Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access"

Go down

Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" Empty Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access"

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:14 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/18/365572/

Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access"

19:56 - 18/11/2018

Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-768x480

Information / Baghdad ...
Minister of Communications Naim Thajil al-Rubaie announced on Sunday the opening of the project "Attributes of electronic access in the coming days," pointing out that this project did not cost the state treasury one dinar.
"The Minister of Communications received the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad Fatih Yildiz, and discussed with him the bilateral relations between Iraq and Turkey and ways of developing them in the fields of communications and electronic technologies," the ministry said in a statement.
She added that "Al-Rubaie briefed Yildiz on the project of the General Post Company, which includes the development of the e-mail system in general, which includes advanced postal fleet, and electronic tracking systems through the implementation of a special program on mobile phone, for the purpose of following mail and delivery by electronic signature, Exchange in Baghdad, Basra and Najaf with the countries of the world. "
According to the statement, "there is an intention of the Ministry to open the project of electronic access features, divided into three sections, for investors and media institutions and public features."
He explained that "this project is completely Iraqi and did not cost the state treasury one dinar, while a foreign company had asked for $ 25 million for the completion of the same project, and will be opened by the Prime Minister in the next few days."
Al-Rubaie stressed "the decision of the ministry to be taken to cancel the agreement with the companies lagging, and continue to support the productive projects, with the transfer of capacity (transit) from East Asia and the Gulf through Iraq."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" Empty Re: Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access"

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/19/365844/

Deputy holds the government responsible for the "rebellion" of communication companies from their financial obligations

19/11/2018

Communications: The coming days will witness the opening of the project "features of electronic access" %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-768x480

Information / Special ...
The deputy of the Fatah Alliance, Mohamed Karim, on Monday, the previous government of the rebel communications companies not to meet their financial obligations, among the Parliament intends to include telecommunications funds within the federal budget for 2019.
"Telecommunications companies (Asiacell, Zain, Umniah and Cork) will be subject to the withdrawal of licenses and legal accountability in the event of continuing their rebellion over non-compliance with their financial obligations with the government," Karim said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The Ministry of Communications and the former government Full responsibility for the rebellion of these companies. "
He pointed out that "the Parliament is determined to include the revenues of telecommunications companies and the taxes imposed on them within the federal budget for 2019," noting that "the non-inclusion of funds by the previous government is a violation of law."
He added that "the House of Representatives seeks to follow up the file of communications companies during the next phase as they constitute significant environmental damage due to the misuse of some broadcast devices and the spread of towers randomly."
The MP for the construction coalition Walid Sahlani has counted, last week, not to include the funds of border ports and ports and telecommunications companies within the federal budget for the year 2019 as a "violation of the law."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum