Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade

Go down

Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade Empty Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade 9019d4ac-3e0a-422c-9c62-7031adfdfb5d
Iraq’s President Barham Salih (L) is accompanied by his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Rouhani, to a meeting of Iran-Iraq delegations for talks on issues of mutual interest in Tehran on November 17, 2018. (Photo by President.ir)

Iran says it is discussing a plan with Iraq to switch to dinar in trade instead of the US dollar.
The announcement was made by Iran’s Ambassador Iraj Masjedi who said the plan had been devised in response to recent US sanctions that restricted Iran’s access to the greenback.  

“Considering the problems that have emerged in dollar-based banking transactions, a joint proposal between Iran and Iraq is using Iraq’s dinar in trade,” said Masjedi.

An alternative plan, he added, would be to use barter mechanisms to carry out imports and exports with Iraq.
The official was speaking as Iraq’s President Barham Salih was visiting Tehran on his first trip to the Islamic Republic.

President Salih told his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani during a press conference that Baghdad was determined to boost trade with Tehran. He made the announcement only days after his country rejected a US deadline to stop importing Iranian gas under new American sanctions.
“I have come here today with a clear message from Baghdad: We appreciate the importance of relations with Iran and these economic, cultural and political relations are rooted in history,” Salih said in a joint news conference with Rouhani.

Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade 2ea4fade-ee5a-41b0-96af-c06ca056c79c

PressTV-Iraqi president in Iran with 'clear message' amid US bid

Iraqi President Barham Salih says he has come to Iran with “a clear message” to further boost bilateral ties in the face of new US sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

Masjedi further emphasized that the current level of trade between Iran and Iraq stood at $12 billion, stressing that serious plans were on agenda to promote this to as high as $20 billion.

He acknowledged that Iraq had come under pressure from the US over doing business with Iran after the return of the sanctions and underscored comments by Iraqi officials that Baghdad would not toe Washington’s line as a sign that the country could not afford to cut trade ties with its eastern neighbor.

“The Iraqis need Iran’s natural gas, electricity, food items and industrial materials,” Masjedi emphasized. “If exports of these to Iraq are stopped, there will be problems not only for Iran but also for the Iraqis, as well.”

The port of Basra in southern Iraq was hit by violent protests, which spread to other cities this summer, partly because of a halt of imports of electricity from Iran.

Iran, Iraq consider using local cash in mutual trade 4f68de37-28a9-419b-a5e8-1c970cae1a9e

PressTV-Iraq rejects US deadline to halt Iran gas imports

Iraq has rejected a US deadline to stop importing Iranian gas, warning that any halt to the supplies would create a real power crisis.

Earlier this month, Iraq’s former prime minister and leader of the al-Wataniya faction in parliament Ayad Allawi warned that new US sanctions on Iran would have deep impact on the Iraqi economy.

Iraq's new Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi also said his country “will not be part of the sanctions regime, as it will not be part of aggression against any country."

On Tuesday, head of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Jafar Rasul Hamdani said that despite US sanctions against Iran, the two countries have sharply increased their trade exchanges in recent months.

“In the first six months of this year, the volume of exchanges rose from $4 billion to $6.4 billion compared to the same period in 2017,” he told Iran’s state news agency IRNA.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/18/580406/Iran-Iraq-consider-using-local-cash-in-mutual-trade
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum