Iran to swap Iraqi food products with Iranian gas and energy supplies, as well as Iraq's proposal to pay Iranian gas money exported to it in Dinar.

LINK

Iran rejects the proposal of Iraq to receive the gas funds exported in dinar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum